Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lil Monkey said:
lol No sommone but were just trying to solve the mystery about her looking different that before :D :eek:

My bad...I guess I confused myself something awful.:D

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Is Noor wearing that same red dress? Perhaps for patriotic reasons...it has the Jordanian colours in it (she wore it at the Jordanian Independence day as well)
She looks good nonetheless. And I think I might be right about her having lost weight.

Here are the thumbnails (Petra)
http://s2.supload.com/free/13594I.jpg/view/

She looks good here - but i dunno about the weight loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
princessnoorhamzah said:
Her sister or half-sister, don't know....., well, she must be younger than Noor Hamzah, I'm sure it's Noor Hamzah in the pic, her sis looks alot like Noor, she lost weight, her hair are different, but it's her, btw, there's a recent picture of her with Hamzah, so we cannot be mistaken.

princess noor hamzah has two half sisters najla and salha and one half brother naif he is a young kid i think

princessnoorhamzah said:
I agree, pity it's so expensive, sometimes 1 needs a fresh new start, f.i., so it would help having plastic surgery done.

LOL! I feel the same way sometimes! :)

princessnoorhamzah said:
I agree, pity it's so expensive, sometimes 1 needs a fresh new start, f.i., so it would help having plastic surgery done.
I agree Carla,but sometimes 1 fresh start like you very well know isn't enough though:rolleyes: sometimes it takes you 10 new fresh starts and along the way, you marry ,have kids and change occupations & locations like crazy:lol: :wacko: :doh:
s.angel

Last edited:
So Prince Hamzah is sworn in again! Happy to see this.

Zonk1189 said:
Well..I am glad the plastic surgery speculation is done :)

Losing a couple of pounds as you become familiar in your marriage, and new role, plus getting your eyebrows done can make you look different. I am not familiar with Princess Noor...but seeing as she just got married...I would hardly think she rushed off to the plastic surgeon to get some work down. I think she is a beautiful young lady who is adjusting to her new role with great ease and grace!

Exactly she's had a makeover and has probably hired a stylist. QN did so as well as QR.

marmarina said:
princess noor hamzah has two half sisters najla and salha and one half brother naif he is a young kid i think

One of them is so alike Noor Hamzah !

One question PNoor was 20 when she married wasn't she? Just curious - i remember her being very young!!

I think she was 22 or 23 not 20,because it was her last year of studies at harvard,and Hamzah was 24.

They are both young but behave appropriately. Noor Hamzah dresses modestly which is great to see as there are some in the JRF that show too much skin for an Arab, Muslim monarchy! Very cute couple.

she was 21. she was born in Oct. 1982, and she got married in 2003 (katib el kitab).

Princess Noor Hamzah as we all can agree has and continues to mature with grace and beauty. I think that she and her husband ought to continue, in their current fashion. Thereafter Hamzah's extensive PostGrad Degree, Parenthood shall follow. When the Babies arrive everyone will cheer and I shall certainly cheer a great deal, as I love Babies He he :O)

I wish them health, happiness and contentment.

Roshanah said:
Princess Noor Hamzah as we all can agree has and continues to mature with grace and beauty. I think that she and her husband ought to continue, in their current fashion. Thereafter Hamzah's extensive PostGrad Degree, Parenthood shall follow. When the Babies arrive everyone will cheer and I shall certainly cheer a great deal, as I love Babies He he :O)

I wish them health, happiness and contentment.
Is Hamzah doing a postGrad Degree? I didn't know that, can you please tell us where and in what subject, as far as I know he's serving in the jordanian army, thanx ;)

lol Tesaweer that's what I thought too, I didn't know he's doing a postgrad degree,I saw him on TV 2 days ago, he's in Jordan as far as I know,lol,unless Roshanah knows smthing we duuno ,ummm ;)
welcome back! where do u disappear!lol

Hey Lil Monkey! I've been in Africa for the past year and tending to the completion of my undergrad studies and entrance into the Postgrad. Sorry ;)

From what I know he was reading a Postgrad degree in Harvard University in Political Science with an Islamic focus. However I don't know it it's a masters of a Phd. Whilst tending to his studies he also juggled his duties in Jordan. If a MAsters it would take 2-4 years either full-time of part-time. If it is a Phd it takes 9 years full-time (some may beshorter.) Hence my gues is as good as yours lol:flowers:

lil Monkey said:
lol Tesaweer that's what I thought too, I didn't know he's doing a postgrad degree,I saw him on TV 2 days ago, he's in Jordan as far as I know,lol,unless Roshanah knows smthing we duuno ,ummm ;)

Apart from what I've said in Lil Monkey's reply, I know nothing else. Reason being that, I covered accounts during the time when he saw very little of Jordan. Not only that but he also took time out in general to spend more time with his wife when they first married.

I hope this helps :)

tesaweer said:
Is Hamzah doing a postGrad Degree? I didn't know that, can you please tell us where and in what subject, as far as I know he's serving in the jordanian army, thanx ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i want 2 know why princess noor grandfather was living in spain?

lil Monkey said:
I think you're right Lil Monkey, he is in Jordan and as far as I heard he did his Undergraduate degree at Harvard, and beside Sandhurst he didn't do anything else, not yet anyway. Lol I was in Switzerland with my family after graduation, soon though I'll start my Masters in London, is there a possibility Hamzah will join, i wonder lol :lol: :lol:

Thanx Roshanah for your answer it did help ;)

I was just about to post those links, looks like you beat me to it!

nice to see her again,she is so pretty :flowers:

yea she is, mashallah she's glowing...May allah grant her and Hamzah happiness.

Its a few days early, but Ramdan Mubarak to everyone :eek:)

lil Monkey said:
yea she is, mashallah she's glowing...May allah grant her and Hamzah happiness.

Its a few days early, but Ramdan Mubarak to everyone :eek:)

Ramadan moubarak 3alik also :flowers:

Thank you Lil Monkey, Noor looks so pretty here, how wonderful it is to see her carrying out some royal duties, but what about her father what did he do at the university this one or Petra ?
Ramadan Moubarek to you and all :flowers:

I can't believe it begins on Saturday! WOW time flies by:)

tesaweer said:
Thank you Lil Monkey, Noor looks so pretty here, how wonderful it is to see her carrying out some royal duties, but what about her father what did he do at the university this one or Petra ?
Ramadan Moubarek to you and all :flowers:
He was a prof. at petra University. I also read today that Noor is the honorary president of the Tennis league,or whatever that thing is called in english,lol:ROFLMAO:
Inshallah God will accept ur prayers and Dua'a in this HOly month (3asakum men 3owwada ;) {Trans: an arabic way of greeting}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom