Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday HRH Prince Hamzah!

PS--how do you say happy birthday in arabic? ;)

Happy Birthday Prince Hamzah
( pictures from yahoo and gettyimages)

Attachments

• JORDAN_SOFEX_AMM103.jpg
    JORDAN_SOFEX_AMM103.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 326
  • 57199117.jpg
    57199117.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 225
Happy Birthday To You!

haanmr said:
Happy Birthday Prince Hamzah
( pictures from yahoo and gettyimages)

Thanks sooo much for the pics!
I hate gettyimages,they have the watermarks exactely on his face!!! I dun wanna see his shoes,I wanna see his face:mad:

Happy B-day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Hamzeh is already 26, oh my, has he changed his looks.....

Happy B- Day, dear Prince Hamzah, May God Bless you!

PS- I use to send him my wishes on his b-day, every year, to his Office, his Office Director replies in about 2 days, he's so nice and kind, hope some of u will email Hamzah, the addy is on the Offices of KH's site.

Love- Emy.

lil Monkey said:
Thanks sooo much for the pics!
I hate gettyimages,they have the watermarks exactely on his face!!! I dun wanna see his shoes,I wanna see his face:mad:

True!!:mad: :D :)

happy birthday prince hamzah i hope 2 be the best man in the world, how can i email prince hamzah 2 say happy birthday

He has grad at last.

Jordan Times says Hamzeh has graduated from Harvard Univerisity, at the beginning of this year, I wonder , if any1 can help me, what is he now, he enrolled in Sept 01, so it took him 4 years and a half to graduate, what does it mean, sorry, but I still can't understand US Uni system. We have now only 1 system in UE, so different from US one.

PS- I forgot what was he studying at Harvard ? Well, I'm pretty sure his father would be so proud of him!!!!! I wish KH had been at P. Hamzah's Harvard graduation......just like he was at his Harrow grad, back in 1998.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in the US, the traditional is 4 years of college. However, the trend is that it's taking 5 years now to graduate with a Bachelors. Actually, my understanding is that there's no real limit to get a degree; you can take as long as you want. Hope this helps.

Moonlightrhapsody said:
Well, in the US, the traditional is 4 years of college. However, the trend is that it's taking 5 years now to graduate with a Bachelors. Actually, my understanding is that there's no real limit to get a degree; you can take as long as you want. Hope this helps.

Hi, yes, it helps, thanx, though I heard College and University is not the same stuff, is it true ? what is Hamzah now, a M.A. ? if he had studied longer, would he be a B.A., now ? We have 3 years of College, which is called differently, and 2 of University, plus 5- 6 of Specialization- anyway, Hamzah stopped after 4 years of courses , so he must be a BA in Political Sciences, now- (if I remember well, am I wrong ?).
Not sure, though, never can remember which courses he and Hashim were following, wonder if Hashim has grad from Georgetown.

lil Monkey said:
here, I found a better picture

Jordan's Prince Hamza (C) inspects a Jordanian-made airplane during the opening of the arms exhibition of Special Operations Forces Exhibition (SOFEX) in Amman, 28 March 2006. The SOFX 2006 is considered one of the major exhibits for the latest defence industry innovations that focus on countering international terrorism. KHALIL MAZRAAWI (Profimedia)
http://s2.supload.com/free/NWS-705644.jpg/view/

emily62_1 said:
Hi, yes, it helps, thanx, though I heard College and University is not the same stuff, is it true ? what is Hamzah now, a M.A. ? if he had studied longer, would he be a B.A., now ? We have 3 years of College, which is called differently, and 2 of University, plus 5- 6 of Specialization- anyway, Hamzah stopped after 4 years of courses , so he must be a BA in Political Sciences, now- (if I remember well, am I wrong ?).
Not sure, though, never can remember which courses he and Hashim were following, wonder if Hashim has grad from Georgetown.

If I may join the discussion, you can acquire your BA or Bachelor of Honor in 3 or 4 years, depending on the program you are taking. Some degree like dentistry, you can graduate in 2 years, but that is if you already have 3 yrs of BA. I don't know much about prince Hamzah and his studies, but if he's an undergrad....that is someone just right out of high school or wants another degree, then yes he has his BA, but in Harvard, which is where I'm studying, 4 years could also include an M.A. depending on the program.

houri said:
thanx for the pic , I saw him today on the TV I was wonder who is next to prince Faisal son because the camera wasn't on him , I didn't see Ali or Hashim did you see them ?
I am not in Jordan,I dun have JTV,so my only way of knowing the news,is through petra pr the newspapers,lol.

lil Monkey said:
I am not in Jordan,I dun have JTV,so my only way of knowing the news,is through petra pr the newspapers,lol.

I am also not in Jordan :D but I have Arab sat :cool:

houri said:
I am also not in Jordan :D but I have Arab sat :cool:

well,lol we dun have arab sat here in the US,we have a few arabic channels,but not JTV.

Lamyah said:
If I may join the discussion, you can acquire your BA or Bachelor of Honor in 3 or 4 years, depending on the program you are taking. Some degree like dentistry, you can graduate in 2 years, but that is if you already have 3 yrs of BA. I don't know much about prince Hamzah and his studies, but if he's an undergrad....that is someone just right out of high school or wants another degree, then yes he has his BA, but in Harvard, which is where I'm studying, 4 years could also include an M.A. depending on the program.

So, he could be a MA or an undergrad- thax for the infos-

I read his freshmen dormitories ,I mean his home in Harvard, was Thayer Hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what Princess Noor is up to now a days?:confused: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom