The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 04:27 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Yes iloveabujalilah she wore this outfit before.

Old 06-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

رئيس الجمهورية يستقبل الأمير علي بن الحسين،* المبعوث الخاص للعاهل الأردني الملك عبد الله الثاني

this is from the Algerian visit. I like the man with the beard who is always with ali or rym

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post

wow thanks a lot Xavi, very cute pictuers, Ali is so cute Rym too she lost weight and looking younger in that photo.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
great photos xavi
both Ali and Rym look good,i like Rym suit.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
xavi, do you mean the man standing right behind reem in one of the pictures, with a brown briefcase? that is Prince Ali's head of office and good friend.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:54 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmeyeh View Post
xavi, do you mean the man standing right behind reem in one of the pictures, with a brown briefcase? that is Prince Ali's head of office and good friend.

is his name Yanal?? coz i know that his office manager called Yanal, i thought this guy is his body gaurd!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

exactly nashmeyeh , I noticed him with reem also even when ali was not with her.
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Gentry

No his name is Faisal Al Hassan, and he is Prince Ali's new PA and Head of Office. So hence xavi he would be with reem, even when ali is not there.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

thanx for the info nashmeyeh , even I feel he resembles ali with the beard.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.addustour.com/PDF_Daily/2...1_14_79000.pdf

HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein sworn in as regent
Imageshack - news116627.jpg

Prince Ali Attended Event in British Emessy
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6765/4nr.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/48/5nry.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8207/6nr.jpg

Princess Rym Patronized Event for Aljeria Embessy
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4083/1nr.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4812/2nr.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4633/3nr.jpg
Old 06-21-2009, 08:21 AM
Nobility

the only thing I don't like is the scarf and her way she put it, except this i find her nice and elegant in beige, imo her style is better now than before

Quote:
I am not sure about the bag, but the suit is very elegant and suits a lot rym, i think that she is naturally elegant lady
Old 06-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Nobility

it was a time I don't see rym's photos, she is quite different, she lost her overweight and she take care of her look much more that in her beginnig I think, for me she has an elegant body, and garment as the ones she wore in algeria or algerian embassy suit her a lot
Old 06-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Regent meets Chinese Official.

Imageshack - news118352
Old 06-29-2009, 08:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Rym Patronized Event 27/6/2009
http://www.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleNO=40961
Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 AM
Nobility

she seems to be more active than before
about the look, she is good with her classic suit but I'm not sure about the top under the jacket, do you have a bigest photo?
Old 06-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

I read in alrai newspaper today that Ali patronized Al Chouiffat school graduation , i thought ali is not involved in these events and why this school?
BTW tomorrow is the French film festival Rym will patronize
Old 06-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I read in alrai newspaper today that Ali patronized Al Chouiffat school graduation , i thought ali is not involved in these events and why this school?
BTW tomorrow is the French film festival Rym will patronize
really!!! Is there any photos ???
Old 06-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

yes but small one
Old 07-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - بترا - الامير علي بن الحسين يرعى حفل تخريج دورة مرشحي الطيران الـ 38

he looks great .
Old 07-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein patronizes graduation ceremony

ImageShack Gallery

Closed Thread