Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't really see any major difference between the two photos except for her hair. In addition, I guess the make-up was responsible for the ostensible difference between the photos. As we all know, make-up always does wonders.

Last edited:
Iman said:

No,this is her nose,no plastic surgery,nothing,I have a pic of her on her katib al kitab day and her nose looks the same. So dun start that,lol

Iman said:
Look at this picture from http://s2.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=jewelsofarabia&showtopic=12&st=30

And this picture from:
http://s2.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=jewelsofarabia&showtopic=12&st=0

I think of i'm sure that she has plastic surgerie on her nose and maybe on her eyes.

Ah come on!! It's the makeup...I dun think she had any surgeries,she looks the same to me,but the makeup can change the way u look and she's got a tan,the 2 pics aren't comparable...plus the way the nose looks may change whenu lose weight,I've been there and I know,LOL

i don't think she has had surgery either. she is the same but looks happier and her hair is better and her make-up is better. but the features are the same. the pictures are taken at a different angle too - which may make the nose look different but really there has been no surgery, at least in my eyes.

Princess Nour is the cutest woman in the jordanian royal family,she's very natural an fresh,I don't think she had plastic surergy,she has the same nose and eyes,maybe she lost weight and now seem tanned,which matches her very well.

lil Monkey said:
Ah come on!! It's the makeup...I dun think she had any surgeries,she looks the same to me,but the makeup can change the way u look and she's got a tan,the 2 pics aren't comparable...plus the way the nose looks may change whenu lose weight,I've been there and I know,LOL

princess noor dont need any surgeries, she looks great i love princess noor and prince hamzah god bless them, u said i've been there, wat do u mean u were in z wedding?

I'm not really sure about Princess Noor looking even a bit like Rachel Wiesz.

marmarina said:
princess noor dont need any surgeries, she looks great i love princess noor and prince hamzah god bless them, u said i've been there, wat do u mean u were in z wedding?
No,I've been there,as I know how the nose may look different if u lose/gain weight,lol. Although It wud have been nice if I was at the weddin,or umm thinking of it,It might not have been THAT nice,ehhhm :D :rolleyes:

Yeah its true PN does look like Rachel Weisz. As for the surgery - it doesn't look like she's had any to me.

Thanx for the pix everyone!!!!! But no one has answered the question - does PN have an official or ever semi-official role within the JRF? I'm just curious.

That's a very sweet picture, is that Noor's sister in the middle? Iamn looks very pretty and tanned.

Just to clarify, Princess Noor was also a commoner right?

No, Princess Noor is the member to the Royal Family of Jordan.
Distant cousin of Prince Hamzah.

A princess and a Prince's daughter...
She's a member of the royal family.

I have pictures for queen noor with his children and princess noor, another picture for prince hamzah and princess noor (new year cards 2006):)

haanmr said:
I have pictures for queen noor with his children and princess noor, another picture for prince hamzah and princess noor (new year cards 2006):)
Haanmr can you post these pictures I´d like see it Please, thank´s.

Last edited:
Thanks and a belated Eid Mubarak to you too! :)
tesaweer said:
Lovely photos lil monkey , and Eid mubarek to you and all.

Noor looks beautiful in the picture where she is wearing the aqua colored dress.

i read in arabtimes before that prince hamzah is the only prince in his brothers and sisters who used 2 have an arabic nanny.

haanmr said:
prince hamzah and princess noor newyear card 2006:)

thaaanks :)

but anyway it looks like a picture i've already seen.
and the other one?can you upload too?:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!!!

Happy Year to Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor! :))

Last edited:
I just stumbled upon a couple of pics of P Noor and P Hamzah that I hadn't seen before. (from thejordanroyalfamilyclub)

Attachments

• d1f7.jpg
    d1f7.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 784
  • 4b86.jpg
    4b86.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 928
He ressembles so much his father and she is a lovely young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom