The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huda View Post

I really like to see them together because they look extremely happy when they are

Old 03-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

i wish there is a game everyday :) he is soooooooooo cute and charming :
YouTube - lord4ghost's Channel

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Heir Apparent

This is the very first time I see Prince Ali in jeans. I wish the Jordanian Princes wore jeans more often - they would still look casual, but stylish!
Old 03-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Courtier

Jordan pins hopes on 'Hurt Locker' sweeping Oscars

By Ahmad Khatib (AFP)

"The success of any movie filmed in Jordan ... is always a plus for our kingdom, for its economy, for its tourism as well as for its budding film industry," Princess Rym Ali, a senior member of the Royal Film Commission told AFP.....

Princess Rym, a former CNN correspondent in Baghdad who is married to Prince Ali, a half-brother of Jordan's King Abdullah, said more movies are expected to be filmed in Jordan, following the commercial success of "The Hurt Locker."
"There are some productions planned, others are waiting to obtain funds for their films, still others are approaching us as we speak and have asked to visit Jordan," she said.
"So of course we always hope to attract more films but we also aim to expose our young filmmakers and see them do films here in Jordan. And we hope to see more Jordanians and Arab filmmakers using our country for their films."

AFP: Jordan pins hopes on 'Hurt Locker' sweeping Oscars
Old 03-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...In_The_Country
Old 03-23-2010, 03:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Plater visited Jordan yesterday
http://rumonline.net/viewPost.php?id=36054
Old 03-23-2010, 04:34 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Jordan's Prince Ali bin al-Hussein, chairman of the Jordan Football Association (R), welcomes FIFA president Joseph Sepp Blatter (L) at the Jordan Football Federation in Amman on March 22, 2010. Blatter is in the region hoping to drum up support for his bid to be re-elected to a fourth mandate.

Photo from Reuters Pictures
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from AP Photo
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from AP Photo
Old 03-23-2010, 10:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

thank you, i loved the one in the car !! P .Ali is handsome as usual .
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

FIFA President Sepp Blatter, right, speaks with Jordan's Prince Ali, chairman of the Jordan Football Association, in Amman, Jordan, Tuesday, March, 23, 2010.

Photo from AP Photo
Old 03-25-2010, 05:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Breaking News: P.ali will be on Jordan TV at 6:30 pm
Old 03-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
Breaking News: P.ali will be on Jordan TV at 6:30 pm
Cant wait to watch him .. thank u xavi83

:: Jordan TV - Online Streaming ::
Jordan tv live
i think the time is:
6:30 jordan pm
7:30 KSA pm
4:30 GMT pm
Old 03-25-2010, 06:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

me 2 reeeda , am over excited :)
Old 03-25-2010, 07:34 AM
Nobility

xavi83 Do you know which program will interview prince ali ?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayah View Post
xavi83 Do you know which program will interview prince ali ?
عين program
Old 03-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Jordan pins hopes on 'Hurt Locker' sweeping Oscars
"The success of any movie filmed in Jordan ... is always a plus for our kingdom, for its economy, for its tourism as well as for its budding film industry," Princess Rym Ali, a senior member of the Royal Film Commission told AFP.
AFP: Jordan pins hopes on 'Hurt Locker' sweeping Oscars
Old 03-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Heir Apparent

I found the above article/interview quite interesting. I'm looking forward to watching the 'Hurt Locker'! Thanks for the link, Salma!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
عين program
Is there a video of the throat

How do I view

This the second time that do not watch the interview with Ali
Old 03-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana View Post
Is there a video of the throat

How do I view

This the second time that do not watch the interview with Ali

i saw it on TV and searched for it in the net but in vain he looked stunning and the girl interviewing him was soooo happy , and it was in his home garden
Old 04-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

nemanja seslija Photography (The Princess Diaries)
Nemanja Seslija Photography . Business
Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huda View Post
nemanja seslija Photography (The Princess Diaries)
Nemanja Seslija Photography . Business
Great pic 4 p.Rym .. do u have the Magazine issue Huda?