Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but I mean is it the little Princess Jalilah on your avatar?

Josette

I can't see the pictures of Princess Rym and Prince Ali...in Algeria

Please post it again

Thanks

Thanks Salma, it's a very cute picture of the little Princess.

Josette

Yes iloveabujalilah she wore this outfit before.

xavi, do you mean the man standing right behind reem in one of the pictures, with a brown briefcase? that is Prince Ali's head of office and good friend.

is his name Yanal?? coz i know that his office manager called Yanal, i thought this guy is his body gaurd!!!!!!!

exactly nashmeyeh , I noticed him with reem also even when ali was not with her.

No his name is Faisal Al Hassan, and he is Prince Ali's new PA and Head of Office. So hence xavi he would be with reem, even when ali is not there.

thanx for the info nashmeyeh , even I feel he resembles ali with the beard.

the only thing I don't like is the scarf and her way she put it, except this i find her nice and elegant in beige, imo her style is better now than before

I am not sure about the bag, but the suit is very elegant and suits a lot rym, i think that she is naturally elegant lady:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a time I don't see rym's photos, she is quite different, she lost her overweight and she take care of her look much more that in her beginnig I think, for me she has an elegant body, and garment as the ones she wore in algeria or algerian embassy suit her a lot

I read in alrai newspaper today that Ali patronized Al Chouiffat school graduation , i thought ali is not involved in these events and why this school?
BTW tomorrow is the French film festival Rym will patronize

I read in alrai newspaper today that Ali patronized Al Chouiffat school graduation , i thought ali is not involved in these events and why this school?
BTW tomorrow is the French film festival Rym will patronize

really!!! Is there any photos ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom