The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #61  
Old 07-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 516
that's what i was thinking, humera. her nose looks exactly the same as do her lips - it's just that the lip gloss is so shiny it makes it seem as if her lips are fuller. plus, when a photo is taken from a different angle a person can look very different.
__________________

__________________
  #62  
Old 07-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Heidi P.'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 244
Does anyone have an old picture we can use to compare with this new picture?

She has definately straigtened her hair. I can't tell if anything else is different. She looks very, very cute in the new picture.

She was beautiful before, she really didn't need to change anything about her appearance.
__________________

__________________
  #63  
Old 07-21-2006, 12:40 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 732
I didn't say anything about plastic surgeries,lol,but I just hate the way she looked in this last pic,she looks puffy and tanned (not a good tan at all), I liker her better with curly hair and relatively fair skin,and thin eyebrows look better on her (sorry Noor, u've looked better!).(JIMO)
__________________
  #64  
Old 07-21-2006, 07:47 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I didn't say anything about plastic surgeries,lol,but I just hate the way she looked in this last pic,she looks puffy and tanned (not a good tan at all), I liker her better with curly hair and relatively fair skin,and thin eyebrows look better on her (sorry Noor, u've looked better!).(JIMO)
Well Lil Monkey, forget about Noor Hamzah we're still in suspense lol about the woman in the orange dress, who on earth is she , she certainly doesn't look as a sweet and dear soul. I think Noor H is experimenting different looks and let's not forget she's still young and to be fair to her she wasn't given or even allowed any role not now and certainly not when she was the crown princess, even her step mother Sana assem appears more in magazine and in petra. Imo now that she's given a little chance she's certainly shinning, lip gloss and all
__________________
  #65  
Old 07-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Heidi P.'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 244
I found this picture from an earlier RF thread in this section. I hope I am allowed to re-post the picture here without violating any forum rules. I compared the most recent picture of Noor to this one and I THINK she looks very, very different. Her eyes appear more open than before. Her nose is much smaller. I always thought she was cute, but I guess she is even cuter now. Am I imaging these differences? Maybe she is exactly the same.
__________________
  #66  
Old 07-22-2006, 01:27 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 516
But she's smiling in that pic, Heidi so her eyes appear smaller - she's squinting. and to me, her nose is exactly the same...i don't see any differences.
__________________
  #67  
Old 07-22-2006, 03:53 AM
sommone's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 886
Wow P Noor looks great. It's great seeing her out again.
__________________
I'm back!!! Did anyone miss me?
  #68  
Old 07-22-2006, 09:13 AM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
Well Lil Monkey, forget about Noor Hamzah we're still in suspense lol about the woman in the orange dress, who on earth is she , she certainly doesn't look as a sweet and dear soul. I think Noor H is experimenting different looks and let's not forget she's still young and to be fair to her she wasn't given or even allowed any role not now and certainly not when she was the crown princess, even her step mother Sana assem appears more in magazine and in petra. Imo now that she's given a little chance she's certainly shinning, lip gloss and all
about the women in Orange, she's the chief of higher council for youth's (or whatever that thing is suppose to be called) WIFE, I know her husband very well too, and all I say is SUBHANALLAH (oh dear God)!

I dunno, I still think Noor looked better before...at least at the GD silver WA!which was a few weeks back.lol
__________________
  #69  
Old 07-22-2006, 09:16 AM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi P.
I found this picture from an earlier RF thread in this section. I hope I am allowed to re-post the picture here without violating any forum rules. I compared the most recent picture of Noor to this one and I THINK she looks very, very different. Her eyes appear more open than before. Her nose is much smaller. I always thought she was cute, but I guess she is even cuter now. Am I imaging these differences? Maybe she is exactly the same.
I think she looks better here and I am now 60% sure that a mistake happend, i think Petra probably mistaken Noor for her lil sister (not sure about the name),lol
__________________
  #70  
Old 07-22-2006, 09:23 AM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 732
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...cent5/9288.jpg
This is the sister I was talking about ...
__________________
  #71  
Old 07-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Heidi P.'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I think she looks better here and I am now 60% sure that a mistake happend, i think Petra probably mistaken Noor for her lil sister (not sure about the name),lol
Lil Monkey,

Thanks for playing Sherlock Holmes with me! It's just that I love Princess Noor and I think that she is very cute AS IS and I would hate to

see her change into someone else. I still think the little sister has a completely different look, except for the straight hair, than the

women in the picture you posted a few days ago. Do you have any more theories? :) The little sister is also very cute, by the way. Thanks

for posting that picture.
__________________
  #72  
Old 07-22-2006, 07:47 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...cent5/9288.jpg
This is the sister I was talking about ...
Her name is Saleha, she is Noor's half sister ( the brunette), the other is her sister not sure of her name, maybe Yasmine ?
__________________
  #73  
Old 07-23-2006, 06:00 PM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 9,050
Princess Noor Hamzah in ACC

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jul/23/13594I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jul/23/13595I.htm
__________________
  #74  
Old 07-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 6,759
Is Noor wearing that same red dress? Perhaps for patriotic reasons...it has the Jordanian colours in it (she wore it at the Jordanian Independence day as well)
She looks good nonetheless. And I think I might be right about her having lost weight.

Here are the thumbnails (Petra)
  #75  
Old 07-24-2006, 01:19 AM
sommone's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...cent5/9288.jpg
This is the sister I was talking about ...
I'm confused. Are you saying that the media mistook the girl with the straight hair that everyone think is Noor is really the girl from this photo? Because the dark haired girl in this photo don't look anything like the the one from the other photo...at least not to me. I hope that makes sense.:) :o
__________________
I'm back!!! Did anyone miss me?
  #76  
Old 07-24-2006, 02:44 AM
Heidi P.'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 244

I love these new pictures of Princess Noor. She is very cute! Adorable! She still looks different than before, to me! I can't put my finger on why?
__________________
  #77  
Old 07-24-2006, 01:39 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 732
This women looks more like Noor,lol, I am still not convinced the pic that have been posted a few days ago is her,lol...sorry!

The pin she has on her dress isn't the Jordanian flag,I think it's the palestinian cuz I dun see the star in the middle of the red traingle or it's the Jordanian but she has it worn upside down,LOL, the greeen has to be at the bottom, white in the middle and Black at the top with a red triangle and a star in the middle.

Ps:(she sure did smthing to her eyebrows they look thinner in this pic, but I think she looks cute, very calm and sweet.)
__________________
  #78  
Old 07-24-2006, 01:52 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
I'm confused. Are you saying that the media mistook the girl with the straight hair that everyone think is Noor is really the girl from this photo? Because the dark haired girl in this photo don't look anything like the the one from the other photo...at least not to me. I hope that makes sense.:) :o
lol No sommone but were just trying to solve the mystery about her looking different that before :o
__________________
  #79  
Old 07-24-2006, 01:57 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Is Noor wearing that same red dress? Perhaps for patriotic reasons...it has the Jordanian colours in it (she wore it at the Jordanian Independence day as well)
She looks good nonetheless. And I think I might be right about her having lost weight.

Here are the thumbnails (Petra)
I think she wore it for Princess Badi3a's wedding and she wore the same earrings too...Maybe she loves the color, it looks good on her.
or MAYBE, she read what we have been writing and our endless efforts searching for a clue whether that women in the pic that had been posted a few days back is her or not,she wore this dress and she made her eyebrows look thinner in a way to tell us that was her and to stop being silly and looking for clues,LOL, (JUST KIDDING!!)

Heidi,I guess our Sherlock Holmes game ends here,LOL, :p
__________________
  #80  
Old 07-24-2006, 02:30 PM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 9,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I think she wore it for Princess Badi3a's wedding and she wore the same earrings too...Maybe she loves the color, it looks good on her.
or MAYBE, she read what we have been writing and our endless efforts searching for a clue whether that women in the pic that had been posted a few days back is her or not,she wore this dress and she made her eyebrows look thinner in a way to tell us that was her and to stop being silly and looking for clues,LOL, (JUST KIDDING!!)

Heidi,I guess our Sherlock Holmes game ends here,LOL, :p
Yes she wore this dress in Princess Badiya wedding and in Jordan Independence Day in 2004.
.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Prince of Asturias Awards 2005 - 25th Anniversary Elsa M. King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family 287 10-15-2006 11:03 AM
Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4 Alexandria Current Events Archive 196 06-03-2006 05:19 PM
Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: Current Events Jun 2005-Aug 2005 Alexandria Current Events Archive 200 08-02-2005 09:43 PM
The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 2: February - May 2005 Elsa M. Current Events Archive 126 05-16-2005 04:15 PM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]