The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 02:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat
Oh boy, this really is a Royal baby boom! If it's true though, I wonder why it's not the Jordanian's custom to announce the pregnancy?

I've often pondered this myself. That is why it took me forever to believe Princess Rym was pregnant. It was only after definite photos started showing up, and of course one of the Jordanian TRF members consistantly kept saying she was, that I began to believe it. I think they only announce QR's pregnancies.

Old 11-03-2006, 06:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
I've often pondered this myself. That is why it took me forever to believe Princess Rym was pregnant. It was only after definite photos started showing up, and of course one of the Jordanian TRF members consistantly kept saying she was, that I began to believe it. I think they only announce QR's pregnancies.
I think it's more of a cultural/religious thing. After all the Moroccan Royal court doesn't announce pregnancies either.

Plus I've known muslims in the past who don't like to make big announcements in the past because they view it as tempting fate or attracting the evil eye or something similar.
I'm not saying that is the case here, just that it is a possibility.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Nobility

there she doesn't look pregnant to me anyway, what do you think ?

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7234...1E7EC1A351FC8B
Old 11-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
there she doesn't look pregnant to me anyway, what do you think ?

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7234...1E7EC1A351FC8B
In that picture she doesn't look pregnant to me as well.
But she looks really stunning in that gown.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Courtier

You know guys, some are sayin she is and some are saying she's not,I think I am the one to take full responsibility , cuz I was the first to say she was (based on pics and hearing from ppl who claim to know the couple, in a jordanian forum), so if this news wasn't true, Iam sorry guys and we can only wish that they both will soon or in the future have a healthy baby.

All we can do now is wait and see what happens :)
Old 11-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Aristocracy

Great Photo? She doesn't look pregnant. Maybe its the way she is standing. Either way. if she is, we'll find out sooner or later. My question is? If this is her frist pregnancy? Would she show this fast?
For those who have seen the Earth from space, and for the hundreds and perhaps thousands more who will,The experience most certainly changes your percetive.The things that we share in our world are far more valuable than those which divide us.
Donald Williams.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Heir Apparent

On this photo maybe she doesn't look pregnant but look on her gown - that's empire/Regency fashion with creases around stomach. On dresses like this it's hard to see a belly if it's not big. (Do you remember Mette-Marit's green gown from visit in UK last year?)
Old 11-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by julito
==============
Who is the girl behind King Abdullah?
She is princess Rahma bint ALHAssan, his cousin and her husband Mr Alaa albataynah. She is the daughter of prince AL Hassan and princess Sarvath .
Old 11-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
In that picture she doesn't look pregnant to me as well.
But she looks really stunning in that gown.
She does look stunning here. I think it's all these creases and ruffels that's hiding her tummy. I think she is , I hope she is .
Old 11-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Courtier

mmmm,she doest look pregnant but the dress is a maternity one though...and yes shes gorgeous.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Courtier

in this picture she looks pregnant , looks at her belly http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00169768.jpg

and her red gown design suggest that also .
Old 11-04-2006, 01:57 AM
Courtier

Did she and her husband finish university?
Old 11-04-2006, 06:24 AM
Courtier

I'm sure she is pregnant. Princess Noor has the beautiful eyes and eyebrow of Iranian women. My feeling tells me that he is a boy because she is so beautiful.

It was too good to be true...
Old 11-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
I'm sure she is pregnant. Princess Noor has the beautiful eyes and eyebrow of Iranian women. My feeling tells me that he is a boy because she is so beautiful.
Me too joumana
Old 11-04-2006, 07:05 AM
Administrator

Its time for a new thread...which can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post531033