Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor- News & Pictures III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
emily62_1 said:
sorry, can I ask u hy do u think Hamzah does not come from al- Hijaz? if he doesn`t, did his father ? I`m a bit confused, anyway, if Noor Hamzah `s father is from Jordan and she was born in Jordan, she`s a Jordanian, think of their kids, Arab, Turkish, Persians, Swedish, English, Scottish, what else?????????????

i like this so much, me 2 iam egyption, turkish, persian.

emily62_1 said:
sorry, can I ask u hy do u think Hamzah does not come from al- Hijaz? if he doesn`t, did his father ? I`m a bit confused, anyway, if Noor Hamzah `s father is from Jordan and she was born in Jordan, she`s a Jordanian, think of their kids, Arab, Turkish, Persians, Swedish, English, Scottish, what else?????????????

I didn't say Hamzah isn't from Hijaz,Prince Abdullah bin Al-Hussein I, came from Al-hijaz to Jordan and he already had Talal,So prince Talal who's Hamzah's Grandfather is Originally from Al-Hijaz which makes King Hussein and All his children and thier Children originally from Al-Hijaz as well.

Noor Hamzah's father isn't originally Jordanian,but as now they are the Hashemites of Jordan,by default they are Jordanians.

So,Hamzah , Noor and all the other princes/Princesses are considered JOrdanians,although,they sometimes group themselves into Hashemites of Iraq(Ali bin Nayef,Asem bin Nayef...etc) and Hashemites of Jordan (King ABdullah I children,grand children...etc) (note I said "OF" not from)

Confusing huh?!:cool:
(I had a hard time memorizing all that when I was at school,heheh)

marmarina said:
i like this so much, me 2 iam egyption, turkish, persian.

wow,Egyptians with Turkish routes are known to be beautiful ;)

TO Marmarina...

Marmarina,My friend told me u have interest in Prince Hamzah and as we both share the same interest,I thought u would enjoy those short clips of Hamzah giving out speeches some time ago...

go to:
http://www.princehamzah.jo/Arabic/Speeches.html#
Then click on the picture and wait for a while,u will listen to him and watch him....
(there are 3 difft clips,try to watch them all ;))

I hope U will enjoy this (my heart jumps out of my chest when I listen to his voice:eek: )
(Allah yehmeek)

I love this picture...
002.jpg

www.princehamzah.jo

lil Monkey said:
I didn't say Hamzah isn't from Hijaz,Prince Abdullah bin Al-Hussein I, came from Al-hijaz to Jordan and he already had Talal,So prince Talal who's Hamzah's Grandfather is Originally from Al-Hijaz which makes King Hussein and All his children and thier Children originally from Al-Hijaz as well.

Noor Hamzah's father isn't originally Jordanian,but as now they are the Hashemites of Jordan,by default they are Jordanians.

So,Hamzah , Noor and all the other princes/Princesses are considered JOrdanians,although,they sometimes group themselves into Hashemites of Iraq(Ali bin Nayef,Asem bin Nayef...etc) and Hashemites of Jordan (King ABdullah I children,grand children...etc) (note I said "OF" not from)

Confusing huh?!:cool:
(I had a hard time memorizing all that when I was at school,heheh)

so the descendants of Nayef are of Iraq, but why, wasn't King Feisal, KH's cousin, the king of Iraq? I never heard this be4e, it's weird as they all descend from Hussein ibn ali, am I right ?

emily62_1 said:
so the descendants of Nayef are of Iraq, but why, wasn't King Feisal, KH's cousin, the king of Iraq? I never heard this be4e, it's weird as they all descend from Hussein ibn ali, am I right ?

Yes Nayef,Faisal and King Abdullah the first all all Al-Shareef Hussein bin Ali's sons.

lil Monkey said:
Marmarina,My friend told me u have interest in Prince Hamzah and as we both share the same interest,I thought u would enjoy those short clips of Hamzah giving out speeches some time ago...

go to:
http://www.princehamzah.jo/Arabic/Speeches.html#
Then click on the picture and wait for a while,u will listen to him and watch him....
(there are 3 difft clips,try to watch them all ;))

I hope U will enjoy this (my heart jumps out of my chest when I listen to his voice:eek: )
(Allah yehmeek)

thank u thank u sooooooooo much I LIKE U.

lil Monkey said:
Yes Nayef,Faisal and King Abdullah the first all all Al-Shareef Hussein bin Ali's sons.

I know that, but Jordan was given to Hussein, KA the first's father, and Iraq to Hussein's couisn, his only son, who studied at Harrow with KH, was murdered at 22 in 1958 in Iraq, that was the Iraq' side, no heirs left, KH's cousin had no issue, he was too young, still unmarried when he died, KH was close to him, I saw pix of them together at Harrow.His name was Feisal.

Does anyone know which university Noor attends and if she and Hamzah have graduated (Hamzah from Harvard), also studying what?

mybags said:
Does anyone know which university Noor attends and if she and Hamzah have graduated (Hamzah from Harvard), also studying what?
I heard Noor graduated,but not sure if Hamzah did.

After obtaining IGCSE from King’s College in Spain, Princess Noor moved to the United States to pursue her university studies. She graduated May 2003 with a BA degree in Political Communications, on Emerson College.
http://www.kingscollege.es/
http://www.emerson.edu/
mybags said:

Last edited:
Woot! I like Prince Hamzah's voice very very much! Can anybody tell me if his arab has any accent? I wish I could understand...

If ONLY Prince Hashim had an official website too.

Rhaegar said:
Woot! I like Prince Hamzah's voice very very much! Can anybody tell me if his arab has any accent? I wish I could understand...

If ONLY Prince Hashim had an official website too.

no, his Arabic is perfect mashallah.

Hilal I'm really impressed that you know so much about the royal family. I thought that both Hamzah and Noor went to Harvard.

hilal said:
After obtaining IGCSE from King’s College in Spain, Princess Noor moved to the United States to pursue her university studies. She graduated May 2003 with a BA degree in Political Communications, on Emerson College.
http://www.kingscollege.es/
http://www.emerson.edu/

The Harvard University and the Emerson College is also in Boston. Princess Noor ends the study one year before it to Prince Hamzah.
niki said:
Hilal I'm really impressed that you know so much about the royal family. I thought that both Hamzah and Noor went to Harvard.

lil Monkey said:
I heard Noor graduated,but not sure if Hamzah did.

he left for US in Sept 2001, just like Hashim, what has he done these last 3 years ?

lil Monkey said:

that means Hussein ibn Ali was Noor Hamzah's great-grandfather.

Old pix of Hamzeh

Hamzah was so different from now, he always wore western suits and he looked happy and satisfied of his life, the source is -Soosa Website-

Last edited by a moderator:
Something was not right.

I heard a rumour, a Jordanian friend of mine, we met in London and she emails me often, told me days ago, that there was a rumour getting around Amman -Abdoun- that QN had no say in Hamzah's wed arrangements- QR and her staff did it all- so QN got cross to her son, Noor Hamzah also had no say, as he himself had asked QR to arrange the wed reception and the party at Aqaba- there had been an argument, QN was very upset, Hamzah was defiant, Hashim ,Raiyah and Iman very mad at Hamzah.... in fact, it's weird not to c any pix of Iman, Raiyah, Hashim and Hamzah, plus Noor Hamzah together, I saw a pic of Iman and Raiyah, they looked a bit upset, not smiling and everything. Well, it can be false, only a rumour, but I looked at the ceremony on JTV and something was not right there, IMHO! PS- if true, Hamzah had what he deserved ,when he was stripped of his title.

Let me get this straight. Hamzah asked Rania to arrange the marriage for him, which both he and Noor Hamzah had no say in? Is that what you're saying, coz I'm not sure. Was this so that he could strengthen his position as the Crown Prince then? If this is true, it was not a very smart thing to do, think about it, do you think that any wife would have the best interests of the successor who is not her son at heart? Now that you've mentioned it, you're right, there are no pictures of Hamzah and Noor with Hamzah's family....

maryprincessroyal said:
I heard a rumour, a Jordanian friend of mine, we met in London and she emails me often, told me days ago, that there was a rumour getting around Amman -Abdoun- that QN had no say in Hamzah's wed arrangements- QR and her staff did it all- so QN got cross to her son, Noor Hamzah also had no say, as he himself had asked QR to arrange the wed reception and the party at Aqaba- there had been an argument, QN was very upset, Hamzah was defiant, Hashim ,Raiyah and Iman very mad at Hamzah.... in fact, it's weird not to c any pix of Iman, Raiyah, Hashim and Hamzah, plus Noor Hamzah together, I saw a pic of Iman and Raiyah, they looked a bit upset, not smiling and everything. Well, it can be false, only a rumour, but I looked at the ceremony on JTV and something was not right there, IMHO! PS- if true, Hamzah had what he deserved ,when he was stripped of his title.

Rhaegar said:
Let me get this straight. Hamzah asked Rania to arrange the marriage for him, which both he and Noor Hamzah had no say in? Is that what you're saying, coz I'm not sure. Was this so that he could strengthen his position as the Crown Prince then? If this is true, it was not a very smart thing to do, think about it, do you think that any wife would have the best interests of the successor who is not her son at heart? Now that you've mentioned it, you're right, there are no pictures of Hamzah and Noor with Hamzah's family....

he was so naive, he did want to get closer and closer to QR and KA, no, not a very smart thing to do , i'm afraid, but I think he meant to do the right thing, get married to a Hashemite Princess, showing Abdullah he had done better as his bro had married a PAL girl, who is not loved by every1 in the country, Noor Hamzah as a Queen would have been loved as QA was- but all this made KA alert ,so he shifted the succession, something he would have done anyway, maybe later in time.

Her Royal Highness Princess Noor Hamzah turns 23!
Happy Birthday!

Thanks! I'm sure Hamzah and Noor are happy, I wish for all the best for them. Is Noor staying in Jordan, or does she make trips back to Spain (which part exactly?) where she used to live often? Any baby yet?

maryprincessroyal said:
he was so naive, he did want to get closer and closer to QR and KA, no, not a very smart thing to do , i'm afraid, but I think he meant to do the right thing, get married to a Hashemite Princess, showing Abdullah he had done better as his bro had married a PAL girl, who is not loved by every1 in the country, Noor Hamzah as a Queen would have been loved as QA was- but all this made KA alert ,so he shifted the succession, something he would have done anyway, maybe later in time.

Rhaegar said:
Thanks! I'm sure Hamzah and Noor are happy, I wish for all the best for them. Is Noor staying in Jordan, or does she make trips back to Spain (which part exactly?) where she used to live often? Any baby yet?

she lived in Madrid.

Always late as usual, Happy Belated Birthday, Noor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom