Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nounours said:
I can't believe it begins on Saturday! WOW time flies by:)

Yea I have a feeling its on Saturday not Sunday,times surely flies by tell me about that! :wacko: :sad:

(from Petra)
King Abdullah,prince Faisal,Prince Ali,Prince Hamzah and Prince hussien perform al Maghreb prayer. KA Hosted an Iftar Banquet for our national forces.

Salomé said:
I think she was 22 or 23 not 20,because it was her last year of studies at harvard,and Hamzah was 24.

lil Monkey said:
she was 21. she was born in Oct. 1982, and she got married in 2003 (katib el kitab).

Thank u both!!!!

lil Monkey said:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Sep/19/15728I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Sep/19/15735I.htm
Isn't it the same university her dad used to work/works at or was that Petra University?

Thanx for the pix. Nice to see her performing some duties. She is SOOOOOOOO pretty!!!!
1449.gif

Amina said:
Thanx for the pix. Nice to see her performing some duties. She is SOOOOOOOO pretty!!!!
1449.gif

KA has finally given Hamzah and Noor some duties to perform, hope he will relent with Queen Noor, too, in the next future.

marmarina said:
i want 2 know why princess noor grandfather was living in spain?

I think you are talking about King Talal's half- brother, Prince Najeef, who was Noor's grandfather, he tried to take over from his older brother Talal soon after KA the First's death, in 1951, this is what I heard, don't know if it's correct.

Thanks for the clips Banadoora! it was also refreshing to here Prince Hamzah give a speah in Arabic as the ones that I've seen previously were in english. Thumbs up

oh and the content of his speach also deserves to be apploaded many thanks :O)

Banadoora said:
But I think I have the clip that you were talking about. I finally uploaded it onto my photobucket. I have a few other ones from his website on there too. So enjoy! ;)

P.S. A couple of them are in Arabic.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v60/banadoora/Vids/

Last edited:
FRom Queen Noor Yahoo groups (some look like private collection of the one who posted them Jordan_nh)

source - latifaonline.net and brainpix

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the photos, lil_monkey. They're really nice.

hamza and noor look very lovely.very cute couple thanks lil Monkey for pics.

omg, princess iman is so cute. I love the picture with the queen, princess noor hamzeh and princess iman.... :)

thanks a lot for those beautiful pics

Those are beautiful pics of PH and princess Noor. She looks great although a little bigger than the last pics I've seen of her. :ermm:

closesttoheaven said:
omg, princess iman is so cute. I love the picture with the queen, princess noor hamzeh and princess iman.... :)

thanks a lot for those beautiful pics

Is the Lady by Princess Noor her mum ?

princessnoorhamzah said:
Is the Lady by Princess Noor her mum ?

do you talk about the picture with QN and princess iman and princess noor ?
no... I quess she is called latifa and a musician. the other pictures I cant remember, I'm sorry :ermm:

Does anyone know when the photo with Latifa was taken, because wasn't she recently at a concert in Jordan that was attended by Rania?

Little_star said:
Does anyone know when the photo with Latifa was taken, because wasn't she recently at a concert in Jordan that was attended by Rania?
it was taken in August 2005 at the Arab children congress.

Princess Noor looks really young in that photo. Which one of QN's daughters is that standing next to that lady?

closesttoheaven said:
do you talk about the picture with QN and princess iman and princess noor ?
no... I quess she is called latifa and a musician. the other pictures I cant remember, I'm sorry :ermm:

yes, I was talking about that 1, thanx.

princessnoorhamzah said:
KA has finally given Hamzah and Noor some duties to perform, hope he will relent with Queen Noor, too, in the next future.

I thought she was performing duties in Jordan? I must visit these forums more often!!!:flowers:

closesttoheaven said:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Oct/30/26000.htm

Prince hamzeh and princess noor accompany the king and queen to the netherlands
I just saw them on the news, it looks like the news about PN's pregnancy is true, she looked pregnant to me, she was wearing the same dress she wore to Luxum.,so I think she is pregnant unless the dress made her look like that, So if it was true, then congrats to the couple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom