The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Courtier

that's what i was thinking, humera. her nose looks exactly the same as do her lips - it's just that the lip gloss is so shiny it makes it seem as if her lips are fuller. plus, when a photo is taken from a different angle a person can look very different.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Aristocracy

Does anyone have an old picture we can use to compare with this new picture?

She has definately straigtened her hair. I can't tell if anything else is different. She looks very, very cute in the new picture.

She was beautiful before, she really didn't need to change anything about her appearance.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Courtier

I didn't say anything about plastic surgeries,lol,but I just hate the way she looked in this last pic,she looks puffy and tanned (not a good tan at all), I liker her better with curly hair and relatively fair skin,and thin eyebrows look better on her (sorry Noor, u've looked better!).(JIMO)
Old 07-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I didn't say anything about plastic surgeries,lol,but I just hate the way she looked in this last pic,she looks puffy and tanned (not a good tan at all), I liker her better with curly hair and relatively fair skin,and thin eyebrows look better on her (sorry Noor, u've looked better!).(JIMO)
Well Lil Monkey, forget about Noor Hamzah we're still in suspense lol about the woman in the orange dress, who on earth is she , she certainly doesn't look as a sweet and dear soul. I think Noor H is experimenting different looks and let's not forget she's still young and to be fair to her she wasn't given or even allowed any role not now and certainly not when she was the crown princess, even her step mother Sana assem appears more in magazine and in petra. Imo now that she's given a little chance she's certainly shinning, lip gloss and all
Old 07-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Aristocracy

I found this picture from an earlier RF thread in this section. I hope I am allowed to re-post the picture here without violating any forum rules. I compared the most recent picture of Noor to this one and I THINK she looks very, very different. Her eyes appear more open than before. Her nose is much smaller. I always thought she was cute, but I guess she is even cuter now. Am I imaging these differences? Maybe she is exactly the same.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:27 AM
Courtier

But she's smiling in that pic, Heidi so her eyes appear smaller - she's squinting. and to me, her nose is exactly the same...i don't see any differences.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:53 AM
Courtier

Wow P Noor looks great. It's great seeing her out again.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
Well Lil Monkey, forget about Noor Hamzah we're still in suspense lol about the woman in the orange dress, who on earth is she , she certainly doesn't look as a sweet and dear soul. I think Noor H is experimenting different looks and let's not forget she's still young and to be fair to her she wasn't given or even allowed any role not now and certainly not when she was the crown princess, even her step mother Sana assem appears more in magazine and in petra. Imo now that she's given a little chance she's certainly shinning, lip gloss and all
about the women in Orange, she's the chief of higher council for youth's (or whatever that thing is suppose to be called) WIFE, I know her husband very well too, and all I say is SUBHANALLAH (oh dear God)!

I dunno, I still think Noor looked better before...at least at the GD silver WA!which was a few weeks back.lol
Old 07-22-2006, 09:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi P.
I found this picture from an earlier RF thread in this section. I hope I am allowed to re-post the picture here without violating any forum rules. I compared the most recent picture of Noor to this one and I THINK she looks very, very different. Her eyes appear more open than before. Her nose is much smaller. I always thought she was cute, but I guess she is even cuter now. Am I imaging these differences? Maybe she is exactly the same.
I think she looks better here and I am now 60% sure that a mistake happend, i think Petra probably mistaken Noor for her lil sister (not sure about the name),lol
Old 07-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Courtier

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...cent5/9288.jpg
This is the sister I was talking about ...
Old 07-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I think she looks better here and I am now 60% sure that a mistake happend, i think Petra probably mistaken Noor for her lil sister (not sure about the name),lol
Lil Monkey,

Thanks for playing Sherlock Holmes with me! It's just that I love Princess Noor and I think that she is very cute AS IS and I would hate to

see her change into someone else. I still think the little sister has a completely different look, except for the straight hair, than the

women in the picture you posted a few days ago. Do you have any more theories? :) The little sister is also very cute, by the way. Thanks

for posting that picture.
Old 07-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Her name is Saleha, she is Noor's half sister ( the brunette), the other is her sister not sure of her name, maybe Yasmine ?
Old 07-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Princess Noor Hamzah in ACC

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jul/23/13594I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jul/23/13595I.htm
Old 07-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Is Noor wearing that same red dress? Perhaps for patriotic reasons...it has the Jordanian colours in it (she wore it at the Jordanian Independence day as well)
She looks good nonetheless. And I think I might be right about her having lost weight.

Here are the thumbnails (Petra)
Old 07-24-2006, 01:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I'm confused. Are you saying that the media mistook the girl with the straight hair that everyone think is Noor is really the girl from this photo? Because the dark haired girl in this photo don't look anything like the the one from the other photo...at least not to me. I hope that makes sense.:) :o
Old 07-24-2006, 02:44 AM
Aristocracy

I love these new pictures of Princess Noor. She is very cute! Adorable! She still looks different than before, to me! I can't put my finger on why?
Old 07-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Courtier

This women looks more like Noor,lol, I am still not convinced the pic that have been posted a few days ago is her,lol...sorry!

The pin she has on her dress isn't the Jordanian flag,I think it's the palestinian cuz I dun see the star in the middle of the red traingle or it's the Jordanian but she has it worn upside down,LOL, the greeen has to be at the bottom, white in the middle and Black at the top with a red triangle and a star in the middle.

Ps:(she sure did smthing to her eyebrows they look thinner in this pic, but I think she looks cute, very calm and sweet.)
Old 07-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
I'm confused. Are you saying that the media mistook the girl with the straight hair that everyone think is Noor is really the girl from this photo? Because the dark haired girl in this photo don't look anything like the the one from the other photo...at least not to me. I hope that makes sense.:) :o
lol No sommone but were just trying to solve the mystery about her looking different that before :o
Old 07-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Is Noor wearing that same red dress? Perhaps for patriotic reasons...it has the Jordanian colours in it (she wore it at the Jordanian Independence day as well)
She looks good nonetheless. And I think I might be right about her having lost weight.

Here are the thumbnails (Petra)
I think she wore it for Princess Badi3a's wedding and she wore the same earrings too...Maybe she loves the color, it looks good on her.
or MAYBE, she read what we have been writing and our endless efforts searching for a clue whether that women in the pic that had been posted a few days back is her or not,she wore this dress and she made her eyebrows look thinner in a way to tell us that was her and to stop being silly and looking for clues,LOL, (JUST KIDDING!!)

Heidi,I guess our Sherlock Holmes game ends here,LOL, :p
Old 07-24-2006, 02:30 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
I think she wore it for Princess Badi3a's wedding and she wore the same earrings too...Maybe she loves the color, it looks good on her.
or MAYBE, she read what we have been writing and our endless efforts searching for a clue whether that women in the pic that had been posted a few days back is her or not,she wore this dress and she made her eyebrows look thinner in a way to tell us that was her and to stop being silly and looking for clues,LOL, (JUST KIDDING!!)

Heidi,I guess our Sherlock Holmes game ends here,LOL, :p
Yes she wore this dress in Princess Badiya wedding and in Jordan Independence Day in 2004.