Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Rym Visits Yarmouk University
The presence of HRH Princess Reem Ali member of the Board of Commissioners of the Royal Film Commission, Dr. Mohamed Abu-saint of the Rector of the University was the signing of a memorandum of understanding on scientific cooperation with the Commission and signed by the Deputy Director-General of the Commission, Mr. George and Dr. Daud Hamzah Khaled, Dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts University
.....The program included a tour of the Princess Royal University of Fine Arts, included the College and the College of Boqsamaa different effects as welcomed Dr. Khaled Hamzah Dean of the Faculty of Arts HH Princess on her dignity for the Faculty of Arts and the College is ready to provide all the capabilities and expertise of the Royal Film Commission in the interest of the homeland. I saw her documentary film reverse genesis and evolution of the drama department at the college in addition to a short film prepared by the student contrary to the Solomon Alawamlh technical skills and high Alakharajip enjoyed by the students of Drama Department also saw a concert by the orchestras of children in the school model and made a tour of the exhibition Art Studio which included the paintings of her and visited the TV studio, which includes the latest equipment and modern equipment necessary for the production of television, film and read the students the skills of the field in the area of film and television program....​

سمو الاميره ريم علي تزور اليرموك

Princess rym princess jalilah and prince abdullah
http://www.alrai.com/frame.php?type=PDF&id=217032

Interaction gets royal seal of approval
spacer.gif

British Council Scotland - InterAction module two

Last edited:
Thank´s Jordan.
Jalilah is cute girl and Abdullah looks like his dad.

Princess Rym Visits Yarmouk University
The presence of HRH Princess Reem Ali member of the Board of Commissioners of the Royal Film Commission, Dr. Mohamed Abu-saint of the Rector of the University was the signing of a memorandum of understanding on scientific cooperation with the Commission and signed by the Deputy Director-General of the Commission, Mr. George and Dr. Daud Hamzah Khaled, Dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts University
.....The program included a tour of the Princess Royal University of Fine Arts, included the College and the College of Boqsamaa different effects as welcomed Dr. Khaled Hamzah Dean of the Faculty of Arts HH Princess on her dignity for the Faculty of Arts and the College is ready to provide all the capabilities and expertise of the Royal Film Commission in the interest of the homeland. I saw her documentary film reverse genesis and evolution of the drama department at the college in addition to a short film prepared by the student contrary to the Solomon Alawamlh technical skills and high Alakharajip enjoyed by the students of Drama Department also saw a concert by the orchestras of children in the school model and made a tour of the exhibition Art Studio which included the paintings of her and visited the TV studio, which includes the latest equipment and modern equipment necessary for the production of television, film and read the students the skills of the field in the area of film and television program....​

سمو الاميره ريم علي تزور اليرموك

did u use a translating website to translate this??
Cuz the school's name is the Model school, not school Model. "Yarmouk University Model school"

ÇáÕÝÍÉ ÇáÑÆíÓíÉ áÇÊÍÇÏ ÇáÞÏã ÇáÃÑÏäí

Prince Ali has Chaht today on Jordanian television
It was fun and funny at a news conference on this subject

Is there a video clip:ermm:

i like the way he talks very much, he said very nice jokes everyone laughed was very confident and relaxed, he talked to the press and seemed like one of them, this is why he is so close to Jordanian and so loved he is so simple and talks in our language.

i really wish if there is a video i looked through the internet but no luck!!!

Jordan's Princess Jalila Ali smiles as she is lifted by members of the Jordan team after the sixth Amman International Women's Soccer Championship in Amman April 10, 2009
Pics:
ImageShack® - Gallery
DAYLIFE

Thanx Salma Jalila is Cute and she likes her grand herfather (Queen Alia);)

very beautiful pictures,thanks Salma.
Princess Jalila is a cutie.

A really interesting article about Princess Rym and her role in the Jordan Media Institute:

Rather than curse the darkness, the princess who cut her teeth as a CNN war correspondent in Iraq, is serving her adopted country by setting up a media institute in Jordan similar to her alma mater, Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism, in a bid to raise professional standards and become a regional beacon.
Magda Abu-Fadil: CNN Reporter Turned Princess Starts Jordanian J-School | Blognews24.it

There are some lovely photos as well.

Thanks for th photos, Jalilah is a very cute little girl and reminded me alot of Prince Feisal's and Princess Alia's twin girls. She looks so much like them.

:flowers:Sweet pictures. Princess Jalilah looks a lot like Queen Alia

A really interesting article about Princess Rym and her role in the Jordan Media Institute:

Rather than curse the darkness, the princess who cut her teeth as a CNN war correspondent in Iraq, is serving her adopted country by setting up a media institute in Jordan similar to her alma mater, Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism, in a bid to raise professional standards and become a regional beacon.
Magda Abu-Fadil: CNN Reporter Turned Princess Starts Jordanian J-School | Blognews24.it

There are some lovely photos as well.

very interesting article, actually i admire Rym work but her style is very old... Abdullah looks adorable what a cute kids Rym and Ali have.. see this is the benefit of marrying such a handsome man :D:D

Multitasking and a hectic schedule also require energy to be with daughter Jalila (3½) and son Abdallah (2) before they go off to school and time together becomes more limited. Squeezed in is staying in touch with old journalist friends through email, Facebook, and phone calls.

they go to school :eek:??? They are so young especially Abdullah he is only 2 years old, i wonder is this information is accurate!!! what school do they attend??

she looks nice, lately she made an interview with Anti magazine and she was putting make up she looked really bad... i now realize why she doesn’t put make up at al. she talked about her life as a princess and mother it was really nice interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom