Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor Current Events: Part 6

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara20052 said:
I have a question, just out of curiousity does anybody know if Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor were dating before they got married or was it a prearranged marriage. :flowers:

It's never been made clear whether or not they dated. I'm guessing that they did since they were both going to university in Boston at the same time. I'm sure they spend a lot of time together there.

Thanks for the photograps, Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor look wonderful. So glad to see that they are very well and happy indeed. oh and Eid Mubarak to everyone!:flowers:

Banadoora said:

Princess Mahala said:
Thats what I said.lol. She used to live in Spain, but some one before me said they currently lived in spain. :p
I beleive her family still do live in spain, I remember her mother and sisters welcomed Rania when arriving in spain.

Banadoora said:
It's never been made clear whether or not they dated. I'm guessing that they did since they were both going to university in Boston at the same time. I'm sure they spend a lot of time together there.

I think they did know each other as kids, Noor is only 2 and a half years younger than Hamzah, can't believe they never met or even played together when Noor, her mum and her siblings visited Jordan and their father, - after all they are cousins and KH did love his family, Noor's father was KH's cousin, though Noor's grandfather was a step-bro to King Talal.

Hi How are u ,I have New Picture for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor (New Year Card 2007) but Its very big and I cant put it here I will post it at Queen Noor Group.:flowers:

Thank´s Jordan!! Nice pic.

reeda2000 said:
great picture ......thank you lil monkey

:wub: They look so sweet and great together. Loved the picture. By the looks of them both. I imagine their children will be very good-looking. Merci for the photo:flowers:

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
:wub: They look so sweet and great together. Loved the picture. By the looks of them both. I imagine their children will be very good-looking. Merci for the photo:flowers:

stylish, I like this pic and I like them, of course.

tesaweer said:
Lovely photo, thank you both Jordan and dear Lil Monkey I enjoyed it alot :flowers:
I am glad u enjoyed it sweetie, and everyone else did :):flowers:

i'm back sorry i was traveling :lol:
I heard princess noor's due time in April !! :wub: it's very nice ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
cute_girl said:
I beleive her family still do live in spain, I remember her mother and sisters welcomed Rania when arriving in spain.

Her mother Princess Firouzeh Vokhshouri has been working at Jordan's Madrid Embassy since 1992 (which is why the girls were educated in Spain). Her father and step mother live in Jordan with their children. Additionally, Her father was living and working in Spain prior to his first marriage. The whole family appears to like Spain.

I am almost asking when is Princess Noor's due time.

Thanks Rama for the info.

i hope princess noor baby 2 look like prince hamzah n to have prince hamzahs eyes and princess noor smile.

I enjoyed the pictures of prince Hamzah and princess Noor they look happy and in love , they are my best couple .

thanx to Banadooraand lil Monkey ( nice avatr for Ahmad )

The new picture is cute, reminds me of old portraits of the Late King Hussein and Queen Noor, both sitting down, with Noor just behind her husband, leaning on to him and/or resting her hand on his shoulder, the setting around them is quite similar as well. I wouldn't be surprised if this was deliberate, Hamzah and his wife emulating his parents.

example 1
example 2

houri said:
I enjoyed the pictures of prince Hamzah and princess Noor they look happy and in love , they are my best couple .

thanx to Banadooraand lil Monkey ( nice avatr for Ahmad )
I'm glad u liked it sweety, It's been ages :flowers:
(yea I LOVE my avatar sooo much , :wub: :wub: )

its been quite a long time since i last joint this forum. About 2 years? mainly because i forgot my password, and just too lazy to write anything, the most i did was just browsing thru the pics..i love P Hamzah & P Noor..wow with P Noor pregnant, she's really glowing...is it me or P Noor really looks motherly..she always does i think..=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom