The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Nobility

One question PNoor was 20 when she married wasn't she? Just curious - i remember her being very young!!

Old 09-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Aristocracy

I think she was 22 or 23 not 20,because it was her last year of studies at harvard,and Hamzah was 24.

Old 09-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Nobility

They are both young but behave appropriately. Noor Hamzah dresses modestly which is great to see as there are some in the JRF that show too much skin for an Arab, Muslim monarchy! Very cute couple.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:39 AM
Courtier

she was 21. she was born in Oct. 1982, and she got married in 2003 (katib el kitab).
Old 09-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Nobility

Princess Noor Hamzah as we all can agree has and continues to mature with grace and beauty. I think that she and her husband ought to continue, in their current fashion. Thereafter Hamzah's extensive PostGrad Degree, Parenthood shall follow. When the Babies arrive everyone will cheer and I shall certainly cheer a great deal, as I love Babies He he :O)

I wish them health, happiness and contentment.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshanah
Princess Noor Hamzah as we all can agree has and continues to mature with grace and beauty. I think that she and her husband ought to continue, in their current fashion. Thereafter Hamzah's extensive PostGrad Degree, Parenthood shall follow. When the Babies arrive everyone will cheer and I shall certainly cheer a great deal, as I love Babies He he :O)

I wish them health, happiness and contentment.
Is Hamzah doing a postGrad Degree? I didn't know that, can you please tell us where and in what subject, as far as I know he's serving in the jordanian army, thanx
Old 09-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Courtier

lol Tesaweer that's what I thought too, I didn't know he's doing a postgrad degree,I saw him on TV 2 days ago, he's in Jordan as far as I know,lol,unless Roshanah knows smthing we duuno ,ummm
welcome back! where do u disappear!lol
Old 09-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Nobility

Hey Lil Monkey! I've been in Africa for the past year and tending to the completion of my undergrad studies and entrance into the Postgrad. Sorry

From what I know he was reading a Postgrad degree in Harvard University in Political Science with an Islamic focus. However I don't know it it's a masters of a Phd. Whilst tending to his studies he also juggled his duties in Jordan. If a MAsters it would take 2-4 years either full-time of part-time. If it is a Phd it takes 9 years full-time (some may beshorter.) Hence my gues is as good as yours lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
lol Tesaweer that's what I thought too, I didn't know he's doing a postgrad degree,I saw him on TV 2 days ago, he's in Jordan as far as I know,lol,unless Roshanah knows smthing we duuno ,ummm
Apart from what I've said in Lil Monkey's reply, I know nothing else. Reason being that, I covered accounts during the time when he saw very little of Jordan. Not only that but he also took time out in general to spend more time with his wife when they first married.

I hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
Is Hamzah doing a postGrad Degree? I didn't know that, can you please tell us where and in what subject, as far as I know he's serving in the jordanian army, thanx
Old 09-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Gentry

i want 2 know why princess noor grandfather was living in spain?
Old 09-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I think you're right Lil Monkey, he is in Jordan and as far as I heard he did his Undergraduate degree at Harvard, and beside Sandhurst he didn't do anything else, not yet anyway. Lol I was in Switzerland with my family after graduation, soon though I'll start my Masters in London, is there a possibility Hamzah will join, i wonder lol
Old 09-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Aristocracy

Thanx Roshanah for your answer it did help
Old 09-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Nobility

You're very much welcome.

Quote:
Thanx Roshanah for your answer it did help
Old 09-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Courtier

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Sep/19/15728I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Sep/19/15735I.htm
Isn't it the same university her dad used to work/works at or was that Petra University?
Old 09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Heir Apparent

I was just about to post those links, looks like you beat me to it!
Old 09-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

nice to see her again,she is so pretty
Old 09-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Courtier

yea she is, mashallah she's glowing...May allah grant her and Hamzah happiness.

Its a few days early, but Ramdan Mubarak to everyone :o)
Old 09-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
yea she is, mashallah she's glowing...May allah grant her and Hamzah happiness.

Its a few days early, but Ramdan Mubarak to everyone :o)
Ramadan moubarak 3alik also
Old 09-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Aristocracy

Thank you Lil Monkey, Noor looks so pretty here, how wonderful it is to see her carrying out some royal duties, but what about her father what did he do at the university this one or Petra ?
Ramadan Moubarek to you and all
Old 09-20-2006, 01:47 AM
Commoner

I can't believe it begins on Saturday! WOW time flies by
Old 09-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Thank you Lil Monkey, Noor looks so pretty here, how wonderful it is to see her carrying out some royal duties, but what about her father what did he do at the university this one or Petra ?
Ramadan Moubarek to you and all
He was a prof. at petra University. I also read today that Noor is the honorary president of the Tennis league,or whatever that thing is called in english,lol
Inshallah God will accept ur prayers and Dua'a in this HOly month (3asakum men 3owwada {Trans: an arabic way of greeting}