Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor Current Events: Part 6

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to P Noor and P Hamzah on the news that they are expecting their first child.

10.gif

I haven't checked out the thread for a while but thank you for the new picutre of Hamzah and Noor, it's lovely!

I was wondering if anyone has heard if Princess Noor has given birth yet or not. It is very exciting and I can't help but be rather curious!:flowers:

By the way, this is my first post ever, so Hello everyone!!!!!!!:lol:

=)

Acid Burn said:
I was wondering if anyone has heard if Princess Noor has given birth yet or not. It is very exciting and I can't help but be rather curious!:flowers:

By the way, this is my first post ever, so Hello everyone!!!!!!!:lol:

=)

it should be end of april cause i read an article where is said that queen noor declined to give a speech or so at the end of april by the reason 'her daughter gives birth'. so i guess her daughter is princess noor :)

i don't know if queen noor herself or her secretary said this reason!

oh, and hello :)

closesttoheaven said:
it should be end of april cause i read an article where is said that queen noor declined to give a speech or so at the end of april by the reason 'her daughter gives birth'. so i guess her daughter is princess noor :)

Nope, Princess Noor is not the daughter of Queen Noor. Hamzah is the first son of King Hussein and Queen Noor. Princess Noor is Queen Noor's daughter-in-law.

Aurora810 said:
Nope, Princess Noor is not the daughter of Queen Noor. Hamzah is the first son of King Hussein and Queen Noor. Princess Noor is Queen Noor's daughter-in-law.

Yes, Princess Noor is Queen Noor's daughter in law.

Many people consider the wives/husbands of their children to be their children as well. Not just in law's. Hence, Noor referring to Noor as her daughter.

Aurora810 said:

But can't Queen Noor see Princess Noor as a daughter?

Princess Robijn said:
But can't Queen Noor see Princess Noor as a daughter?

I wasn't saying that she couldn't see her as a daughter. I certainly hope that my husband someday will be accepted into my own family and seen as just another son to my parents. But I just felt it was important to not mislead anyone. So I politely pointed out that Princess Noor is the daughter in law and that Hamzah is the son of Queen Noor. I just felt that it was important for some of us just like myself that are still learning about all these royal families. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

p.s. Though I'm embarassed to admit this but when I first became a member of the TRF's I had never heard of many of these people except for Felipe and Letizia. So when I first saw pics of Princess Mary I assumed she was the heiress and the daughter of Queen Margrethe. Maybe it's the fact that they both have longer types of faces, I'm not sure. But that was my assumption, as embarassing as it is to admit. :rolleyes:

By the way does anyone that is more knowledgeable then myself have any idea about the anticipation and interest there is in Jordan for this new little one? What is the excitement level for Queen Noor's first grandchild? Is there enough excitement that we would get pics right away or not so much? I'm just trying to figure out compared to European RF's what the level of anticipation and hype is for such an event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurora810 said:
Is there enough excitement that we would get pics right away or not so much?

I hope so :flowers:

And I'm not sure who you offended, but it wasn't me. ;)

Aurora810 said:

i never said this :S
it's said by queen noor herself. she calls her daughter in law 'my daughter'
so where is the problem???

:)

closesttoheaven said:
i never said this :S
it's said by queen noor herself. she calls her daughter in law 'my daughter'
so where is the problem???

:)

I was only trying to provide more detail for those that are not as aware of the JRF. There is no problem.:)

Now we should probably get back on topic. Sorry for any confusion.

Goog work .... he looks great thank you jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom