Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events thread: Part 2

The previous thread can be found here:
Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 1: October 2004-July 2008

• The Forums' Photo Posting Rules require that members may only post photos directly to The Royal Forums if they have written permission from the copyright holder or they took the photo yourself.
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our Member FAQs.
  • Take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules.
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Stay on topic; while it can be tempting, please avoid discussions of an overtly political or religious nature.
  • Be civil and respectful, even when you disagree.
Posts that do not comply with the above, as well as all off-topic, empty and irrelvant posts will be deleted.

Happy Posting!:flowers:

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team

Last edited by a moderator:
August 25, 2008 - Princess Rym patronizes sermony to honour jordanian cenima pioneers:flowers:

Photo

She looks great! Nice navy outfit and it looks like she changed her hair style or got a facial or maybe just more sophisticated makeup.

Thank´s Amoula! Jalilah is cute.

Thank you for the photo of Jalilah, she is gorgeous mashallah.

yahoo has recent pics for ali during FIFA president's visit to Jordan. sorry don't know how to post.:)

Thank´s xavi

FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter, left, speaks with Jordan's Prince Ali, chairman of the Jordan Football Association, right, as they visit a new stadium during his visit in Amman, Jordan, Saturday, Oct. 25. 2008. Blatter in Amman during a four-day visit to Jordan, the Palestinian Authority and Israel which he will have the chance to see the first international soccer match ever to be played at home by the Palestinian national team since their affiliation to FIFA in 1998
http://i35.tinypic.com/24nfdhf.jpg

cute little princess:wub:
yap!her blonde hair is pretty,neither her father or mother or their parents are blonde/blue hair so i guess it's from her uncle the king:)

cute little princess:wub:
yap!her blonde hair is pretty,neither her father or mother or their parents are blonde/blue hair so i guess it's from her uncle the king:)
LOL that's impossible! King Abdullah looks like HIS mom!
Anyway Queen Alia had colored eyes and so does her mom. She was blond too.

Princess Rym and Princess Jalilah at a book signing event in Amman
http://petra.gov.jo/Temp/Images/Original/News-67044.jpg
Isn't Jalilah adorable, she look so much like her daddy and Aunt Hayah!:wub:

wow i am so happy to see her, she looks so beautiful and like her dady hope to see Abdullah soon. :wub::wub:

LOL that's impossible! King Abdullah looks like HIS mom!
Anyway Queen Alia had colored eyes and so does her mom. She was blond too.

totally agree, Queen Aila had a blonde hair when she was a little girl, Ali too had brown to blonde hair when he was a kid.

she is so much like queen Alia and Ali.

Yes, Jaliah is cute (she really is not trying to be funny) BUT let's move on.

FIFA President Sepp Blatter speaks to Chairman of the Jordan Football Association Prince Ali Bin Al Hussain and Mohamed Bin Hammam, AFC President , as they visit the new Petra stadium in Amman October 25, 2008. Blatter is on an official visit to Jordan.

http://www.daylife.com/search?q=prince+ali :wub::wub:

Did u notice that the seats of the royal guards behind her are empty? Maybe she doesn't like to have guards with her?

He's not young anymore =) No i mean he's getting older and now A father of 2 :)

Please do not post older pictures of Prince Ali and Princess Rym in this thread. All such pictures must be posted here:

Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Picture Thread: Part 1

I've also deleted several empty posts as well as private conversations that could easily have been carried out via private message.

All comments and links posted in this thread must strictly be related to Ali and Rym's current official duties, anything that is not, will be deleted without any notice.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom