The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 05:54 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
well, as far as I know, Ali was really close to QN, she loved him just like a son, he was only only 1 year and a half when she first met KH- I saw pix of them and it seemed she did take a great care of him- then, when Ali was only 4 years and 3 months old, Hamzah was born, I think QN, who had ,the year be4e Ham's birth, lost a child when pregnant, was so happy to finally have a kid of her own that maybe, maybe she neglected a bit Ali, I think Ali was jealous of Hamzah who was also, as every1 knows, the "apple of KH's eyes", as KH himself said many times in interviews- the result of all this was that Ali started to dislike QN and maybe also Hamzah, as for QN, it's so obvious he dislikes her, as for Ham, well, I have a feeling, but I'm not sure, really.... anyway, it's clear the 2s are very diff from each other- as for Noor Hamzah, Ham had been dated her secretely for 3 years be4e their nikkah in 2003, that's all I know.

thanks so much emily :)

Old 08-30-2005, 07:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
very funny, why does any1 ask a question if she does not want a reply?
hey it was a joke :( sorry

but you really sounded a bit like one

Old 08-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
very funny, why does any1 ask a question if she does not want a reply?
AH come on,don't get upset she was only joking
Old 08-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
AH come on,don't get upset she was only joking

ok:) :p
Old 08-30-2005, 06:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
ok:) :p

:)
Old 09-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Courtier

leleleeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh New news about Hamzah!
I was soo bored so i thought of checkin alrai newspaper , but something made me check the sports page( which is something I rarely do!) and Yaaaay! I saw Hamzah!
Finally!
He still didn't shave his beard :P

http://www.alrai.com/index.php?section_id=72

(emily and Marmarina...Enjoooooooooy!
Old 09-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Courtier

I wish there were pics in petra though,this one is too small (waa3 :()
Old 09-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I wish there were pics in petra though,this one is too small (waa3 :()
thanks
but - very smaaaaaaall
hes the army guy right?!or im wrong - dont see much there
Old 09-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
thanks
but - very smaaaaaaall
hes the army guy right?!or im wrong - dont see much there
He is ,,u can see it larger if u open "whole pages" on PDF,but the problem is that there wasn't an Adress to copy and post here,but If u can read Arabic go to the bottom of the right side of the screen u can see full pages click on it then click on sports....

Take care :)
Old 09-07-2005, 03:00 AM
Nobility

I just found this little article about Prince Asem bin Nayef. I thought it was interesting.

As it turns out, Princess Noor is 1/4 Arab, 1/2 Persian and 1/4 Turkish. :)

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?...%20bin%20Nayef
Old 09-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banadoora
I just found this little article about Prince Asem bin Nayef. I thought it was interesting.

As it turns out, Princess Noor is 1/4 Arab, 1/2 Persian and 1/4 Turkish. :)

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?...%20bin%20Nayef
Yea I know she isn't jordanian , but I think whther we like it or not,she is one now. That reminds me of what prince Hassan said about him not being more Jordanian than anyone else as they originally came from al-Hijaz,so Hamzah isn't Jordanian either!lol

1994-1996 teaching at Petra University Interior Design, at the same time started different field of business such as establishing Security Company (guards and computerized system) name %u201CAl-Saher for Security),
Petra University?!?!?!?!?
Old 09-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Well I'm sure that Hamzah had much to do with the decision too. :)
LOL and y are u so sure?
U always sound sure....
Old 09-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
Does any one know where I can find the song of ( Magda Al Romy ) that she did sing at prince Hamzah wedding ?

I wonder who did chose her to sing in his wedding ?
I know it is too late to ask about his wedding :o , but I will appreciating any help :)
i'll tell u something very funny,now here in Jordan this song is played in weddings,people are funny...
Old 09-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Commoner

Quote:
i'll tell u something very funny,now here in Jordan this song is played in weddings,people are funny...
What do you mean? The song that was played at Prince Hamzah's wedding is now a very popular wedding song in Jordan? :) :p

Wait, how did somebody find out that he'd been dating Noor secretly for 3 years only recently? Was it in the news or gossip grapevine or something?
Old 09-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaegar
What do you mean? The song that was played at Prince Hamzah's wedding is now a very popular wedding song in Jordan? :) :p

?
LOL yep! Exactely! That day I went to a wedidng party and I was socked when they played it,I couldn't believe my ears,LOL
Isn't that funny??
Old 09-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Yea I know she isn't jordanian , but I think whther we like it or not,she is one now. That reminds me of what prince Hassan said about him not being more Jordanian than anyone else as they originally came from al-Hijaz,so Hamzah isn't Jordanian either!lol

1994-1996 teaching at Petra University Interior Design, at the same time started different field of business such as establishing Security Company (guards and computerized system) name %u201CAl-Saher for Security),
I've always considered her to be a Jordanian. I just thought that she had an interesting mix.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Nobility

Quote:
LOL and y are u so sure?
U always sound sure....
Well I'm not really sure. I guess it's a figure of speech.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Well I'm not really sure. I guess it's a figure of speech.
LOL yea I thought so
Old 09-09-2005, 05:05 AM
Nobility

I think most of you guys here have watched the Royal Tour of Jordan..I have watched it the other day as it was replayed on The Discovery channel..I've watched Prince Hamzah as he skydive and I would say that its really impressive and amazing :) ..He's like a professional sky diver..He was interviewed for a few seconds and his voice is big,very manly voice and he speaks fluent English.I think he's more handsome on T.V..He has a cute smile :) ..Ok enough for this coz he's married already ..lol..His wife is cute too..I think they're great couple and they will have cute kids in the future..I wonder if Princess Noor is pregnant..

Old 09-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Nobility

Question Their future kids` blood.

Quote:

sorry, can I ask u hy do u think Hamzah does not come from al- Hijaz? if he doesn`t, did his father ? I`m a bit confused, anyway, if Noor Hamzah `s father is from Jordan and she was born in Jordan, she`s a Jordanian, think of their kids, Arab, Turkish, Persians, Swedish, English, Scottish, what else?????????????