Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 1: October 2004-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Rym starting to play major role in Jordanian media :rolleyes:
Yep and it's a great move.

I'm glad she's starting to carry out more and more duties publicly. She's a real asset to the family.

princess rym was on yes3ed saba7ak program today.It was the opening of SAE institute.

Wow, finally there are photos of the little princess. She is adorable! I'm late as usual because I have been busy with my own little one.

Regent meets US official

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the Regent, met today General Norton A. Schwartz, the Commander of the U.S. Transportation Command. The regent reviewed with the US official cooperation between Jordan and the United States and means of boosting it, mainly in military and defence fields

Jordan News Agency - Petra - Regent meets US official

waiting for the photos :wub:

He always wears that , I sometimes think that it's a picture they keep putting every time he's sworn in as regent :)

He always wears that , I sometimes think that it's a picture they keep putting every time he's sworn in as regent :)

i totally agree i have most of his pic as a regent and he wears the same thing,he has two pants this white and a brown one and this jacket and a brown shoes that he keeps wearing most of the time .. i love how he acts the way he loves, and his simplicity where he repeats the same cloths everytime :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom