Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 1: October 2004-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the event on tv yesterday ..... as you said suria he is really cute ...... thank you for pics.

reeda2000 said:
I watched the event on tv yesterday ..... as you said suria he is really cute ...... thank you for pics.

it was huge and very crowded people were puching Ali to shake the king's hand. :cool:

he works again

King Departs for Saudi Arabia to Condole Saudi Monarch

His Majesty King Abdullah II on Sunday departed for Saudi Arabia to present condolences for Saudi Monarch King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz over the passing of Prince Abdul Majid Ben Abdul Aziz Al Saud, the Emir of Mecca.

HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein was sworn in as a Regent.

Faisali play Algeria’s ES Setif in final tonight

Held under the patronage of Prince Ali, president of the Jordan Football Association (JFA), the 8:00pm match comes amidst a busy season for Faisali who have their eyes set on local, regional and Asian titles. Regionally, they are playing in the 4th Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Cup in which they top Group C following their win over Turkmenistan’s Nebitchi, 2-0, and with one match to go in the preliminary round. In the Premier League, they still have three matches and will now have to battle it out with Wihdat for the title.
Al-Rai
good luck for Al Fasili even am Wehdati fans but for Ali i love al Failsai too :wub:

Posts containing duplicate picture links and the responses to them have been deleted.

Before posting any picture links or articles please make sure that they have not already been posted elsewhere. This keeps the Jordanian threads more oraganized by avoiding repetitive information and related discussions.

Pictures of Prince Ali at the Feisali Match are posted in the Royal Family of Jordan - Current Events thread and pictures of him receiving Sheikh Muhammad and Princess Haya are posted in the World Economic Forum on the Middle East - Dead Sea, May 18-20, 2007 thread (post 17).

Jordanian Forum Moderatring Team
Avalon, Humera, Zonk

Last edited by a moderator:
suria said:
she gained a lot of weight after pregnancy :ermm:

hihi my thought. oooh but i like this. it looks so much mother when women gain weight after pregnancy. hmm i'd like to see princess noor and princess fadah too. they must look so cute too.:wub: :flowers:

I was just going to post these!

It's nice to see Rym fulfilling her ryoal duties although I agree that she has put on weight.

I think Rym looks like a real Croatian. She just has little bit of the arabic colour. Croatian women are the same when they pregnant. Chikey chikey.

ines said:
I think Rym looks like a real Croatian. She just has little bit of the arabic colour. Croatian women are the same when they pregnant. Chikey chikey.
Rym resembles her father a lot judging from the engagement photos,he is of Armenian and Algerian descent.

Last edited:
I think she looks fines. Having babies changes your body....In time the wight will come off.... Did she not have two children close together???Motherhood suits her.....Nice to see her back in the public eye again. Was hoping too see something on her soon. Thanks for posting them.....

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
I think she looks fines. Having babies changes your body....In time the wight will come off.... Did she not have two children close together???Motherhood suits her.....Nice to see her back in the public eye again. Was hoping too see something on her soon. Thanks for posting them.....

yes they are too close together exactly like Ali and Haya, by the way she wore this out fit when she was pregnant of Jalilah two yesr ago.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/alimervat3/52957952.jpg

thanks for the photos Suria, he doesn't work with the king lately i thought he is not working as a body gaurd anymore , apperantly i was wrong :rolleyes:

Princess Rym Ali opens 13th Franco-Arab Film Festival

Petra
June 12th, 2007
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/alimervat3/3469I.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/alimervat3/3468I.jpg

she gained a lot of weight after pregnancy :ermm:

wow, she looks like ordinary arab women after pregnancy... i thought royals lose weight faster :lol:

Kuwaiti Crown Prince Arrives to Amman

June 19, 2007 - the Kuwait Crown Prince was accorded an official reception at Marka Military Airport, where he was received upon his arrival by Their Royal Highnesses Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein and Prince Ali Bin Nayef, the prime minister, senate president, parliament speaker and other high ranking civil and military officials.
News

Princess Rym Ali Patronizes Ceremoney of 2nd Anniversary of Amman Net

June 24th, 2007

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/alimervat3/3810I.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/alimervat3/3811I.jpg

King Leaves to France

July 4 - His Majesty is accompanied by the Director of the king's office Bassem Awad Allah, Foreign Minister Abdul Ellah Al Khateeb and Director of the General Intelligence Department Mohammad Al Dahabi.

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein was sworn in as regent.
News

hi all..seeing Princess Rym in the recent pics as above, really makes me smile. She gained weight, its normal for pregnant and post-pregnant ladies, but seeing her with more flesh to her bones, well, that look suits her. She looks softer now, n very motherly! I like!:flowers:

hi all..seeing Princess Rym in the recent pics as above, really makes me smile. She gained weight, its normal for pregnant and post-pregnant ladies, but seeing her with more flesh to her bones, well, that look suits her. She looks softer now, n very motherly! I like!:flowers:

i think appearance is the last thing that Rym thinks about, she is enjoying the motherhood and not concerned if she gained weight or not , even she is seven years older than Ali and most women in her case kill themselves to look younger she is enjoying every single moment which indicates that love is the thing that put Rym and Ali together.

I think she's fine, I think too many women want to drop the weight because of celebrities who start working out days after giving birth or have husbands who nag them about to lose the weight.
If Ali is not putting any pressure on her then what's the rush? :flowers: Rym should enjoy her babies,and pace her public duties and not run to the gym at the crack of dawn.
wittykitty

King Departs for Kazakhstan

August 8 - His Majesty King Abdullah II left Amman heading for Kazakhstan on a two-day official visit.

The King is accompanied by an official delegation comprising His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, Director of the King’s Office Bassem Awadallah, and the ministers of education, transport and industry and trade.

News

i missed him soo much !!

King Arrives in Libya

August 28 - His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived in the Libyan capital Tripoli on a several-hour visit
His Majesty is accompanied by His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein

News

Is Prince Ali often the Regent?

Young film-makers in Jordan strive for stardom.................

Like most films shot over the past year in Jordan, Captain Abu Raed had a helping hand from the Royal Film Commission, a "financially and administratively autonomous Jordanian government body" set up in 2003 to promote the film industry..................

The commission, chaired by King Abdullah II's half-brother Prince Ali, also helped scout for locations, crew and cast for Redacted, which was inspired by the violence in Iraq and won the award for De Palma last month in Venice.
LINK

It's nice to get this sort of information, I had no idea Ali was involved with this commission.

Young film-makers in Jordan strive for stardom.................

Like most films shot over the past year in Jordan, Captain Abu Raed had a helping hand from the Royal Film Commission, a "financially and administratively autonomous Jordanian government body" set up in 2003 to promote the film industry..................

The commission, chaired by King Abdullah II's half-brother Prince Ali, also helped scout for locations, crew and cast for Redacted, which was inspired by the violence in Iraq and won the award for De Palma last month in Venice.
LINK

It's nice to get this sort of information, I had no idea Ali was involved with this commission.

yes he is the chairman of the royal film commission long time ago, he had many activities concering film making in Jordan

here is the link of commission
:: ROYAL FILM COMMISSION ::

here is the part says that the commission is chaired by Prince Ali
ROYAL FILM COMMISSION-About Us

Last edited:

Jordan advances

After beating Kyrgyzstan in a penalty shoot-out, Jordan qualified to the second round of the Asian qualifiers for the 2010 World Cup. The national team, which lost the first-leg away match 2-0 managed to score twice yesterday. This result led to a home-and-away tied score of 2-2, thus forcing extra time and then a penalty shoot-out that Jordan won 6-5
Jordan Times

prince attended the whole match

here are the pictures
sdsdss.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
jordgermatch19.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
183360.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

he lost a lot of weight ,i loved the interview after the game he was so happy and cute, talking exactly like his father :wub:

King Departs for Bahrain in Short Visit

His Majesty King Abdullah II departed Amman on Sunday heading for Bahrain in a few-hour visit, before heading to China in a three-day working visit.

HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein was sworn in as a Regent.

Image of photo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

prince Ali attended the national football team training last Wednesdayhttp://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/alimervat3/?action=view&current=ygiygil.jpg

good luck on the match today don't miss it Ali will be there :wub::wub:

wow amazing he is getting more and more humble and cute

Jordan advances

here are the pictures
sdsdss.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
jordgermatch19.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
183360.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

he lost a lot of weight ,i loved the interview after the game he was so happy and cute, talking exactly like his father :wub:

totally agree he lost a lot of weight and this is good for him, i have posted the interview and the celebration after the match at his picture thread :wub:

Thanks a lot Reeda but I can't see Princess Rym:-((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom