Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor- News & Pictures II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alicky said:
In her book I also read that she burst into tears when she saw King Hussein light up, I think while he was in the clinic but I'm not totally sure. Can you imagine how she must feel about Hamzah's smoking? :confused:

Yea I remember seeing him smoking durin a football game,maybe four years ago,which means he probably either started smoking when KH passed away i.e when he was 19 or even before ... I really hope they would quit smokin.
I think Haya smokes too :confused:

that's horrible...they should definitely quit but of course that's much easier to say than do... i wish them luck

Alicky said:
! I can't believe they'd even look at cigarettes after their father's cancer. I've seen Ali with a ciggie before too. :(

Too true, that should have out them off for life. Also they should have remembered what their mother went through whilst taking care of King Hussein Allah yarhamahi :eek: :mad:

Having said that, it's their choice.

Last edited:
T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Yea I remember seeing him smoking durin a football game,maybe four years ago,which means he probably either started smoking when KH passed away i.e when he was 19 or even before ... I really hope they would quit smokin.
I think Haya smokes too :confused:

Haya did smoke before her Father passed away (she was also photograped doing so) but afterwards I cannot say. I hope they all quit personally because of the demands of their positions, it would be unwise to have smoking as a vice. Try a worthwhile pasttime.:cool: :p

No offense meant by my comments.:)

Last edited:
i saw haya smoking in pic before. but i dont think prince hashim smoking or princess iman,
and 4 prince hamzah that so bad that he started smoking at z age of 19 im so sorry 4 him.

marmarina said:
i saw haya smoking in pic before. but i dont think prince hashim smoking or princess iman,
and 4 prince hamzah that so bad that he started smoking at z age of 19 im so sorry 4 him.

Ummm i THINK Hashim smokes as well....:confused:

!! Where did you hear that? This is horrible. :(

Alicky said:
!! Where did you hear that? This is horrible. :(

We've seen the pictures, they spoke for themselves. Hamzah ought to be ashamed of himself. :)

There are pics of Hashem smoking? :( I almost never see that guy, he's very illusive. He's IMO the best looking lol! :)

Alicky said:
There are pics of Hashem smoking? :( I almost never see that guy, he's very illusive. He's IMO the best looking lol! :)

I've never seen pics of him smoking (Hashim I mean),but I heard he smokes.

Alicky said:
! I can't believe they'd even look at cigarettes after their father's cancer. I've seen Ali with a ciggie before too. :(

Well, it could be because of peer pressure that they're smoking (plus the environment that they live in where most ppl smoke), but it still is very sad to see them doing it! :(

nounours said:
Well, it could be because of peer pressure that they're smoking (plus the environment that they live in where most ppl smoke), but it still is very sad to see them doing it! :(

True, they should do better. :rolleyes: not because either I or anyone else says so but for purpose of their health.:)

Last edited:
Alicky said:

His height doth hath virtues. te he :p

emily62_1 said:
I think they are all equal, it's not the same suit, but I wonder, have Hamzah and Noor, his wife, money troubles, as she was wearing the same suit at P. Badiya's wed, the same she wore at last year's Independence Day, the day before her wedding, the red one, doesn't she have other suits, poor girl, and, OMG, what she wore last Dec in Amman, a black pull and a skirt, something one usually wears when u go shopping, maybe, and it didn't help her figure, BTW.

They don't have financial trobles, it is just that they aren't as one might suggest 'fashioncentric' as Rania and aren't novices (with regard to the royal ways) therefore they could wear the same item of clothing again and make it look fabulous. Rania you should do the same. :p :mad: No offence meant.:)

Last edited:
oh god , not Hashim , personally I didn't see any pic for him smoking I hope it is not true .

houri said:
oh god , not Hashim , personally I didn't see any pic for him smoking I hope it is not true .

I haven't seen any pics either to be honest,but I heard he smokes,so dun take what I said as a fact. but to be honest,I kinda believe it's true...

king abdullah and his brothers prince hashim , prince hamzah ,prince fisal at prince hamzah weddings:)

Attachments

• Wedding%20Lunch_new1.jpg
    Wedding%20Lunch_new1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 948
Please remember to credit all photos that are posted. In the future, uncredited photos will be deleted.

haanmr said:
king abdullah and his brothers prince hashim , prince hamzah ,prince fisal at prince hamzah weddings:)

Hash is looking GREAT as usual;)

What's going on with Princess Noor nowadays? Is she still at college?

wat do u think prince hamzah is close 2 prince ali?
but i dont know why i cant see that. i think hamzah is close more 2 prince hashem

attachment.php

Is that Noor at the back?

marmarina said:
wat do u think prince hamzah is close 2 prince ali?
but i dont know why i cant see that. i think hamzah is close more 2 prince hashem

of course, he's his own full bro, only 1 year younger, though i read Hashim was also close to Ali, while Ali and Hamzah could not c eye to eye, don't know why, it could be a rumour, it must have to do with the time when Hamzah was a toddler, apple of his dad's eyes.

It's amazing how they've all grown. I wonder how the family relations would have been If KH were in Jordan today. No offence. It just seems as though, the JRF aren't as closely knit compared to when KH was alive. Maybe it's just me, Idon't know but The family at least from what I've seen, aprt from a few occasions don't smiles as they used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom