The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #161  
Old 04-27-2006, 03:25 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
http://www.jordan.jo/News/wmview.php?ArtID=57395

Here they mentioned she was there,but I can't seem to find her anyway,lol,I need to get my eyes checked AGAIN! lol
__________________

__________________
  #162  
Old 04-27-2006, 03:52 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
Thanks TO Humera who previously privided me with the link
(profimedia.cz)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NWS-968286.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	240688  
__________________

__________________
  #163  
Old 04-28-2006, 12:03 AM
elizahawthorne's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: , United Kingdom
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Thanks TO Humera who previously privided me with the link
(profimedia.cz)
thanx for this lil monkey
__________________
  #164  
Old 05-09-2006, 06:05 AM
hilal's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,428
Jordan's Prince Hamzah, centre, inspects a Jordanian made airplane during the opening of the arms exhibition of Special Operations Forces Exhibition (SOFEX) in Amman, Jordan, Tuesday, March, 28, 2006.

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=AP709186_guest.jpg

__________________
  #165  
Old 05-22-2006, 02:30 AM
Banadoora's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 266
I found an article from Seventeen mag with some interesting info about P Hamzah. It's a bit old though. From 2000. Enjoy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...seventeen2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...a/2b4c93a4.jpg
__________________
  #166  
Old 05-22-2006, 04:32 AM
RhapsodyBrat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cavite City, Philippines
Posts: 1,399
banadoora, do you have a larger pic of it? it's too small to be read. :(
__________________
  #167  
Old 05-22-2006, 09:34 AM
haanmr's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 41
prince hamzah in petra Today
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/May/22/10598I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/May/22/10599I.htm
__________________
  #168  
Old 05-22-2006, 05:41 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
did they show it on the news?

Thanks haanmr
__________________
  #169  
Old 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
How nice to see Prince Hamzah again, but what an interesting hair style
thanx for the photos haanmr.
__________________
  #170  
Old 05-25-2006, 04:23 PM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
I didn't realize how much I miss Jordan until I saw Hamzah today...Thank God I am back home...lol

Here are a few pics of Hamzah from today's celebrations. He looked bored though,but oh well...ehm,lol.
Noor Hamzah was onthe same table with Hamzah,Rym and Ali , but for some reason I cudn't find any pics of her, she was wearing a red dress I think.
Hamzah looked busy doin smthing maybe text messaging,lol...
Enjoy...

Oh by the way, Hashim and Fahdah weren't there.
those pics are from www.petra.gov.jo, but I edited them using photoshop.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	245332   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	245333   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	245334   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	245335  

__________________
  #171  
Old 05-25-2006, 06:37 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I didn't realize how much I miss Jordan until I saw Hamzah today...Thank God I am back home...lol

Here are a few pics of Hamzah from today's celebrations. He looked bored though,but oh well...ehm,lol.
Noor Hamzah was onthe same table with Hamzah,Rym and Ali , but for some reason I cudn't find any pics of her, she was wearing a red dress I think.
Hamzah looked busy doin smthing maybe text messaging,lol...
Enjoy...

Oh by the way, Hashim and Fahdah weren't there.
Thanx for the photos Lil Monkey , Hamzah looks as handsome as ever it's a shame there's no pics of Noor Hamzah lol as for Hashim and Fahdah who knows maybe they're still away and BTW glad you're back home, have a lovely time. T.C.
__________________
  #172  
Old 05-26-2006, 02:56 AM
Banadoora's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat
banadoora, do you have a larger pic of it? it's too small to be read. :(
The pics I have on my hard drive are big but they get smaller when I upload them onto photobucket, and they're too big to be uploaded here. They basically say that he likes history, camping, climbing, and chess. He's a qualified sniper in the army. He ran away from home in the sixth grade because he didn't want to go to school in America. He won't wear shorts because they make him look too young. And at his father's funeral, while his family was recieving condolences, he was sitting in a corner staring at he ceiling, eyes puffy and red.

Extremely cute. :o
__________________
  #173  
Old 05-26-2006, 03:00 AM
Banadoora's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
How nice to see Prince Hamzah again, but what an interesting hair style
thanx for the photos haanmr.
I like his hair like this. Very army-manish. I didn't like it when he was wearing it long a few months ago. He looks great.
__________________
  #174  
Old 05-26-2006, 03:25 AM
RhapsodyBrat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cavite City, Philippines
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banadoora
The pics I have on my hard drive are big but they get smaller when I upload them onto photobucket, and they're too big to be uploaded here. They basically say that he likes history, camping, climbing, and chess. He's a qualified sniper in the army. He ran away from home in the sixth grade because he didn't want to go to school in America. He won't wear shorts because they make him look too young. And at his father's funeral, while his family was recieving condolences, he was sitting in a corner staring at he ceiling, eyes puffy and red.

Extremely cute. :o
amen to that! i didn't know those infos, so thanks so much for sharing them. :)
__________________
  #175  
Old 05-26-2006, 05:12 AM
houri's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 689
banadoora , thanks for the intersting information .
__________________
  #176  
Old 05-26-2006, 06:02 PM
tesaweer's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banadoora
I like his hair like this. Very army-manish. I didn't like it when he was wearing it long a few months ago. He looks great.
Totally agree with you Banadoora
__________________
  #177  
Old 05-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: n/a, United Kingdom
Posts: 492
he always looks like a dreamer.
ya his hairstyle is great,totally agree with!
__________________
  #178  
Old 05-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Heidi P.'s Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 244
Lil Monkey,

I loved the picture of Hamzah, Ali and Rym. The three of them are my favorite Jordanian royals and it is so exciting to get an update.

Thanks:)
__________________
  #179  
Old 05-28-2006, 01:09 AM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
Thanx for the photos Lil Monkey , Hamzah looks as handsome as ever it's a shame there's no pics of Noor Hamzah lol as for Hashim and Fahdah who knows maybe they're still away and BTW glad you're back home, have a lovely time. T.C.
Yep,He looks as handsome as ever, but exhausted, smtimes during the celebration (the one at which KA gave out the speech) I felt like Hamzah was in a world of his own, he just wasn't there.

Thanks Hun,I'm glad I am back too

TC.
__________________
  #180  
Old 05-28-2006, 01:12 AM
lil Monkey's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: --, United States
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banadoora
He ran away from home in the sixth grade because he didn't want to go to school in America. He won't wear shorts because they make him look too young. And at his father's funeral, while his family was recieving condolences, he was sitting in a corner staring at he ceiling, eyes puffy and red.

Extremely cute. :o
I didn't know about the -running away- incident!
That's very interesting,lol,I love the Idea that he thinks shorts make him look too young, I've always thought that,I hate it when guys were shorts!lol
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Laurent and Princess Claire: News and Pictures, Part 3; June 2005 - Aug. 2006 martha-louise Current Events Archive 185 08-28-2006 09:12 AM
Royal Family of Belgium: Currents Events, Part 3 Julia Current Events Archive 205 01-12-2006 08:55 PM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 10: June - July 2005 Elsa M. Current Events Archive 182 07-12-2005 08:23 AM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 5: February - May 2005 Elsa M. Current Events Archive 317 04-20-2005 08:13 AM
Pavlos And Marie Chantal: Current Events December 2002 - October 2003 Julia Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family 76 10-14-2003 08:40 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman poland pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit visit wedding william winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]