Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the regent pic Purple_platinum,
its, the first we've had of him in such a long time. Hope we'll see more of him and P Noor this year.

your welcome, Am I Bothered.
i would like to see more of him too. Both he & Noor seemed to be very low-key during 2005, but please, i hope that changed in 2006.
We saw more of Ali & Rym than the former crownprincely couple.

King Arrives in Saudi Arabia</STRONG>

Pet0157 4 0128 King Arrives in Saudi Arabia Riyadh, Jan. 6(Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia. Upon arrival at Riyadh Airport, the King was received by Emir of Riyadh Prince Salman bin Abdel Aziz as well as a number of senior Saudi officials. The King is accompanied by HRH Prince Hamza bin Al Hussein and HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein. On the other hand, HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein was sworn in as Regent during the King's absence abroad. //Petra// 061548 Local JAN 2006 

the news is so weird,I just read AL-ghad newspaper it said that the King flew from Dubai to KSA,how is that possible if yesterday in Ptera they said the King returned home (and QR),and then today it says that Ali was sworn in as regent...I dunno who to believe now,petra or the newspapers!

His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia

ok , why they go in a private visit to Saudi Arabia ?!
why the king taking his younger brothers with him ?

I am really curious to know what is aprivate about this visit ?!!:confused:

I've noticed KA/QR have been including younger members of the JRF on more state visits. I don't know the rationale behind it but am very happy they are doing it.:)

houri said:
ok , why they go in a private visit to Saudi Arabia ?!
why the king taking his younger brothers with him ?

I am really curious to know what is aprivate about this visit ?!!:confused:

I am also happy that they including most of the family on more state visits , but what I don't get what is private about going to Saudi Arabia , they didn't say a state visit , do any one know if the JRF have a relatives in Suadi Arabia ?

houri said:
I am also happy that they including most of the family on more state visits , but what I don't get what is private about going to Saudi Arabia , they didn't say a state visit , do any one know if the JRF have a relatives in Suadi Arabia ?

the hashemite family comes from arabia saudi

that should be reason enough to travel there... :D
and makka and so (hadj ...) are other reasons too.

I am guessing it might have smthing to do with the 5 Jordanians who died in Mecca while preparing for Hajj last Thrusday after a hotel collapsed? ...

Five Jordanian pilgrims died in Mecca
Pet0460 4 0160 Five Jordanian pilgrims died in Mecca Mecca/ Jan.7/(Petra)-- Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Abdel Fattah Salah Saturday confirmed the death of five Jordanian pilgrims in Mecca. The five pilgrims have been lost since the collapse of a pilgrims' hostel in Mecca last Thursday. The deceased were among other pilgrims who were shopping in Gaza market nearby Al Haram(the Grand Mosque in Mecca). The five pilgrims were identified as Kamal Salman Ajaj Al- Hardan, Ahmed Awad Hamad al-Dahamsheh, Mesleh Salameh al-Dleimat al-Ghbein, Adel Mustafa Assad Na'ajeh and Sameh Yousef Mohammad Shattnawi. Injadat/ Petra 072110 Local JAN 2006 

lil Monkey said:
I am guessing it might have smthing to do with the 5 Jordanians who died in Mecca while preparing for Hajj last Thrusday after a hotel collapsed? ...

Allah yarhmhom , I think if this is the case the news pearper will say that .

lil Monkey said:

Five Jordanian pilgrims died in Mecca
Pet0460 4 0160 Five Jordanian pilgrims died in Mecca Mecca/ Jan.7/(Petra)-- Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Abdel Fattah Salah Saturday confirmed the death of five Jordanian pilgrims in Mecca. The five pilgrims have been lost since the collapse of a pilgrims' hostel in Mecca last Thursday. The deceased were among other pilgrims who were shopping in Gaza market nearby Al Haram(the Grand Mosque in Mecca). The five pilgrims were identified as Kamal Salman Ajaj Al- Hardan, Ahmed Awad Hamad al-Dahamsheh, Mesleh Salameh al-Dleimat al-Ghbein, Adel Mustafa Assad Na'ajeh and Sameh Yousef Mohammad Shattnawi. Injadat/ Petra 072110 Local JAN 2006 

Lmao Silly me!! I was WRONGG!!:eek: I just had good intentions and thought that the reason wud be that...
Allah yer7amhum agma3een...

just watched news at ten on Jordan.jo (JTV) and I saw that Prince Faisal the regent performed eid prayers,accompanied by Prince Hamzah and Hashim...then they visited KH grave.
I felt like I am in Jordan :)

Eid mubarak 3al jamee3 :)

lik Monkey thanks for posting the pictures , I think prince Hamzah looks very good , I am happy to know he is in Jordan .

lil Monkey said:
just watched news at ten on Jordan.jo (JTV) and I saw that Prince Faisal the regent performed eid prayers,accompanied by Prince Hamzah and Hashim...then they visited KH grave.

Lovely photos lil monkey , and Eid mubarek to you and all.

lil Monkey said:

I'd like to see jordan news as well! But I don't understand arab, can anyone tell me what to click on jordan.jo so that i can catch the news? thanks!

ok go to www.jordan.jo and then at the far right (at the top of the screen) u will see an Icon that has smthing written in Orange (see attachment) click on it and a new window is supposed to open and that's how u can see JTV:)

Hope this helped :)

Attachments

• pc222-1.gif
    pc222-1.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,824
thaaaaaaats great thanks lil monkey
funny movies^^but I dun understand that much :)

I feel that Prince Hamza & Princess Noor are out the picture. Any news about them?

i read once in 2001 in egyption magazine (rozalyossif) that prince hamzah fall in love with palastinean girl i dont remmber her name and he will going 2 marry her, i know it was a rumor coz he married princess noor but anyone know anything about this in jordan , that he fall in love with this girl?

Does Princess Noor have any officially work?

marmarina said:
i read once in 2001 in egyption magazine (rozalyossif) that prince hamzah fall in love with palastinean girl i dont remmber her name and he will going 2 marry her, i know it was a rumor coz he married princess noor but anyone know anything about this in jordan , that he fall in love with this girl?
Poor guy ,there were alot of rumors about him before he got married,they got him engaged maybe 20 times,LOL

lil Monkey said:
Poor guy ,there were alot of rumors about him before he got married,they got him engaged maybe 20 times,LOL

LOL and how many children does he have in rumours?:D :rolleyes: ;)

closesttoheaven said:
LOL and how many children does he have in rumours?:D :rolleyes: ;)
No children,they were only rumors about him getting engaged,even when I heard about his eng. in 2003 I thought it was a rumor,LOL

Finally for all those who have been looking for...

I fianlly found PH's wedding song sung by Magida el Roumy,I had to join her group and ask for the Audio recording of the song,I am sorry it took me that long...
I think it was hilal and Reeda who asked for it,anyway...I tried uploading it but I couldn't,i think it's either too big or the forums dun support the format of the file...
ill keep working on it,

If anyone wants me to send it by e-mail,u can send me a PM,and ill email it to you...
and if anyone can help me uploading it here or changin the format (which is never working with me),send me a PM and I'll email it to u I would be thankful.

(I am not a fan of the song,lol,but as a few members asked for it,I thought of looking for it =))

Last edited:
I'm curious if Princess Noor has any official duty as a member of the Jordanian royal family. :confused:

Last edited:
nayeli0016 said:
I'm curious if Princess Noor has any official duty as a member of the Jordanian royal family. :confused:
I remember that Princess Noor in Jordan River Foundation works. But I do not know accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom