Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lil Monkey said:
I just saw them on the news, it looks like the news about PN's pregnancy is true, she looked pregnant to me, she was wearing the same dress she wore to Luxum.,so I think she is pregnant unless the dress made her look like that, So if it was true, then congrats to the couple.

I wish we had some pictures. :sad: Although I think you can see PN in the background in one of the pictures from Petra. She has a nice smile, but that's all you can see. In a couple of pics I saw of her she looked like she might be pregnant to me, but then again I don't know how old they are. They looked pretty new though so it sould be true. :ermm:

Last edited:
Princess Mahala said:
I wish we had some pictures. :sad: Although I think you can see PN in the background in one of the pictures from Petra. She has a nice smile, but that's all you can see. In a couple of pics I saw of her she looked like she might be pregnant to me, but then again I don't know how old they are. They looked pretty new though so it sould be true. :ermm:
Yea I dunno, it's either she's pregnant or she had tacos on the plane,ehhm,LOL
I sw her as well when KA gave out a speech she was sitting down but I cudn't see anything, it's really confusing.
(and for those who are thinking,Y am I so concerned about knowing,lol,cuz I want to know that's all, out of curiousity:ROFLMAO: )

lil Monkey said:
http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.ph...10-2006%20Gala
http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=44226_16433I_123_484lo.jpg
She is Pregnant this is for sure,Yaaaay! let's wait I think it's a matter of 2 or 3 months max and we'll here some new news :)

Thanks for the pictures! She looks so great! So does Hamzah, it's nice to see them all dressed up and on duty (if that's what you call it). She does look like she may be... :ermm: If she is, I will feel very happy for them, they'll have a great beautiful family, I'm sure. :)

HRHAmy said:
Wait? When did this happen? Rania has a new tiara?:ohmy:

I hope it's borrowed? I don't think the Jordan government can afford this!!! IT's a bit big--No?

Let's stay on topic. This thread is for the current events of Hamzah and Noor...not Rania and her jewlery.

Thank you.

Princess Mahala said:
Thanks for the pictures! She looks so great! So does Hamzah, it's nice to see them all dressed up and on duty (if that's what you call it). She does look like she may be... :ermm: If she is, I will feel very happy for them, they'll have a great beautiful family, I'm sure. :)

I think it's obvious, looking at the last pix of her that she's pregnant, about 5-6 months, I'd say. Hamzah looks very happy.:flowers:

Congrats and best wishes to Hamzah and Noor! I's nice to see them on this visit, they've clearly got quite a prominent role as well.

lil Monkey said:
She is Pregnant this is for sure,Yaaaay! let's wait I think it's a matter of 2 or 3 months max and we'll here some new news :)
Wooow Lil Monkey you've made my day, I can't thank you enough don't they look great all of them, but then I think Hamzah and his sooo beautifull pregnant (thank God) wife are the stars of the photo, as for QRania , I don't know about the tiara I just hate the above elbow black gloves they're hideous :wacko: and correct me if I'm wrong is this the first photo of Noor wearing a tiara, and do we know anything about the designers of the clothes and tiaras ? :flowers:

I think that Princess Noor is pregnant of 6 mounths.

Congratulations...

Last edited:
Princess Noor became a beautiful / elgant woman with the age.

great news :) , I am very happy for them they both looks great :wub: , I have feeling if they will have a girl they would name her Haya .

Hmm, I don't know about Princess Noor being pregnant. It could just be her dress and the style. If it was an empire waist, it would be clearer, but it's not. Plus, I haven't seen a shot of her entire body and no semi-official word from the royal family. I'll wait until there's confirmation. :ermm:

MoonlightRhapsody said:
Hmm, I don't know about Princess Noor being pregnant. It could just be her dress and the style. If it was an empire waist, it would be clearer, but it's not. Plus, I haven't seen a shot of her entire body and no semi-official word from the royal family. I'll wait until there's confirmation. :ermm:
It's good to wait , that wud be wise dear,lol,cuz if she wasn't pregnant then I am in deep trouble cuz I was the first to say she was :ermm:
As for an announcment the royal court usually releases a statement after a princess gives birth.

lil Monkey said:
It's good to wait , that wud be wise dear,lol,cuz if she wasn't pregnant then I am in deep trouble cuz I was the first to say she was :ermm:
As for an announcment the royal court usually releases a statement after a princess gives birth.
Wow, why do they wait that long? I guess it makes sense though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its great news the Princess Noor is pregnant, well in her latest pictures its quit obvious. Hamzah a father, cute parents and no doubtthat their child or children will be adorable.

Ok, I take it back. I looked at another photo, and I changed my mind. She does indeed look pregnant. Wow. Congrats. I seem to have been wrong.

Last edited:
I believe we are all going on the assumption that she is pregnant. Normally, the The Royal Forum frowns on speculation but since it is not the custom of the Jordan Royal Court to announce pregnancies but rathers actual births....let's hope we are all right on this one! And the Princess delivers a healthy and blessed child.

I thought the same thing when I first saw the photograph and am glad that they waited before becoming parents. Ther was so much speculation about this for over a year and it's nice to see that the suspicion has ended he he he.

lil Monkey said:
:ROFLMAO:

I am not sure about if the Jordanian royal palce didn't make an announcement when Rania was pregnant,somebody can help?

I'm so happy for them , she is cute .And prince Hamza he is so down to earth my husband met him he told me he has a very nice Personality
,,just like his father King hussein and his sister PHaya.

tesaweer said:
Wooow Lil Monkey you've made my day, I can't thank you enough don't they look great all of them, but then I think Hamzah and his sooo beautifull pregnant (thank God) wife are the stars of the photo, as for QRania , I don't know about the tiara I just hate the above elbow black gloves they're hideous :wacko: and correct me if I'm wrong is this the first photo of Noor wearing a tiara, and do we know anything about the designers of the clothes and tiaras ? :flowers:
==============
Who is the girl behind King Abdullah?

Oh boy, this really is a Royal baby boom! If it's true though, I wonder why it's not the Jordanian's custom to announce the pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom