The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 04:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
That is always a possibilty that she goes with him....Haven't they announced past pregnancies of the other Hashemite families?
never they only annouce when the baby comes thats all unless you discover this by your self if she get out when she is pregnance you will know otherwise you will never know

yes she is 35 years old i read that she was born on 1969 on a website but we still don't know the exact date we don't know when is her birthday i wonder why they don't tell us they must write the date of her birth, if that beacuse she is older than PA i think this is not a reason they shouldn't hide the truth of her age.

i wonder if PA wants to start a family he travels a lots and most of the time he seems unhappy,Rym should start to think that way since she is old enough to start a family and she don't have a lot of time to have kids

Old 03-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Courtier

8/3/2005
HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein Sworn in as a Regent

:) :) he is back i am so happy to see him a gain:) :)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2059I.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	105085  

Old 03-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Majesty

is he often regent
Old 03-12-2005, 05:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
is he often regent
sometimes when he is not with king Abdullah

P Rym will patronage a championship for women football in April I think at 7/4/2005
I hope to see her soon, and I hope to see PA with her .
Old 03-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Courtier

this is the magazine i told you a bout , i will translate what did she say a bout her brother
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	kkk.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	117745  
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 03-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Courtier

this is the question :

( i asked princess Haya a bout her brother prince Ali bin Al_Hussein ..... how dose she see him in his military suite ?__
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PHOTO8.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	117746  
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 03-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Courtier

Her answer was:

Nothing makes me surprised in King Abdullah ....... he is his father's son, before my father died he informed me that Abdullah will be the king, and he said that day … you will see KA achieves all my dreams to the country , I wont forget that day , and after a short time of my father death , KA talked to me , and asked me a bout my feelings if he proposed P Ali to be the head of his security , we realized the danger , and we knew that if anything bad happened Ali has the courage to protect the king by his own life, I can't describe my pride feelings , when KA choused P Ali to protect his life , and preferred him on many in the country ,……..

There is people say (why P Ali open the door for his brothers ? and why they don't say P Ali's name on the news in TV when he is with the king ?

Well , these roles are the roles that P Ali choused , and he feel that its important for his job ,and to make him closer to his men , and I am proud of him as he is working very hard , and I realized for sure that KA will be safe with P Ali beside him , and Ali too he will be safe as God put these two brave men beside each other .
Old 03-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Royal Highness

Well if PAli is happy than everyone should be. I never thought anything was worng with being a head of security. It jsut emphasizes the bond that some members of the JRF have.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
Her answer was:

Nothing makes me surprised in King Abdullah ....... he is his father's son, before my father died he informed me that Abdullah will be the king, and he said that day … you will see KA achieves all my dreams to the country , I wont forget that day , and after a short time of my father death , KA talked to me , and asked me a bout my feelings if he proposed P Ali to be the head of his security , we realized the danger , and we knew that if anything bad happened Ali has the courage to protect the king by his own life, I can't describe my pride feelings , when KA choused P Ali to protect his life , and preferred him on many in the country ,……..

There is people say (why P Ali open the door for his brothers ? and why they don't say P Ali's name on the news in TV when he is with the king ?

Well , these roles are the roles that P Ali choused , and he feel that its important for his job ,and to make him closer to his men , and I am proud of him as he is working very hard , and I realized for sure that KA will be safe with P Ali beside him , and Ali too he will be safe as God put these two brave men beside each other .

Thank you Suria for translating this article for us. While it is probably a great honor to work beside his brother, if I were Rym, I would be very afraid for his life. I mean I don't want to see him or KA hurt or worse, but there are threats out there. I guess she (Rym) has to be brave, and probably pray a lot that he will be kept safe...still I know if I were in her shoes, I would be terrified.
Old 04-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Thank you Suria for translating this article for us. While it is probably a great honor to work beside his brother, if I were Rym, I would be very afraid for his life. I mean I don't want to see him or KA hurt or worse, but there are threats out there. I guess she (Rym) has to be brave, and probably pray a lot that he will be kept safe...still I know if I were in her shoes, I would be terrified.

you are always welcome...:)

i totally agree with you , its not easy job , and Rym should be very brave , P Ali in the other hand brave guy too , he handle this kind of job very good, and i think he should start of thinking of other job ,as you said its very scary one and no one wants to see him hurt ,all his family , his wife , his sister , but i like her relationship with Ali , she talks a bout him with love very sweet......

too bad ...
Rym didn't open the women championship in football . i was waiting to see her too bad

مندوبا عن الاميرة ريم.. الحديد يعلن افتتاح بطولة عمان العربية بخماسيات الكرة النسوية
Old 04-03-2005, 03:20 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Princess Rym in the news:

http://www.alrai.com./pages.php?news_id=27764
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Princess Rym.JPG
Views:	304
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	119610  
Old 04-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma

I don't know how I missed this picture What was the article about, Salma? I can't seem to get the link to work. Thanks for posting by the way.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I don't know how I missed this picture What was the article about, Salma? I can't seem to get the link to work. Thanks for posting by the way.

this is old picture, i posted it before she was with Ali , the article was a bout Rym patronage the women football championship , but she didn't attend too bad....

:(
Old 04-10-2005, 05:20 AM
Courtier

Rym worked :p :o

i watched her on Thursday , she patronage the final game in the women football championship , she was great , no make up at all , her hair is the same , she looked nice but i think she is maybe pregnant

الأميرة ريم العلي تتوج ميلان القاهري بلقب بطولة عمان العربية لخماسي الكرة النسوية... شباب الاردن وصيفا وعمان ثالثا
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: bmp بيبيي.bmp (193.4 KB, 96 views)
Old 04-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Royal Highness

I hope she is pregnant too! But you know I got to thinking. Who cares if she is not the prettiest or that she does not get her picture taken alot. DOn't you think that she is what Ali exactly needs? Maybe he has been put in the shadows for so long, but Rym does not overshadow him in any way. I think she is a good wife for him. I think with her he can definitely grow and mature more.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Radhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
I hope she is pregnant too! But you know I got to thinking. Who cares if she is not the prettiest or that she does not get her picture taken alot. DOn't you think that she is what Ali exactly needs? Maybe he has been put in the shadows for so long, but Rym does not overshadow him in any way. I think she is a good wife for him. I think with her he can definitely grow and mature more.
reina:

i agree with you 100%. i think ali has been pushed aside by every 'loved one' in his life for so long that it is pitiful and rym puts him on centerstage. i think he has appeared cheerier since his nuptials. :)
Old 04-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Rym worked :p :o

i watched her on Thursday , she patronage the final game in the women football championship , she was great , no make up at all , her hair is the same , she looked nice but i think she is maybe pregnant

??????? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ????? ???? ??????? ?????? ????? ???????... ???? ?????? ????? ????? ?????

Thank you Suria for posting the pictures of Rym. I wanted to ask you what is it about her that makes you think she may be pregnant? If she is that would be so great for them. :)
Old 04-11-2005, 06:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Thank you Suria for posting the pictures of Rym. I wanted to ask you what is it about her that makes you think she may be pregnant? If she is that would be so great for them. :)
well , she was wearing very long scarf that covered her body and a Jacket it was opened and vast and when i looked closely i noticed that she is hiding something , i don't know but i have this feeling , i hope am right , this would be great news ,

can't wait to see his children specially if they took his eyes wow :) :p

look to her belly ....................:) :p :p :p
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	post-8-1113150564.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	123728  
Old 04-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Radhai

Quote:
look to her belly ....................:) :p :p :p
oh my goodness....

she is glowing though. looks absolutely radiant. :)
Old 04-11-2005, 11:37 PM
Courtier

After looking at the picture, on my computer instead of Webtv, it could just be the way her coat stands out that gives her the appearance of being pregnant. I mean I don't know...pictures can fool you.