The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 01:15 AM
Courtier

He always look nice in his uniform.

Old 09-22-2005, 08:27 AM
Courtier

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/22/27710900.htm

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the Regent, on Thursday sent a cable to Henrique Pereira Rosa, the President of the State Council of the Republic of Guinea, congratulating him in his name and on behalf of the Jordanian people and government on the occasion oh his country's National Day.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/22/27716200.htm

Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid arrived Amman in a private visit , PAli to receive him at the airport
so Sheikh Mohammad came to congratulate PA that’s great PHaya must be with him , i hope to have some picture of the visit:)

here is the news in English

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/22/27717400.htm

Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashed Al Maktoom Arrives in Amman
Amman, Sep. 22(Petra)-- Crown Prince of Dubai, Defense Minister of the UAE Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashed Al Maktoom arrived in Amman on Thursday on a one- day private visit. Upon arrival, Sheikh Al Maktoom was received by HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein, the Regent. //Petra// 221652 Local SEP 2005 

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 09-27-2005, 07:00 AM
Courtier

I can't see any resemblance to Alia and Ali. In fact, for awhile, I was trying to figure out who Ali looked like until someone posted an old photo of KH when he was younger, and it was just like looking at Ali. It's amazing at the transformation his face took.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Courtier

princess reem ali patronizes ceremony

:p :p She is nice
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2187I.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	200754  
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 09-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria

She gained a lot of wieght,I am amazed she's out patronizing events 10 days after giving birth,wow!
I thought women must stay with their newly born babies at least the first 3 weeks?

Anyway , It looks like it's true what some ppl in the thread said,that they don;'t want baby jalilah to be in the public eye. this is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria

it was a curcasian event...
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/29/2189I.htm
Old 09-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Royal Highness

She should be resting. At least two weeks would be great. But I guess she's still got that journalist spirit in her of getting to work already.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:53 PM
Majesty

in that photo, is she the one with the white shirt? in that case, she has changed a lot! don't you think?

i cant find her here :( http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/29/2189I.jpg
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-29-2005, 03:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
in that photo, is she the one with the white shirt? in that case, she has changed a lot! don't you think?

i cant find her here :( http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/29/2189I.jpg
LOL OF course u won't find her here!! this is a pics of Curcasians dancing at the event she patronized.

She was wearing a pink suit and white shirt under it.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
She gained a lot of wieght,I am amazed she's out patronizing events 10 days after giving birth,wow!
I thought women must stay with their newly born babies at least the first 3 weeks?

Anyway , It looks like it's true what some ppl in the thread said,that they don;'t want baby jalilah to be in the public eye. this is nice.
women are ment to stay 40 days resting, they are ment to stay away from anywhere cold and just relax. in the old days they were not suppose to get out of bed just rest and feed their baby. all food is bought to them, they use to say that for 40days a women's body is 'nafisa' or something like that which means her body is open and she is prone to any infection

LMAO confused?? i am
Old 10-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I was shocked to see her working it really too early , and i agree with you she gained a lot of weight , i didn't like her hair too ,
and this mean that we will not see Jalilah soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basmita
women are ment to stay 40 days resting, they are ment to stay away from anywhere cold and just relax. in the old days they were not suppose to get out of bed just rest and feed their baby. all food is bought to them, they use to say that for 40days a women's body is 'nafisa' or something like that which means her body is open and she is prone to any infection
LMAO confused?? i am
i totally agree with you, i don't know why she is working right a way , she needs to be resting now , maybe she get bored from setting at home all that time , and she felt free to get out and work

ok here we go :) :)
as i told you she got tired from setting at home
Rym patronized the final women cup for football yesterday
Jordanian women team won the cup when they beated Irani team 2/1
From Alghad and Alrai newspaper
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	AESWA.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	201243  
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Courtier

She's wearing her hair longer...I like it. Unfortunately, not every woman is so fortunate to be able to drop baby fat in a matter of weeks. I'm sure she will eventually lose it.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
She's wearing her hair longer...I like it. Unfortunately, not every woman is so fortunate to be able to drop baby fat in a matter of weeks. I'm sure she will eventually lose it.
i saw the whole thing , she gained a lot of weight , i hope that she will lose it very soon , she seemed nice and happy :)
i think PA is not working with KA as a body guard anymore , in last picture we saw him standing too far from KA and wasn't acting as a guard , if this is true we will not be able to see his as usual this is too bad :(
Old 10-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Serene Highness

Have Ali and Rym ever given an interview about their lives together, their work or their lives before their marriage?
Old 10-22-2005, 01:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
Have Ali and Rym ever given an interview about their lives together, their work or their lives before their marriage?

That's a good question MS. I haven't personally read or heard about them giving any interviews. As you can see, they seem to be very low profile, and really who could blame them. It would be nice though to have them do an interview like this, and include pictures.:)
Old 10-22-2005, 08:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
no i don't think so , but this would be great :)
Old 10-26-2005, 09:01 AM
Courtier

The prime minister Dr.Adnan Badran commend PA's leadership to the Jordanian football federation.

http://alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=59259

PA to confirm that all Jordanian stand with Al Faisali in his Asian mission against Alnjamah

and accept the resignation of five members of the federation

http://alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=59054
Old 11-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Heir Apparent

All posts regarding the Jordanian terrorist attacks and the royal family's respones have been moved here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...acks-7908.html.
Old 11-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Courtier

November 20, 2005

King Meets Bahraini Crown Prince

Prince Selman, who departed Amman, was seen off at the airport by His Majesty the King and HRH Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Nov/20/28934300.htm

he is stunning :) Mahaallah (7nooooooooooooooooooon)

:) thid photo from Petra..

more photos for PA from Bna

http://photos.bna.bh/details.php?image_id=5730

he is soo cute :)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2891I.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	215598   Click image for larger version

Name:	2887I.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	215599   Click image for larger version

Name:	2889I.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	215600   Click image for larger version

Name:	2899I.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	215696  

Name:	post-8-1132528270.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	215738   Click image for larger version

Name:	post-8-1132528476.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	215740   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0088_7.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	215741   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0037_18.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	215742  

Attached Images

Old 11-22-2005, 09:16 AM
Courtier

Jaradat Meets Yemeni Parliament Speaker</STRONG>
Pet0443 4 0080 Jaradat Meets Yemeni Parliament Speaker Sanaa, Nov. 22 (Petra)-- Jordanian Ambassador in Sanaa Ahmad Ali Jaradat on Tuesday met with Yemeni Parliament Speaker Abdullah Ben Hussein Al Ahmar. During the meeting, the two men outlined the bilateral relations and ways of enhancing them, especially in the parliamentary domain. //Petra// 221426 Local NOV 2005
:o
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2983I.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	215836   Click image for larger version

Name:	2981I.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	215837  
Old 12-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Courtier

I just got to listen to his speech! And it was very very very very good!
He was just amazing mashallah,very confident...
I even recorded it on my phone,actually a part of it,he sounded great...

Did u watch it Suria?

HRH Prince Ali Meets Chief of Mauritanian Military Council
Mekka Mokarama/Dec.7(Petra)-- HRH prince Ali Bin Al Hussein on Wednesday met with Chief of Mauritanian Military Council A'l Wild Mohammad Fal on the sideline of OIC Extraordinary Summit in Mekka. Bilateral relations and means of cementing them in various domains as well as issues on agenda of OIC Extraordinary Summit have been the subject of the meeting between Prince Ali and Chief of Mauritanian Military Council. Wardat/Petra 072320 Local DEC 2005 

Closed Thread