The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 06-19-2006, 03:57 AM
emily62_1's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Roma, Italy
Posts: 285
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jun/10/11867I.htm
Hashem was with them but we can't see him in this pic cuz he was running late, he arrived after the king, so he didn't stand with them at first.
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jun/10/11863I.htm

The great arab revolt ceremonies...
I think Iman is very pretty in her uniform, wonder if Raiyah will ever attend Sandhurst, what is Iman in the J army, now ?

I had not noticed Raiyah 2 seats after P. Muna.
__________________

__________________
So, let us not talk falsely now,
the hour is getting late.
  #22  
Old 06-19-2006, 04:02 AM
emily62_1's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Roma, Italy
Posts: 285
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I forgot to tell u guys, the other day I was watching Jordan the royal tour (for the 5th time,lol), but on Jordan TV they cut the part that had Hamzah in it!! :(
I heard from some1 that she did not have the JR tour tape with Ali in, that was long ago, now they cancelled Hamzah who in fact only did say a few words.....
__________________

__________________
So, let us not talk falsely now,
the hour is getting late.
  #23  
Old 06-19-2006, 04:03 AM
RhapsodyBrat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cavite City, Philippines
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
I think Iman is very pretty in her uniform, wonder if Raiyah will ever attend Sandhurst, what is Iman in the J army, now ?
rather off topic but to answer your question, according to her bio in Princess Haya's website, she was commissioned as 2nd lieutenant in the Army. no word on whether she's been promoted to a higher rank though. :p

hope i was able to help!
__________________
  #24  
Old 06-21-2006, 12:53 PM
emily62_1's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Roma, Italy
Posts: 285
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat
rather off topic but to answer your question, according to her bio in Princess Haya's website, she was commissioned as 2nd lieutenant in the Army. no word on whether she's been promoted to a higher rank though. :p

hope i was able to help!

sure, thanx!
__________________
So, let us not talk falsely now,
the hour is getting late.
  #25  
Old 06-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Heidi P.'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
well, I know it's not our business ,but I'd have expected Hamzeh and Noor to have a baby after his grad from Harvard- maybe she's already with a baby or do they think they are still too young to be parents? Don't know the answer, maybe any of u knows it?
I was thinking the exact same thing and decided to read this part of the forum to see if there was any news of a pregnancy. Personally, I think they are very, very young. I think that Hamzah is most likley still preparing for a careeer since he is no longer Crown Prince of Jordan. They appear to be a very happy couple.
__________________
  #26  
Old 06-28-2006, 11:31 AM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
A new pic of prince Hamzah, he's lost sooooooooooooooo much weight...Dun u guys agree with me
(www.petra.gov.jo)
King Patronizes Graduation Ceremony</STRONG>
/10/
Amman, June 28 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces patronized on Wednesday the 35th graduation ceremony of the aviation candidates.

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania watched an Air show performed by the Hawks of the Royal Air Forces which won the admiration of the attendance.

Upon arrival, His Majesty was received by HRH Prince Faisal Ben Al Hussein, HRH Prince Hamzah Ben Al Hussein, Prime Minister Marouf Bakhit, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Muhammad Jameel Sarayreh, the Commander of the Air Forces, and the Head of the Collage.

The Supreme Commander decorated the graduates with wings and distributed prizes to the winners.

The ceremony was attended by high ranking officials, senior officers, military attaches to Jordan, and the graduates' families.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12683Ib.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	252395  
__________________
  #27  
Old 06-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Heidi P.'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 244
I am happy to see Hamzah is spending time with the family in Jordon. I hope he is happy these days. If you have news of Hamzah please share!
__________________
  #28  
Old 06-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: n/a, United Kingdom
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
A new pic of prince Hamzah, he's lost sooooooooooooooo much weight...Dun u guys agree with me
(www.petra.gov.jo)
King Patronizes Graduation Ceremony</STRONG>

/10/

Amman, June 28 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces patronized on Wednesday the 35th graduation ceremony of the aviation candidates.

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania watched an Air show performed by the Hawks of the Royal Air Forces which won the admiration of the attendance.

Upon arrival, His Majesty was received by HRH Prince Faisal Ben Al Hussein, HRH Prince Hamzah Ben Al Hussein, Prime Minister Marouf Bakhit, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Muhammad Jameel Sarayreh, the Commander of the Air Forces, and the Head of the Collage.

The Supreme Commander decorated the graduates with wings and distributed prizes to the winners.

The ceremony was attended by high ranking officials, senior officers, military attaches to Jordan, and the graduates' families.

I agree, he lost weight. not soooooo much, but his belly is thinner and he looks so young. maybe because he lost weight.
__________________
  #29  
Old 06-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Milwaukee, United States
Posts: 3
This might seem like a silly question but, Do Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor have any children? Just curious
__________________
  #30  
Old 06-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Heidi P.'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by night jade
This might seem like a silly question but, Do Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor have any children? Just curious
Prince Hamzeh and Princess Noor do not have any children.
__________________
  #31  
Old 07-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Joumana's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Morocco, Netherlands
Posts: 622
At GD Couple's Silver Wedding Celebrations
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...otos482994.jpg

According to the photo it's seems to me that Princess Noor is pregnant.
__________________

It was too good to be true...
  #32  
Old 07-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: n/a, United Kingdom
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
At GD Couple's Silver Wedding Celebrations
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...otos482994.jpg

According to the photo it's seems to me that Princess Noor is pregnant.
i would say she is definitely pregnant when i look at it in this size... but when i zoom it, she doesnt look pregnant to me.:o
__________________
  #33  
Old 07-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Joumana's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Morocco, Netherlands
Posts: 622
Here is the big size of the Photo of Prince Hamza and Princess Noor
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&d=1151828735

Source:
The member who named "Larzen" has posted this picture on the
"Grand Ducal Family thread". So the source is from "the royal forums"
__________________

It was too good to be true...
  #34  
Old 07-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
Here is the big size of the Photo of Prince Hamza and Princess Noor
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&d=1151828735

Source:
The member who named "Larzen" has posted this picture on the
"Grand Ducal Family thread". So the source is from "the royal forums"
Actually no, the source of this image isn't "The Royal Forums" since no one here actually took the image.

The image is clearly watermarked as Isifa and Larzen correctly and clearly states this.

If you do not understand copyright policies, then please contact a member of the Moderating Team. You can't just assume things as that is what could end up with this forum being sued and ultimately this forum being shut down.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Adminsitrator
__________________
  #35  
Old 07-02-2006, 02:31 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
Interesting, I guess we're gonna have to wait to hear some good news soon
Did anyone notice that she's holding hamzah's hand real tight, awwwww, that's sweet.
Noor sweety, he isn't going anywhere,dun worry :)
Noor looks amazing, I love the hair and the shoes, she has such a simple and elegant style, way to go Noor!
__________________
  #36  
Old 07-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: n/a, United Kingdom
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
Here is the big size of the Photo of Prince Hamza and Princess Noor
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&d=1151828735

Source:
The member who named "Larzen" has posted this picture on the
"Grand Ducal Family thread". So the source is from "the royal forums"
better solution than the zoom, well i more and more agree with you.
would be great if shes ... :)
__________________
  #37  
Old 07-03-2006, 03:30 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php...92Palace_2.JPG
A new pic from the event, U can see Hamzah and Noor in the backbround in the far right of the pic (dun even ask how I saw them,lol)....
(click on the pic for a bigger view)
__________________
  #38  
Old 07-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Princess Mahala's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: *, United States
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php...92Palace_2.JPG
A new pic from the event, U can see Hamzah and Noor in the backbround in the far right of the pic (dun even ask how I saw them,lol)....
(click on the pic for a bigger view)
You've got great eyes lil Monkey! :p
__________________
  #39  
Old 07-03-2006, 07:29 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Interesting, I guess we're gonna have to wait to hear some good news soon
Did anyone notice that she's holding hamzah's hand real tight, awwwww, that's sweet.
Noor sweety, he isn't going anywhere,dun worry :)
Noor looks amazing, I love the hair and the shoes, she has such a simple and elegant style, way to go Noor!
Well noticed Lil Monkey I didn't see their hands at all only when I read your comment, I do agree Noor looks very elegant, as for Hamzah well he's as gorgeous as ever may God bless them and do hope to hear some good news soon.
__________________
  #40  
Old 07-03-2006, 07:57 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala
You've got great eyes lil Monkey! :p
Yep, Mashallah,I guess I can always tell when it's Hamzah,lol
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Prince of Asturias Awards 2005 - 25th Anniversary Elsa M. King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family 287 10-15-2006 11:03 AM
Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4 Alexandria Current Events Archive 196 06-03-2006 05:19 PM
Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: Current Events Jun 2005-Aug 2005 Alexandria Current Events Archive 200 08-02-2005 09:43 PM
The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 2: February - May 2005 Elsa M. Current Events Archive 126 05-16-2005 04:15 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games ottoman poland pom president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess mabel princess margriet princess mary princess mary fashion queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]