Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sana I saw him in jordan tv yesterday he lost a lot of weight .

I saw him too he so cute ; he kept chatting with the guest ( he is their head of delegation ) looked mature and relaxed ... seemed the other brothers are not in country

prince ali today patronized the opening of International Academy for Circassian culture ; the article in Arabic :
æßÇáÉ ÇáÃäÈÇÁ ÇáÃÑÏäíÉ - ÈÊÑÇ - ÇØáÇÞ ÇáÇßÇÏíãíÉ ÇáÏæáíÉ ááËÞÇÝÉ ÇáÔÑßÓíÉ
hope to see some pics as Rym also attended !

Translation For The Once Didn't get : Amman, August 6 (Petra) - sponsored Highness Prince Ali Bin Hussein Al Hussein Cultural Center in Ras Al Ain on Friday evening at the launch of the International Academy of Culture Acharxipbhoudor HRH Princess Reem Ali and Minister of Culture Nabih Shuqom.

And promote the academic aspects of cultural, artistic and diverse knowledge in the environment and cooperates with the Circassian several Jordanian institutions in the maintenance of inherited creative and humanitarian segment of the basic components of Jordanian society.

The organizers work to the Assembly to deliver culture to broad sectors of the sons of Circassians distributors throughout the world, and seek to define other cultures embrace their rich creativity.

At the ceremony the technical offer submitted by the Task Force members of the mountains of the Academy presented dances filled with music, movement and singing to the tune of the Circassian by the accordion and drums.

And derived the band for her paintings of technical and historical facts of human mobility in crowded environments Caucasus and Jordan, and simulate the history of the Circassians in Jordan, which is due to little more than a century ago.

Translation For The Once Didn't get : Amman, August 6 (Petra) - sponsored Highness Prince Ali Bin Hussein Al Hussein Cultural Center in Ras Al Ain on Friday evening at the launch of the International Academy of Culture Acharxipbhoudor HRH Princess Reem Ali and Minister of Culture Nabih Shuqom.

And promote the academic aspects of cultural, artistic and diverse knowledge in the environment and cooperates with the Circassian several Jordanian institutions in the maintenance of inherited creative and humanitarian segment of the basic components of Jordanian society.

The organizers work to the Assembly to deliver culture to broad sectors of the sons of Circassians distributors throughout the world, and seek to define other cultures embrace their rich creativity.

At the ceremony the technical offer submitted by the Task Force members of the mountains of the Academy presented dances filled with music, movement and singing to the tune of the Circassian by the accordion and drums.

And derived the band for her paintings of technical and historical facts of human mobility in crowded environments Caucasus and Jordan, and simulate the history of the Circassians in Jordan, which is due to little more than a century ago.
there is a pic of the concert : http://petra.gov.jo/Temp/Images/Original/News-213157.jpg which mia & i attended a video on the way also that mia & recorded but unfortuantely becasue i didn't make a youtube channel but a friend of mine in the nadi added what we recorded so Enjoy Watching : YouTube - Albruz, Wubekh Laparifa and Wedge

So nice to see Ali back on duty! He appears very slim and tanned (I suspect some extreme sports during the holidays). Ok, so we just found Ali. Now where is Hamzah?!?!

I felt sad for him, he was enthusiastic to win that match but Jordan national team lost and was kicked out of the tournament

Did you watch the game ?! I saw him he touched my heart ; when a player lost/missed a penalty kick he smiled then covered his face with his hands .. he was so disappointed :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom