Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 1: October 2004-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thanks a lot Reeda, i saw the whole thing on TV PAli and Ryms eyes were full of tears when they were talking to people i know that Prince Ali is so sensitive but didn't know that Rym have this sensitivity too:wub:

Prince Ali sworn as a regent again :cool::cool:

7006I.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
In those pictures posted by reeda2000 princess Rym remind's me crown princess Mary of Denmark.

Thanks for the picture.
I think princess Rym can do some effort to look better.

November 15, Princess Rym Ali Opens 19th Session of European Film Festival

really looks younger and lost weight.. maybe her and Ali were working together to lose weight :wub:

I have seen interview with Princess Reem on Jordanian television in the program (happy Bbag) Friday
At the opening of European film
Is speak a few words Ba classical Arabic language
Some of her French accent :flowers:

Is there witness interview??

Rym looks great at the Film Festival, it seems like she's finally lost the baby weight!

News Ail

King arrives in Ankara and holds talks with Turkish Officials

Daily News

Hello - I come on here occasionally, but just read, however I have a question today...in today's on-line "Jordan Times" newspaper they had a small article about Sunday being Prince Ali's birthday. They wrote his history, and at the end was a small paragraph about when he married Princess Rym and when they had their daughter. However, there was no mention of his son...he did have a son this year, didn't he? Is his son okay? I'm thinking it was a mistake on the Jordan Times - maybe they reprinted last year's birthday announcement, and neglected to add the birth of his son this past year?

Om Hannah

Hello - I come on here occasionally, but just read, however I have a question today...in today's on-line "Jordan Times" newspaper they had a small article about Sunday being Prince Ali's birthday. They wrote his history, and at the end was a small paragraph about when he married Princess Rym and when they had their daughter. However, there was no mention of his son...he did have a son this year, didn't he? Is his son okay? I'm thinking it was a mistake on the Jordan Times - maybe they reprinted last year's birthday announcement, and neglected to add the birth of his son this past year?

Om Hannah

it must be a mistake he had his sone this March so i think they just didn't edit his CV .. they didn't mention Abdullah on all newspapers Al Rai Addustour or Al Ghad :ermm:

Thanks for the reply...I'm glad to hear that everything is okay with his son and it was maybe just a mistake on the proof-reader's part. I thought maybe I was mistaken he had a son...my husband had forgotten, too. I knew that he and Prince Hamzah and Prince Hashem all had babies within weeks of each other...so I was thinking maybe I got confused after reading that article yesterday in the Jordan Times.

Thanks again! I enjoy coming here every now and then to get the news on the Jordan royal family (my husband is Jordanian).

Om Hannah

petra has 2 pics of p. jalila!!
:wub::wub:Sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet .....:wub::wub:
:)I think she looks more like her father prince Ali:)
Thank you zaknoulia

I can't believe we FINALLY saw a picture of Jalilah! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am so Happy to see her :)

what cute baby :flowers:they must be prous their parent.good bless her.

Awwww she's such a cutie! How old is she now?

She is 2 years old (she was born in September 2005). Really a cute little girl!

Wow. couldn't believe when I saw it on petra! These are great first public pics of the family. Hopeful well see abdullah next :)

Last edited:
mashallah .. sooo cute can't believe my eyes she is such a cute baby .. she has colored eyes like Queen Alia, she looks like her father the nose the face

wowowowowow am so happy to see her after two years :flowers:

hope to see Abduallah next time :wub::wub:

petra has 2 pics of p. jalila!!

Dear Zaknoulia,
Thank you very much for the pictures! Finally!!! Jalilah is cute little princess!

mashallah .. sooo cute can't believe my eyes she is such a cute baby .. she has colored eyes like Queen Alia, she looks like her father the nose the face

wowowowowow am so happy to see her after two years :flowers:

hope to see Abduallah next time :wub::wub:

really her eyes looks like qeen alia. she is very cute.

Thanks a lot for posting the pictures. Finally I can see the little princess Jalilah. Masha Allah

I have a feeling that she will be a beautiful young lady like Queen Alia. She looks a lot like her.

Little Jalila looks like her Croatian grandma. Look at the pictures from the wedding from Ali and Rym.
Nice that they became little opener. Hope prince Hashim will follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom