The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Aristocracy

Is it me, or do they look terrible in that pic. They look very tierd!!!

Old 01-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy
Is it me, or do they look terrible in that pic. They look very tierd!!!
For him, it was probably the exams. She looks fine I think, quite radiant.

I don't think Hashim will be graduating so soon. He entered Georgetown in Aug 2003, so that gives him abt 1 and 3/4 years more to go. Hamzah should be graduating right abt april 2005.

I'm really looking forward to what other role or position of power that Hamzah will be made to assume now, seeing how he couldn't do such things in his capacity as crown prince, which was oh so stifling! Haha. What goes on in the next few months will really determine the intentions of KA behind his mysterious words. No use speculating now, we'll just have to wait and see.

Old 01-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaegar
For him, it was probably the exams. She looks fine I think, quite radiant.

I don't think Hashim will be graduating so soon. He entered Georgetown in Aug 2003, so that gives him abt 1 and 3/4 years more to go. Hamzah should be graduating right abt april 2005.

I'm really looking forward to what other role or position of power that Hamzah will be made to assume now, seeing how he couldn't do such things in his capacity as crown prince, which was oh so stifling! Haha. What goes on in the next few months will really determine the intentions of KA behind his mysterious words. No use speculating now, we'll just have to wait and see.
Hashim went to Duke before he went to Georgetown. Both Hamzah and Hashim started University the same year. Hashim just transferred. That doesn't mean he'll be graduating later.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:50 AM
Aristocracy

i cant wait till they have kids, im excited to see what they will look like
Old 03-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Nobility

P Hash probably flies back to USA this weekend, I wonder if P Noor and P Hamz will visit Jordan on their spring break, I would love to see a new pic of P Noor, I really like her-she seems to have a very pleasant, polite, and sweet disposition.

Does anyone by any chance have even an abstract or summary of "The Political View
written by Princess Noor, Alexandra L. Gross, and Manal Al-Dowan, here's a website I found, that lists the paper, but does not contain an abstarct or summary:

http://www.natcom.org/Convention/200...am/Day%204.htm

-Eliza

not the Political view, I meant "The Palestinian View"---geez what was I thinking?

-Eliza
Old 03-28-2005, 01:35 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Petra celebrate the birthday of Prince Hamzah tomorrow.

from jordantimes:

Prince Hamzah turns 25

HRH Prince Hamzah turns 25 today. Born in Amman on March 29, 1980, Prince Hamzah received his elementary education in Amman, and then completed his secondary studies at Harrow School in England. In 1999, he enrolled in the Royal Military Academy at Sandhurst, passing out as commissioned officer in the Jordan Arab Army. Prince Hamzah is currently pursuing his university education in the US. Holding the rank of major in the Jordan Arab Army, Prince Hamzah has attended several military courses in the Kingdom and other countries. The Prince is the honorary president of the Jordan Basketball Federation. He is also the chairman of the board of trustees of the Royal Automobile Museum and the president of the Royal Aerosports Club of Jordan. On Aug. 29, 2003, Prince Hamzah got married to Princess Noor Bint Asem Ben Nayef. Prince Hamzah got his wings in parachuting and aviation
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2318I.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	116685  
Old 03-29-2005, 07:25 AM
Aristocracy

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma
from jordantimes:

Prince Hamzah turns 25

HRH Prince Hamzah turns 25 today. Born in Amman on March 29, 1980, Prince Hamzah received his elementary education in Amman, and then completed his secondary studies at Harrow School in England. In 1999, he enrolled in the Royal Military Academy at Sandhurst, passing out as commissioned officer in the Jordan Arab Army. Prince Hamzah is currently pursuing his university education in the US. Holding the rank of major in the Jordan Arab Army, Prince Hamzah has attended several military courses in the Kingdom and other countries. The Prince is the honorary president of the Jordan Basketball Federation. He is also the chairman of the board of trustees of the Royal Automobile Museum and the president of the Royal Aerosports Club of Jordan. On Aug. 29, 2003, Prince Hamzah got married to Princess Noor Bint Asem Ben Nayef. Prince Hamzah got his wings in parachuting and aviation
what a shame for this alleged King, no pic of hamzah on his b-day, no news, nothing at all.... I wonder, is Hamzah still considered a threaten by KA ? Still now , after he's been deprived of his title and pushed aside, even sent away from his own country, not properly, but I bet he's no more welcome in jordan, nowadays.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:30 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipper
what a shame for this alleged King, no pic of hamzah on his b-day, no news, nothing at all.... I wonder, is Hamzah still considered a threaten by KA ? Still now , after he's been deprived of his title and pushed aside, even sent away from his own country, not properly, but I bet he's no more welcome in jordan, nowadays.
I don't understand how everyone is so sure that QN and her kids are not welcome in Jordan, please explain this to me because I'm sure I'm missing something
Old 04-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Nobility

yes he does look a lot and I mean A LOT like his father.

-Eliza
Old 04-16-2005, 11:59 PM
Courtier

not only his face,but his voice is just like his dad
Old 04-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by almahboubah
Creepy indeed! The resemblence is magnificent. Nevertheless, I think Hamzah's better looking.
Hamzah's definitely better looking but King Hussein was much more charismatic. I love them both though.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Royal Highness

Well QN does describe herself as an idealist...