Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banadoora said:
I like his hair like this. Very army-manish. I didn't like it when he was wearing it long a few months ago. He looks great.

Yea it is so army Manish, I liked it before better, It gave the impression that "he doesn't relly care about anything" which is an impression I love,LOL.

Heidi P. said:
Lil Monkey,

I loved the picture of Hamzah, Ali and Rym. The three of them are my favorite Jordanian royals and it is so exciting to get an update.

Im glad u liked them Heidi :)

lil Monkey said:
I didn't know about the -running away- incident!
That's very interesting,lol,I love the Idea that he thinks shorts make him look too young, I've always thought that,I hate it when guys were shorts!lol

I think Hamzah was at Harrow, UK, at the time, in QN's bio, she wrote Hamzah did not want to study away from home, in UK, at Harrow, but his parents talked him into.

lil Monkey said:
Yea it is so army Manish, I liked it before better, It gave the impression that "he doesn't relly care about anything" which is an impression I love,LOL.

I've always liked short hair on men so I'm a bit biased. He always looks great though. *swoons* :eek:

Prince Hamza (L), Jordan's King Abdullahs' half-brother and his wife Princess Noor attended the graduation ceremony of pupils who completed their high school studies at Prince Hamza Circassian School in Amman May 31, 2006

from yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• r2361449100.jpg
    r2361449100.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 7,598
  • r1700160538.jpg
    r1700160538.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,368
  • r4193431268.jpg
    r4193431268.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,344
Last edited:
Thank you very much for posting the lovely pictures , it is nice to see prince Hamzah smiling .

Wow thanks so much for the pics, awwww Noor is such a cutie, I love the second picture of her,awwww :)

Thanks for the pictures, Noor and Hamzah look great and like they're enjoying themselves. Hamzah usually looks really serious so it's nice to see him having a laugh.

yea I haven't seen him look this happy in a very very long time.
Elhamdullah,I'm glad he looks happy.

lil Monkey said:
yea I haven't seen him look this happy in a very very long time.
Elhamdullah,I'm glad he looks happy.

Me too. I do think he's one of thse people who has a naturally serious disposition, but it's nice to see him crack a smile every now and again.

Hamzah and Noor are very beautiful couple.

Thanks for sharing. Hamzah looks happy and relaxed, which doesn't happen very often, and Noor seems to be having a great time.

FanLetizia.

I love the picture of Prince Hamza smiling and his adorable wife Princess Noor!
Thanks for posting:)

I am always amazed to see new pictures of the couple because it is not all the time that we see pictures of them attending official events as a couple. I really adore Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor because they are low-profile despite their status and they are just so beautiful to look at.

Awww what an adorable couple, PNoor is so charming, as for Hamzah what can I say he looks handsome and very happy, hope they always be as happy as they look here, thanx for the lovely photos fanletizia ;) ;)

We have reached 10 pages of Current News on Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor.

A new thread has been started here.

See you at the new thread.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom