Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor- News & Pictures II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maryshawn said:
Thanks for the photo links. Yes, Prince Hamzah looks really beat..... Still good looking; just very, very tired. Insomnia? Stress from getting through finals? Could be a lot of things.

What is his degree in?

Yea he looks really good...even when he's tired :eek:

so Hashim was wearing a ring....they showed it? so that means hes engaged, if they concentrated on his finger!

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Yea he looks really good...even when he's tired :eek:
thats true,there's always something about Hamzah that makes him really attractive,like you wanna get inside him and see the true of him....

cd_1 said:
so Hashim was wearing a ring....they showed it? so that means hes engaged, if they concentrated on his finger!
I havent seen his ring but I think he wears the traditional opal ring that religious men wear on their little fingers.

cd_1 said:

I wans't talkin about Hashim,I said Hamzah and hashem wore rings on their lil fingers,I didn't say Hashem was wearing an eng, ring,lol...

Take it easy hon,Nothing is official,it's probably just a rumor...:eek:

Monalisa said:
According to this article from arabtimes, Nour's granny (P.nayef's mother) was not a legal wife,just one of the women of K.Abdallah I's harem,originally from Nour's clan of Turkey,who were based in north of Jordan,which gave him a son Nayef,that's why,Hussein who was 17 then,was made a king instead of his uncle Nayef who was more older;) !!!

If you choose to take arabtimes as a source you will learn a lot of … at least half-truths.
Books on royal genealogies (like Burke's Royal families of the World vol. II) are saying the following: Prince Nayef was born in 1914 by King Abdullah's second official wife, Princess Suzdil Khanum (whom he had married 1913 in Constantinople and who died 1968 in Amman). She is Princess Noor's great-grandmother, her granny is P.Nayef's ottoman wife, an imperial princess.
The (former) 'black slave' was a Sudanese lady named Nahda bint Uman, King Abdullah I married only in 1949 as his third wife (this was possibly not a real marriage; with her he had no children).
The constitution of Jordan says the following:
"The Throne of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is hereditary to the dynasty of King Abdullah Ibn Al-Hussein in a direct line through his male heirs as provided hereinafter: The Royal title shall pass from the holder of the Throne to his eldest son, and to the eldest son of that son and in linear succession by a similar process thereafter. Should the eldest son die before the Throne devolves upon him, his eldest son shall inherit the Throne, despite the existence of brothers to the deceased son". Therefore Hussein became king and not his uncle.
Only since an amendment of 1965, the king can also select one of his brothers as heir apparent.

here is another picture.... got it from yahoo.

capt.amm10207041236.jordan_islam_amm102.jpg

nbaker said:

I'm sorry for the 2 brothers, the battle is lost and it was won by KA and QR, what are Hamzah and Hashim doing in Jordan, dressed like that, noone cares for them, if KA ignores them, quite surely they'll be treated as outcast by J Palace guys, my friend, she works for Jordan Gov, told me they are outcast and noone wants to mix anymore with them or with QN, not even with their 2 sisters, who stay away from the country, many are sad and sorry for them, but they are afraid of upsetting the King.

I knew this was going on. I felt it. This is so sad.

emily62_1 said:
I'm sorry for the 2 brothers, the battle is lost and it was won by KA and QR, what are Hamzah and Hashim doing in Jordan, dressed like that, noone cares for them, if KA ignores them, quite surely they'll be treated as outcast by J Palace guys, my friend, she works for Jordan Gov, told me they are outcast and noone wants to mix anymore with them or with QN, not even with their 2 sisters, who stay away from the country, many are s
ad and sorry for them, but they are afraid of upsetting the King.

Dressed like that?!?! LOL 2e love the way they dress,everyone thinks they want to show that they are real Jordanians and proud of their national custom.

Who said noone cares for them?! and noone wants to mix with them anymore?! I think I am starting to guess who ur friend might be,lol...:D

emily62_1 said:
I'm sorry for the 2 brothers, the battle is lost and it was won by KA and QR, what are Hamzah and Hashim doing in Jordan, dressed like that, noone cares for them, if KA ignores them, quite surely they'll be treated as outcast by J Palace guys, my friend, she works for Jordan Gov, told me they are outcast and noone wants to mix anymore with them or with QN, not even with their 2 sisters, who stay away from the country, many are sad and sorry for them, but they are afraid of upsetting the King.

the last pictures of hamza and hashim didnt look like THAT :confused:

it's so strange to hear that no one cares for them,I think they are both hugly popular in Jordan.

Last edited:
cute_girl said:
it's so strange to hear that no one cares for them,I think they are both hugly popular in Jordan.

Yes they are. All of them acutally,some loves Ali more some Hamzah some Hashim...u know...

seeing this picture posted by Reina,I think we missed one great recyclist,Prince Hamzah!since 1999 he's hardly worn another suit!
image.php

cute_girl said:
seeing this picture posted by Reina,I think we missed one great recyclist,Prince Hamzah!since 1999 he's hardly worn another suit!
http://www.alrai.com/image.php?id=28129

I think they are all equal, it's not the same suit, but I wonder, have Hamzah and Noor, his wife, money troubles, as she was wearing the same suit at P. Badiya's wed, the same she wore at last year's Independence Day, the day before her wedding, the red one, doesn't she have other suits, poor girl, and, OMG, what she wore last Dec in Amman, a black pull and a skirt, something one usually wears when u go shopping, maybe, and it didn't help her figure, BTW.

Noor is rich; she could certainly afford to buy her daughter in law some new outfits.

I dont know if it's the way this couple thinks,but when married I hate to ask for financial support from my inlaws,I prefer to spend less but be on my own.

emily62_1 said:
I think they are all equal, it's not the same suit, but I wonder, have Hamzah and Noor, his wife, money troubles, as she was wearing the same suit at P. Badiya's wed, the same she wore at last year's Independence Day, the day before her wedding, the red one, doesn't she have other suits, poor girl, and, OMG, what she wore last Dec in Amman, a black pull and a skirt, something one usually wears when u go shopping, maybe, and it didn't help her figure, BTW.

why do u always have to think of the worse c?...if she wore the dress twice it doens't mean they have financial problems...I think She's so simple and that's the only reason why she wore the dress twise,plus it's cute,so why not.
I simply love her simplicity (yea I know,I just have to be fair,her being Hamzah's wife doesn't mean I hater her,bel3aks,in the Qura'an God says Al-Tayiboon lel tayibat,and they both are kind so they do deserve each other)

Bubbette said:
Noor is rich; she could certainly afford to buy her daughter in law some new outfits.
I still dun understand the way u think of it guys,I dun think its a matter of a Financial problem,let's just not make a big deal of it,cuz I'm sure if she wore a new suit or gawn everytime,U wud say she's over doin' it,I think thats what u think about Rania,though she's a not a princess rather a queen and U want her to recycle her clothes,so let's not jump into conclusions.

(ps: this wasn't directed to bubbette but it was in General :))

Bubbette said:

Aren't they a couple in their twenties? Why should the mother or mother in law continue to support them? If they are old enough to get married then they are old enough to buy their own clothes.

Plus Noor still has two young daughters to support. If she has to spend money on any of her children it should be Iman and Raiyah or even Hashem, not Hamzah.

Buying one or two dresses does not constitute support! I buy my in laws gifts all the time.

Bubbette said:
Buying one or two dresses does not constitute support! I buy my in laws gifts all the time.

come on,do you think girls that nour and hamzah are too poor to need support from somebody to buy new clothes?:confused: ,I don't believe, I think that just Nour doesn't care a lot about appearence,and if she has really some money problems,she could easily buying nice clothes from Zara and H&M and not necessarly from Chanel and Prada...:D

Last edited:
Bubbette said:

from what i know, the couple is very simplistic. P. Hamzah is the type of person that is content with whatever he has. Trust me, if it is anything its because their really simple in their choices and their life style nothing to do with money. admirable.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
I still dun understand the way u think of it guys,I dun think its a matter of a Financial problem,let's just not make a big deal of it,cuz I'm sure if she wore a new suit or gawn everytime,U wud say she's over doin' it,I think thats what u think about Rania,though she's a not a princess rather a queen and U want her to recycle her clothes,so let's not jump into conclusions.

(ps: this wasn't directed to bubbette but it was in General :))

there's always a mid way to do things, whenever QR is a shopaholic, it looks Noor Hamzah is just the opposite, but she can't forget that she represents Jordan, she's a Princess, so when she's at home or shops for food, ok, but when she is at a celebration or a wed as HRH Princess Noor Hamzah, she can't really recycle clothes or wear shabby..... it's a shame. PS- maybe Hamzah is very tight with money, could it be the reason why ?

emily62_1 said:
there's always a mid way to do things, whenever QR is a shopaholic, it looks Noor Hamzah is just the opposite, but she can't forget that she represents Jordan, she's a Princess, so when she's at home or shops for food, ok, but when she is at a celebration or a wed as HRH Princess Noor Hamzah, she can't really recycle clothes or wear shabby..... it's a shame. PS- maybe Hamzah is very tight with money, could it be the reason why ?

Nope it can;'t be the reason

Genevieve said:
Aren't they a couple in their twenties? Why should the mother or mother in law continue to support them? If they are old enough to get married then they are old enough to buy their own clothes.
I've noticed rather significant cultural differences where this is concerned. In the States, in general, it would be considered almost a parental failure to have capable, healthy married children or even single adult children who are still dependent on their parents for support of almost any kind. Independence is considered a very desirable and favorable parenting outcome and, the sooner it happens (within reason), the better. So, yes, many of us here would view this as you do, with a certain amount of derision and horror.

But the situation appears to be quite different in Jordan. There is a much longer period of dependence on parents. Single children tend to live with their parents until they marry or, if they move, it is not far away. In fact, as long as the parents are around, it seems, they always exert a strong influence on their children, whether married or single. I'll admit, it looks really odd to me (I would not want to be married to a man raised like this! ;)). But it does seem to result in much tighter family units (nuclear and extended), and I do admire that about Jordanian families.

I just wonder, since QN's children are bicultural and were exposed to both sets of influences, where they've landed on the independent/dependent continuum. :confused:

I don't think they are having financial problems...Many royals recycle clothing, and we know this do to the many threads on this board about recycling clothing. Besides, didn't Hamza inherited money from his father just like I'm sure the rest of KH children did? I agree with people who said maybe this couple isn't into being flashy, but simple. I can admire and respect that. I think Noor is very pretty, and I don't see anything wrong with her figure.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom