The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveabujalilah View Post
i don't know why i can't open it, can you breif us please on what it says please.
it's about the funny Sacha Baron Cohen and PMof Jordan.
the article is long and not all about this story so here the part about Ali,the pm and Sacha Baron Cohen in the article I hope moderators don't mind:
Quote:
The following story might make more sense if you are first aware of the cinematic allegiances that exist within the Jordanian Royal Family. King Abdullah II, for instance, likes Transformers and once appeared in Star Trek. The best Middle Eastern diplomats probably know this. You never know when that sort of information can help you out of a tight spot.
So, we have it from an impeccable source, that during the making of Brno!, while Sacha Baron Cohen was wandering the Middle East dressed as a gay Austrian fashion journalist, he visited Jordan and interviewed the Prime Minister.
Then the authorities found out that he was neither Austrian nor a journalist and all hell broke loose.
The Jordanian PM demanded to know why “that Zionist comedian” had been allowed into his house. Then the Royal Family intervened. Not the King, who was perhaps away at a Trekkie conference, but his half-brother. Prince Ali is a huge Ali G fan and apparently regards himself as “the real Ali G”. He defused the situation. We like to think he did this after first donning a yellow shell suit, but you can’t have everything.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...filiate.81.jpg

Old 07-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Regent, senior officials visit tomb of King Abdullah the Founder
http://i32.tinypic.com/6fz69w.jpg
Old 07-22-2009, 05:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Rym ,Princess Aljalilah and Prince Abdullah at opening of Jingo Jungle
Photo Gallery
Old 07-22-2009, 06:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

thanks Jordan a lot , love to see the kids ; al Jalilah is an active girl and not shy as obvious
Abdullah is so cute
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 07-22-2009, 06:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
thanks Jordan a lot , love to see the kids ; al Jalilah is an active girl and not shy as obvious
Abdullah is so cute

what a cute kids, they are amazing, where is Jugo Jungle??? i think the one with the pink shirt is their nany ??
Old 07-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Jalilah is beautiful girl and Abdullah looks like her dad.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Courtier

Thank you for the wonderful pictures
Abdullah, like his father

Who is the third child??
Old 07-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

cute family,Jalilah is very beautiful and so is Abdullah great to see them again.
PRym looks nice too,thanks for sharing.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

How old is Abdullah?
Old 07-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Rym Patronized (19th Fuheis Festival kicks off)
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8226/news124847.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/517/news124846d.jpg
Old 07-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the photos. Jalilah is such a little sweetiepie, I love her curly hair.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Al-Rai
Old 07-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Al-Rai
this was in his home
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 07-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

They change the palaces name(Al Barakah)?
Old 07-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

no the same as used to be when for the king
Old 07-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Thanks Xavi Do you know if any prince or princess live now in Al Nadwa?
Old 07-27-2009, 04:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

no , have no idea

I'll buy it today
Old 07-28-2009, 06:30 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post

I'll buy it today

very interesting interview, i wish that rym works again in press this would be great, she has a vision and really likes that field.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Courtier

I wish that Princess Rym changes his hairdress en her manner of dressing...
She looks older than her age. She's 40 years old and I know women with that age and they look much younger than her... and very fresh...

It was too good to be true...
Closed Thread