The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 08:25 AM
Heir Apparent

So nice to see Ali back on duty! He appears very slim and tanned (I suspect some extreme sports during the holidays). Ok, so we just found Ali. Now where is Hamzah?!?!

Old 09-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Ammon news ..2010-09-24
West Asian Championship kicks off Friday ... prince Ali Attended football match between Jordan and Syria
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6725/big5198.jpg\

Old 09-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

HRH Princess Rym Ali opens European Film Festival
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Old 09-26-2010, 10:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huda View Post
HRH Princess Rym Ali opens European Film Festival
oh Thanks ; I can say she is pregnant nice outfit
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 09-26-2010, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Ammon news ..2010-09-24
West Asian Championship kicks off Friday ... prince Ali Attended football match between Jordan and Syria
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6725/big5198.jpg\
Another pic
Jordan's Prince Ali bin al-Hussein (L) speaks with Palestinian FA chairman Jibril Rajoub before the Sixth 2010 WAFF Championship (West Asian
Old 09-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

I saw the game ali was so nervous ; here is nice article in Alrai newspaper today ; at the same game ali stood up for the audience asking them to continue cheering up the team after Syria scored a goal
http://www.alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=359266
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 09-28-2010, 03:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Princess Reem with Jordan PM today
http://i25.tinypic.com/2dkdb42.jpg
more pix
Prime Minister visit to JMI |

Prince Ali at football match between Jordan and kwait yesterday
http://www.imagebam.com/image/26cbd899856910
http://www.imagebam.com/image/e3f7b999856911
http://www.imagebam.com/image/5b7df299856912
http://www.imagebam.com/image/6dc33b99856913
http://www.imagebam.com/image/da5df899856914
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c8dded99856915
http://www.imagebam.com/image/00b3e099856917
http://www.imagebam.com/image/6acf3099856919
http://www.imagebam.com/image/17906999856920

vedio
Iterview with prince Ali
Old 09-29-2010, 05:47 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Prince Ali at football match between Jordan and kwait yesterday
I felt sad for him, he was enthusiastic to win that match but Jordan national team lost and was kicked out of the tournament
Old 09-29-2010, 07:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaheen View Post
I felt sad for him, he was enthusiastic to win that match but Jordan national team lost and was kicked out of the tournament
Did you watch the game ?! I saw him he touched my heart ; when a player lost/missed a penalty kick he smiled then covered his face with his hands .. he was so disappointed
Old 10-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

prince Ali bin al-Hussein after winning the 2010 WAFF (West Asia Football Federation) final football match against Iran in Amman on October 3, 2010.
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Reuters Pictures
Old 10-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
prince Ali bin al-Hussein after winning the 2010 WAFF (West Asia Football Federation) final football match against Iran in Amman on October 3, 2010.
Photo from Getty Images
some nice pix from same event :

ImageShack Album - 4 images
Old 10-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 10-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Ali announces campaign to run for FIFA VP Asia
I wish him the best of luck ; he deserves it
Old 10-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Great decision .. my best wishes for him.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Royal nod for Abu Dhabi film conference

HRH Princess Rym of Jordan will chair a panel at the conference; more than 800 people scheduled to attend

Royal nod for Abu Dhabi film conference - Emirates24|7
Old 10-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

HRH. Princess Rym Ali of Jordan to chair panel on success stories from the Middle-East at 2010 circle conference
HRH. Princess Rym Ali of Jordan to chair panel on success stories from the Middle-East at 2010 circle conference
Lovely pic
http://www.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleNo=71176
Old 10-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I wish him the best of luck ; he deserves it
Any news about his press conference today?
Old 10-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Any news about his press conference today?
It would take place at the evening 7 pm rossina
yesterday a football match between India and Jordan took place in amman and look who attended with Rym
:: ::

Quote:
Lovely pic
http://www.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleNo=71176
I liked the pic another one and same subject :
«
Old 10-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
It would take place at the evening 7 pm rossina
yesterday a football match between India and Jordan took place in amman and look who attended with Rym
:: ::
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ... sooooooooooooooooo cute kids Abdullah & Jalilah thanks xavi
Old 10-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ... sooooooooooooooooo cute kids Abdullah & Jalilah thanks xavi
I agree with you though abdullah looked bored

Closed Thread