Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor- News & Pictures II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"yes that's her:)

-Eliza"

Wow! She looks so young......

nounours said:
What's going on with Princess Noor nowadays? Is she still at college?

PN like her Husband graduated from Harvard University in the USA. The PG degress, which they both chose to read I know not. Only that's PH was in the Islamic Sciences.:)

Roshanah said:
PN like her Husband graduated from Harvard University in the USA. The PG degress, which they both chose to read I know not. Only that's PH was in the Islamic Sciences.:)

I dun think they graduated from the same university. Who told u he majored in Islamic Sciences??! I think it had smthing to do with politics not Islamic sciences.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
I dun think they graduated from the same university. Who told u he majored in Islamic Sciences??! I think it had smthing to do with politics not Islamic sciences.

PH WEbsite said that he persued PG Studies within the Islamic Sciences. QN during her interview on Larry King said that PN and her husband PH graduated from Harvard. :)

Roshanah said:
PH WEbsite said that he persued PG Studies within the Islamic Sciences. QN during her interview on Larry King said that PN and her husband PH graduated from Harvard. :)

Prince Hamzah has not yet graduated.

Roshanah said:

lol ok ... My news are old..

KA smokes? I don't think I can believe that.

Roshanah said:

I have that interview but I haven't watched the entire thing. I'm pretty sure the she graduated from Emerson College in Boston though. Maybe she's in Harvard now. Who knows. :confused:

Banadoora said:
I have that interview but I haven't watched the entire thing. I'm pretty sure the she graduated from Emerson College in Boston though. Maybe she's in Harvard now. Who knows. :confused:

That's what I know too:confused:

Those were his Mother QN's words not mine.:) I'm only going by what she said in the Larry King Interview.:)

shelley said:
Prince Hamzah has not yet graduated.

"summer of 2003, just before nikkah, Noor was with them in St. Tropez, I wonder, she has no tan, is she forbidden to bathe in the sun, 'cos QR does it !"

Why would she be forbidden to sunbathe?

marmarina

emily62_1 said:
he does, so Hayah, Ali, Hamzah, KA etc.

so did u see him before? i didnt see any pic of him smoking so do u have one

marmarina

emily62_1 said:
of course, he's his own full bro, only 1 year younger, though i read Hashim was also close to Ali, while Ali and Hamzah could not c eye to eye, don't know why, it could be a rumour, it must have to do with the time when Hamzah was a toddler, apple of his dad's eyes.

or maybe coz prince ali dont like queen noor, or there is a problem between queen noor and prince ali.

With Exceptions to the QR Faux pas, I really love those pictures. Amira Noor Looks lovely just like her mother. Also you can see that inherited some of her fathers good looks.:p

haanmr said:
old picter for princess noor hamzah:)

Roshanah said:
With Exceptions to the QR Faux pas, I really love those pictures. Amira Noor Looks lovely just like her mother. Also you can see that inherited some of her fathers good looks.:p

P Noor is absolutely gorgeous...She and P Hamz make a gr8 couple...at the risk of sounding cheesy;) , they seem to be made for each other.

-Eliza

That would make two of us Eliza!:p ;)

elizahawthorne said:
P Noor is absolutely gorgeous...She and P Hamz make a gr8 couple...at the risk of sounding cheesy;) , they seem to be made for each other.

-Eliza

thank you for the picture haanmr. i had never seen that pic with her mother before --- it's very sweet

She looks like her mother. Thanks for the picture.

elizahawthorne said:
I think she is utterly plain and dowdy looking, sorry guys. :p Well Eliza, at least we can agree on Queen Noor's appearance though right? :)

Roshanah said:

cudn't find the pic ur talking about..Where's it?

اكتمال التحضيرات التنظيمية لانطلاق منافسات كأس الملك عبدالله الدولية لكرة السلة

عمان ـ مأمون بيضون - انجز اتحاد كرة السلة كافة التحضيرات والاستعدادات التنظيمية والفنية الخاصة ببطولة كأس الملك عبدالله الدولية الرابعة التي تنطلق منافساتها بعد غد الجمعة برعاية سمو الامير حمزة بن الحسين الرئيس الفخري للاتحاد بمشاركة ستة منتخبات عربية هي الى جانب منتخبنا .. السعودية ولبنان وسورية والكويت والبحرين.
واعلن الاتحاد رسميا امس اطلاق النسخة الرابعة من البطولة وذلك خلال المؤتمر الصحفي الذي عقده في فندق ريجنسي مقر اقامة الوفود المشاركة.
وقال م. طارق الزعبي رئيس الاتحاد ان هذه البطولة المهمة تعتبر محطة اعداد اساسية لمنتخبنا الذي يتأهب للمشاركة في نهائيات كأس اسيا التي تستضيفها قطر الشهر المقبل.
واضاف ان البطولة اصبحت تتمتع بشهرة واسعة وسمعة رفيعة وأضحت بمثابة ملتقى عربي لكرة السلة مشيرا الى ان دول المغرب العربي اعتذرت عن المشاركة بسبب ارتباطها ببطولة افريقيا كما لم يتسن مشاركة فرق من شرق اسيا لأسباب مماثلة.

Prince Hamzah is gonna patronize the oppenin of KA's international Basketball cup(?) this Friday...So we will probably see him there,and I have a feeling we're gonna see Noor too.

Prince Hamzah is in Russia with the King.

I will be interested to see if he is ever made Regent again, and then if the veto on a former crown prince is lifted, if there will ever be enough confidence within the present setup to ask Prince Hassan to ever hold the fort at these difficult times. Now that would be the real answer to the question posed by Frothy.

shelley said:

I will be interested to see if he is ever made Regent again, and then if the veto on a former crown prince is lifted, if there will ever be enough confidence within the present setup to ask Prince Hassan to ever hold the fort at these difficult times. Now that would be the real answer to the question posed by Frothy.

maybe he didnt do his job as regent well?and thats why ka ripped him the title?
so why shouldnt he make him again the regent when he all his other brothers makes regent?:confused:

closesttoheaven said:
maybe he didnt do his job as regent well?and thats why ka ripped him the title?

so why shouldnt he make him again the regent when he all his other brothers makes regent?:confused:

I think he did probably his job as well or as badly as any of his brothers, for what the position is now worth. There has obviously been some sort of veto operating against Prince Hassan being made regent, which has been explained as being because he is an ex crown prince. If this is not the case, then both he and Prince Hamzah should be able to fill the post; as in the case of Prince Hamzah, his brothers do, and in the case of Prince Hassan, his brother and his cousins.

shelley said:

I didn't watch the news thinking he's not n with the King,lol.
Any pics?

Last edited:
marmarina said:
so did u see him before? i didnt see any pic of him smoking so do u have one

I'll have to check for one, I'm sure we can find many of him, there was a famous 1 of Hayah smoking, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom