The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Courtier

didn't queen noor say that hamzah loved hamburgers with fried eggs??? i think it was king hussein who liked to put fried eggs in hamburger bread or whatever and hamzah liked it too...i don't know if she said that in her book or if i remember reading that somewhere on this forum ...

Old 07-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Courtier

Yeah, I remember that from the book.

Old 07-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmarina
wats z height of princess noor hamzah? if anyone know.
she is short but very cute, i didnt read queen noor book, she said anything intersting about prince hamzah in his chilhood or as a teenage or anything?
She didn't say much about any of them, a few incidents and tidbits, but the focus wasn't on them. If it weren't for her picture on the front of the book you'd swear it was a biography of King Hussein lol!

I remember one thing she said about Hamzah was that he never really slept as a baby and a young child, he just "cat napped." She said that's why he was particularly close with his pretty much nocturnal father. :)
Old 07-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna23
didn't queen noor say that hamzah loved hamburgers with fried eggs??? i think it was king hussein who liked to put fried eggs in hamburger bread or whatever and hamzah liked it too...i don't know if she said that in her book or if i remember reading that somewhere on this forum ...
Yes Queen Noor mentioned that in her Book. she also said that the first word Hamzah said was "ta-ta-tayyara" "plane" as they lived somewhere near to the Airport (the one before QA airport) and planes wud pass over their place.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Gentry

i want 2 ask if prince hamzah smoking or not? anyone has a photo 4 him in a casual wear
Old 07-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Commoner

yes he is smoker look in this pictures from prince hamzah wibsite :)
http://www.princehamzah.jo/Gallery/Album/017.jpg

http://www.princehamzah.jo/Gallery/Album/042.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FAMILY_B.JPG
Views:	1106
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	174730  
Old 07-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Courtier

! I can't believe they'd even look at cigarettes after their father's cancer. I've seen Ali with a ciggie before too. :(
Old 07-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Gentry

thanks alot 4 z pic he is very cool in casual wear, princess noor was behind him she is very cute looks like a young girl, hope 2 see hamzah more in casual wear.
Old 07-31-2005, 06:48 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicky
! I can't believe they'd even look at cigarettes after their father's cancer. I've seen Ali with a ciggie before too. :(
Such is life!
Old 07-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Courtier

In her book I also read that she burst into tears when she saw King Hussein light up, I think while he was in the clinic but I'm not totally sure. Can you imagine how she must feel about Hamzah's smoking?
Old 07-31-2005, 07:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
In her book I also read that she burst into tears when she saw King Hussein light up, I think while he was in the clinic but I'm not totally sure. Can you imagine how she must feel about Hamzah's smoking?
Yea I remember seeing him smoking durin a football game,maybe four years ago,which means he probably either started smoking when KH passed away i.e when he was 19 or even before ... I really hope they would quit smokin.
I think Haya smokes too
Old 07-31-2005, 08:24 PM
Courtier

that's horrible...they should definitely quit but of course that's much easier to say than do... i wish them luck
Old 08-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Too true, that should have out them off for life. Also they should have remembered what their mother went through whilst taking care of King Hussein Allah yarhamahi

Having said that, it's their choice.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Yea I remember seeing him smoking durin a football game,maybe four years ago,which means he probably either started smoking when KH passed away i.e when he was 19 or even before ... I really hope they would quit smokin.
I think Haya smokes too
Haya did smoke before her Father passed away (she was also photograped doing so) but afterwards I cannot say. I hope they all quit personally because of the demands of their positions, it would be unwise to have smoking as a vice. Try a worthwhile pasttime. :p

No offense meant by my comments.:)
Old 08-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Gentry

i saw haya smoking in pic before. but i dont think prince hashim smoking or princess iman,
and 4 prince hamzah that so bad that he started smoking at z age of 19 im so sorry 4 him.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmarina
i saw haya smoking in pic before. but i dont think prince hashim smoking or princess iman,
and 4 prince hamzah that so bad that he started smoking at z age of 19 im so sorry 4 him.
Ummm i THINK Hashim smokes as well....
Old 08-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Courtier

!! Where did you hear that? This is horrible. :(
Old 08-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
!! Where did you hear that? This is horrible. :(
We've seen the pictures, they spoke for themselves. Hamzah ought to be ashamed of himself. :)
Old 08-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Courtier

There are pics of Hashem smoking? :( I almost never see that guy, he's very illusive. He's IMO the best looking lol! :)
Old 08-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
There are pics of Hashem smoking? :( I almost never see that guy, he's very illusive. He's IMO the best looking lol! :)
I've never seen pics of him smoking (Hashim I mean),but I heard he smokes.