Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor Current Events: Part 6

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Noor has the real iranian beauty from her mother.

Judging by this pic I don't think she looks that close to her due date yet. So I'm thinking late April possibly early May until the baby makes it's debut.

The palace still hasn't confirmed the pregnancy right?

Kendra said:
The palace still hasn't confirmed the pregnancy right?
Royal statements are issued when a couple have the baby, pregnancy only are announed if it is the Queen who's pregnant.

lol u still have doubts? didn't u see the pic?lol

oh btw,
Happy belated birthday to PH.

Princess Robijn said:
Didn't Queen Noor say something about it?

ya, she or her secretary also said that 'my daughter expects her child late april'... so princess noor.

lil Monkey said:
Royal statements are issued when a couple have the baby, pregnancy only are announed if it is the Queen who's pregnant.

lol u still have doubts? didn't u see the pic?lol

oh btw,
Happy belated birthday to PH.
The one where she was at the gala or something in Belgium?

I think she ment the most recent picture from petra, where Princess Noor is wearing black and very much pregnant.

Kendra said:
Really? Where are those pictures?:ermm:

There aren't many pics of her in recent months. But I went back to the state visit to the Netherlands and here are 3 pics from that and you can see she is showing in these pics. But the state visit was back in November. Also if you go back through this thread there is a pic on page 4(post #71 by lil Monkey) of her and Hamzah and it looks like she is trying to not show her belly. I thought the pose was very interesting to say the least. Now in the third pic that I posted below it is a close-up more of her face but I think if you look towards the bottom of the pic you can tell that the sash is going outward over her belly. Plus you can scroll up to asturiana and Rhapsodybrat's posts(posts 124 and 125) to click on their links for pics and articles.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/state-visit-jordan-30-october-2-november-2006-a-10878-3.html link to page 3 of the Jordan State Visit to the Netherlands once it comes up scroll down to Princess Robijn's post #53

http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34201_3956682_123_565lo.jpg
originally posted by lula

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/data/pre-SEEGER00169768.jpg
orignally posted by dazzling

p.s. this really would be a pity if we are all wrong and there is no baby.

Last edited:
In this picture from the article from Hola!, originally posted by RhapsodyBrat we can see Princess Noor is very much pregnant, so don't worry, we weren't wrong. :flowers:

Another article from Hola!, posted a while ago, suggested the Princess was eight months pregnant. So we can expect birth pretty soon.

Yeah, I don't think we're wrong either. But I was curious about something. If a rumor did get out of hand and was being reported all over the place and even in Hola and other credible organizations. Would the RF then make an announcement or statement if indeed the rumor was false?

I guess in the beginning of Noor's pregnancy that was my thinking. I thought it must be true because so many seemingly credible news organizations were saying it. Hope I explained that well.

I'm not entirely sure on this one, but I think if the Royal Family does not announce a Pregnancy, they would hardly deny rumours about it. Especially taking into consideration the fact that most magazines don't miss a chance to speculate about pregnancies - their favourite topic. ;)

Dunya said:
Typ jordanie and you will see the state visit of jordan royal family.

Thanx for the links - its good to see the Royal family working together. Noor looks beautiful.

ACK...wow all three of the couples wow wow

hehe congrats to P.Noor and P.Hamzah too

Avalon said:
I'm not entirely sure on this one, but I think if the Royal Family does not announce a Pregnancy, they would hardly deny rumours about it. Especially taking into consideration the fact that most magazines don't miss a chance to speculate about pregnancies - their favourite topic. ;)

Yeah I see what you are saying it just seems that things could get out of hand. One thing about pregnancy is that it is hard to hide after awhile. So if she wasn't pregnant the speculation would have gone away a long time ago. But I was figuring it and she was already showing somewhat in some of pics from the state visit to the Netherlands and that was 6 months ago so it has to be any day now that she is due. And I know all women are different but a lot of women would not be showing at all in the 3rd going into the 4th month like she was at the state visit.

I have a strong feelling that the baby of princess Noor and prince Hamza will born on 22 april. It's crasy to think like that but I really believe in it.

Thanks for the photo. I didn't realise Noor and Hamzah had attended the celebrations

Beautiful pictures from the silberhochzeit in Luxemburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom