The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Courtier

thank you for the picture haanmr. i had never seen that pic with her mother before --- it's very sweet

Old 08-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Courtier

She looks like her mother. Thanks for the picture.

Old 08-12-2005, 06:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
P Noor is absolutely gorgeous...She and P Hamz make a gr8 couple...at the risk of sounding cheesy , they seem to be made for each other.
I think she is utterly plain and dowdy looking, sorry guys. :p Well Eliza, at least we can agree on Queen Noor's appearance though right? :)
Old 08-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshanah
With Exceptions to the QR Faux pas, I really love those pictures. Amira Noor Looks lovely just like her mother. Also you can see that inherited some of her fathers good looks.:p
cudn't find the pic ur talking about..Where's it?
Old 08-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Nobility

اكتمال التحضيرات التنظيمية لانطلاق منافسات كأس الملك عبدالله الدولية لكرة السلة

عمان ـ مأمون بيضون - انجز اتحاد كرة السلة كافة التحضيرات والاستعدادات التنظيمية والفنية الخاصة ببطولة كأس الملك عبدالله الدولية الرابعة التي تنطلق منافساتها بعد غد الجمعة برعاية سمو الامير حمزة بن الحسين الرئيس الفخري للاتحاد بمشاركة ستة منتخبات عربية هي الى جانب منتخبنا .. السعودية ولبنان وسورية والكويت والبحرين.
واعلن الاتحاد رسميا امس اطلاق النسخة الرابعة من البطولة وذلك خلال المؤتمر الصحفي الذي عقده في فندق ريجنسي مقر اقامة الوفود المشاركة.
وقال م. طارق الزعبي رئيس الاتحاد ان هذه البطولة المهمة تعتبر محطة اعداد اساسية لمنتخبنا الذي يتأهب للمشاركة في نهائيات كأس اسيا التي تستضيفها قطر الشهر المقبل.
واضاف ان البطولة اصبحت تتمتع بشهرة واسعة وسمعة رفيعة وأضحت بمثابة ملتقى عربي لكرة السلة مشيرا الى ان دول المغرب العربي اعتذرت عن المشاركة بسبب ارتباطها ببطولة افريقيا كما لم يتسن مشاركة فرق من شرق اسيا لأسباب مماثلة.

Prince Hamzah is gonna patronize the oppenin of KA's international Basketball cup(?) this Friday...So we will probably see him there,and I have a feeling we're gonna see Noor too.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:00 AM
Nobility

Prince Hamzah is in Russia with the King.

I will be interested to see if he is ever made Regent again, and then if the veto on a former crown prince is lifted, if there will ever be enough confidence within the present setup to ask Prince Hassan to ever hold the fort at these difficult times. Now that would be the real answer to the question posed by Frothy.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley

I will be interested to see if he is ever made Regent again, and then if the veto on a former crown prince is lifted, if there will ever be enough confidence within the present setup to ask Prince Hassan to ever hold the fort at these difficult times. Now that would be the real answer to the question posed by Frothy.

maybe he didnt do his job as regent well?and thats why ka ripped him the title?
so why shouldnt he make him again the regent when he all his other brothers makes regent?
Old 08-17-2005, 08:07 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
maybe he didnt do his job as regent well?and thats why ka ripped him the title?

so why shouldnt he make him again the regent when he all his other brothers makes regent?
I think he did probably his job as well or as badly as any of his brothers, for what the position is now worth. There has obviously been some sort of veto operating against Prince Hassan being made regent, which has been explained as being because he is an ex crown prince. If this is not the case, then both he and Prince Hamzah should be able to fill the post; as in the case of Prince Hamzah, his brothers do, and in the case of Prince Hassan, his brother and his cousins.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley

I didn't watch the news thinking he's not n with the King,lol.
Any pics?
Old 08-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Nobility

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmarina
so did u see him before? i didnt see any pic of him smoking so do u have one
I'll have to check for one, I'm sure we can find many of him, there was a famous 1 of Hayah smoking, though.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
"summer of 2003, just before nikkah, Noor was with them in St. Tropez, I wonder, she has no tan, is she forbidden to bathe in the sun, 'cos QR does it !"

Why would she be forbidden to sunbathe?

I'm only asking as she was not at all tanned.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Nobility

Wink

Quote:
It's amazing how they've all grown. I wonder how the family relations would have been If KH were in Jordan today. No offence. It just seems as though, the JRF aren't as closely knit compared to when KH was alive. Maybe it's just me, Idon't know but The family at least from what I've seen, aprt from a few occasions don't smiles as they used to.

I agree ,and it's so hard to c them all together in any occasion.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
With Exceptions to the QR Faux pas, I really love those pictures. Amira Noor Looks lovely just like her mother. Also you can see that inherited some of her fathers good looks.:p
which pictures are you talking about?
Old 08-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Nobility

Ok, Hamzi definitely needs a haircut. Still extremely hot though.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Aug/17/5425I.htm
Old 08-17-2005, 03:16 PM
Courtier

LOL, he reminds me of Ahmadinejad in that photo!
Old 08-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banadoora

He' looks sooo cute....I love the look he has on his face (mtawleeen hawn?!?!khalsouna 3ad...)..LOL...Aww soo cute :p
Old 08-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banadoora

Ehhm Prince Faisal's expression is very funny but ur right they all need a hair cut,lol
Old 08-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Serene Highness

Time to start a new thread for Hamzah and Noor. Thank you to everyone who participated. The new thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...514#post265514