The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Courtier

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Dec/08/29312300.htm

Prince Ali Meets Leaders

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the head of the Jordanian delegation to the Islamic Summit in Mecca, on Thursday met with a number of leaders who are taking part in the summit. Prince Ali met separately with Sudanese President Omar Al Bashir, President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf, Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmad Qurei and discussed with them means of enhancing relations between Jordan and their countries. Discussions also touched to a number of issues concerning strengthening the joint Islamic wo</STRONG>

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 12-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Courtier

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Dec/08/3820I.htm

Prince Ali and Rym Ali perform Omrah....
May God accept it from them...I can see Princess Aisha in the background,but I am not sure who this young guy next to Ali is,is it princess Aisah's son or prince faisal's son?!

Old 12-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey

May God accept it from them...I can see Princess Aisha in the background,but I am not sure who this young guy next to Ali is,is it princess Aisah's son or prince faisal's son?!
I wonder if they left the little princess at home or she with them .
Old 12-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Courtier

Ladies...what is Omrah?
Old 12-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Super Moderator

I love the fact that members of the family perform Umrah and Hajj together. It was great to see King Abdullah and Queen Rania performing Umrah a few weeks ago with several members of the royal family and now we see Ali, Rym, Aisha and others doing the same.

btw sommone Umrah is the minor pilgrimage or the mini Hajj.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:

The guy is PAisha’s son Aoun.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Maybe it's Hashem's turn to go perform Omrah,heheh:p
was it umrah or hadsh he performed some weeks ago?

but it would mean new pictures
Old 12-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
was it umrah or hadsh he performed some weeks ago?

but it would mean new pictures
He performed umrah then.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
I love the fact that members of the family perform Umrah and Hajj together. It was great to see King Abdullah and Queen Rania performing Umrah a few weeks ago with several members of the royal family and now we see Ali, Rym, Aisha and others doing the same.

btw sommone Umrah is the minor pilgrimage or the mini Hajj.

Thanks Humera....Pardon my ignorance, but where do they go exactly for the pilgrimage?
Old 12-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
Thanks Humera....Pardon my ignorance, but where do they go exactly for the pilgrimage?
in umrah they do it in Maca to be specific inside the holy mosque and they do it in one day , but in Haje it more complex and it is not just in the holy mosque or just for one day , and you can do Umrah in any time in the year but Haje just in specific days in year ( in fact the Haje will be the next month ) :)
Old 12-10-2005, 01:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
in umrah they do it in Maca to be specific inside the holy mosque and they do it in one day , but in Haje it more complex and it is not just in the holy mosque or just for one day , and you can do Umrah in any time in the year but Haje just in specific days in year ( in fact the Haje will be the next month ) :)
Oh ok. Thanks Houri. Umrah is done anytime, and Hajj certain time of the year. :) Both are done at Mecca though, right?
Old 12-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Oh ok. Thanks Houri. Umrah is done anytime, and Hajj certain time of the year. :) Both are done at Mecca though, right?
well Mecca is a city with houses and shopping centers and schools etc ... but inside Mecca there are specific holy sites in those sites people go to do Haj but the only site people go to do Umrah is inside the holy mosque .
Old 12-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Yes both in Mecca and Mecca is in SA.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:

this is really nice , to take Rym with him to Umra ...:)
sometimes Rym seems chubby and sometimes thin , and her face color is pale , i wonder if this is because of taking care of Jalilah or that her face natural color is pale
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 12-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Courtier

Regent Receives Australian Ambassador

Amman, Dec. 14 (Petra) -- HRH Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein, the Regent on Wednesday received Australian Ambassador in Amman John Tillman on the occasion of the end of his diplomatic mission in Jordan

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Dec/14/29442100.htm

photos

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Dec/14/3979I.htm

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Dec/14/3978I.htm</STRONG>
Old 12-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Nobility

[quote=suria]Regent Receives Australian Ambassador

Amman, Dec. 14 (Petra) -- HRH Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein, the Regent on Wednesday received Australian Ambassador in Amman John Tillman on the occasion of the end of his diplomatic mission in Jordan

quote]

I am both curious and confused. I seemed to remember, in previous years, Prince Hassan would be sworn in as Regent before his brother the King, quite a formal procedure. That was that. If both the King and the Crown Prince were out of the country, then either Prince Abdullah or Prince Mohammed were sworn in. I was not aware that a regency could be changed mid stream as if it were, without some sort of formal ceremony etc.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Courtier

Ali always beautiful but he had some problems as we know

This pictures form Petra news

I would like to tell Ali happy birthday Ali :p tomorrow his birthday :p
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4142I.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	221659  
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Courtier

i was in Palestine last two weeks , what i want to say that people who i met in Palestine like PA the most because of his mother , they love QA too much , they said that she always helped Palestinians and been a great person , they were expecting PA to marry a Palestinian girl ... and that he is beautiful as his mother was ,

i thought they would put a photo for Jalilah , too bad , i hope to see her someday
Old 01-04-2006, 06:35 AM
Courtier

photo of PA from AL Ghad newspapers , the article is about the football national team and supporting it by PA http://alghad.jo/?news=66074
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2006, 05:11 AM
Courtier

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/05/29853600.htm

King, Queen Arrive in Dubai Dubai, Jan.5(Petra)-- Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania arrived in Dubai on Thursday morning to offer condolences to HRH Sheikh Khaleifah Ben Zayed Al Nahyan President of the United Arab Emirates and HRH Sheikh Mohammad Ben Rashed the ruler of Dubai over the death of UAE vice president HRH Sheikh Maktom Ben Rashed Al Maktom who passed away on Wednesday. Their Majesties are accompanied by HRH Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein and Princess Reem and chief justice Ahmad Helial.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/05/29852500.htm

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania headed to Dubai on Thursday on a short visit to the United Arab Emirates to pay condolences to the President of the UAE HRH Sheikh Khaleifah Ben Zayed Al Nahyan and Dubai ruler HRH Sheikh Mohammad Ben Rashed Al Maktom over the death of the late Sheikh Maktom Ben Rashed Al Maktom . Their Majesties are accompanied by Their Royal Highnesses Prince Ali and Princess Reem Al Ali

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/05/29861100.htm

His Majesty King Abdullah II, along with heads of Arab and foreign delegations, took part in the funeral of the UAE Vice-President and Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, who passed away on Wednesday. His Majesty offered is condolences to President of the UAE Sheikh Khalifeh Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and members of the ruing family over the passing away of Sheikh Maktoum, who dedicated his life to serving the UAE people, and causes of his homeland and nation. King Abdullah, who offered his condolences at Za'bil Palace in Dubai, recalled the great contributions of Sheikh Maktoum in establishing pillars of a modern state and achieving progress in the UAE. His Majesty also expressed sympathy and voiced Jordan's support to the UAE people. Also offering their condolences with the King were His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/05/29868600.htm

Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Thursday arrived back in Amman after a few-hour visit for the UAE, during which King Abdullah, along with heads of Arab and foreign delegations, took part in the funeral of the UAE Vice-President and Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, who passed away on Wednesday. His Majesty offered his condolences to President of the UAE Sheikh Khalifeh Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and members of the ruing family over the passing away of Sheikh Maktoum, who dedicated his life to serving the UAE people, and causes of his homeland and nation. Also offering their condolences with the King were His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, Princess Reem Ali

a photo of PA with king Abdullah during the funeral of Sheikh Maktoum

from petra

another photo from Wam

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...=1045639025016
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4348I.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	223089   Click image for larger version

Name:	4347I.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	223090  
Attached Images

Closed Thread