The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman
I think that the guy near Princess Rym is her bodyguard. You can see him also by football competition. He was near Prince Ali.

no he is not , he is Nidal Al Haddid (Ameen Amman ) and works with PA at the football federation, PA's Bodygaurd is blond i saw him in some pictures.

Old 02-25-2006, 11:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
I saw her yesterday on jordan tv yesed sabahak programe ...she talked about jordanian short films

i think this is what Rym was talking about Mish Sa7eb Aflam - JORDANIAN SHORT FILMS HIT THE AIRWAVES OF JORDAN TELEVISION

http://www.film.jo/pages.php?menu_id...branchname=RFC

The Royal Film Commission (RFC) was established in accordance with the Royal Film Commission Law No. 27 for the year 2003 .
The RFC is a financially and administratively autonomous Jordanian government entity led by a Board of Commissioners charied by HRH Ali bin Al Hussein. The Board includes executives from the local production industry and representatives of both the public and private sectors.
The RFC is the first Middle Eastern member of The Association of Film Commissioners International .

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 02-28-2006, 06:16 AM
Courtier

Jordan to Celebrate the Arabization of the Arab Army Command

Pet0147 4 0472 Jordan to Celebrate the Arabization of the Arab Army Command Amman, Feb. 28 (Petra)--Jordan will celebrate on Wednesday, the first of March the Golden Jubilee of the Arabization of the commander of the Jordan Armed Forces. In 1956, His Majesty the late King Hussein relieved British General Glob Pasha from his post as army commander and appointed a Jordanian officer to lead the army. The decision of the late King to Arabize the army was a sovereign one and a step on the right track for the independence of Jordan.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Feb/28/31054800.htm
</STRONG>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6324I.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	230460   Click image for larger version

Name:	6330I.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	230461  
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 03-06-2006, 04:07 AM
Commoner

princess rym today in alrai newspaper

http://www.alrai.com/frame.php?type=PDF&id=67055
Old 03-06-2006, 05:21 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by haanmr
princess rym today in alrai newspaper

http://www.alrai.com/frame.php?type=PDF&id=67055
she looks cute but wearing long scarf as usual, she never changes her style. this makes her looks old
Old 03-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
she looks cute but wearing long scarf as usual, she never changes her style. this makes her looks old
Rym please change your style , its not good on you , you are setting next the most beautiful prince in the world you got to do something about that

Old 03-07-2006, 05:19 AM
Courtier

New website for the Jordanian football federation

http://www.jfa.com.jo , you can follow all the football and the federation news through it. they put a flash images i don't now how to save them , there is photos for Ali and Rym

THIS IS PA welcome speech to all visitors

A WORD FROM H.R.H THE JFA PRESIDENT
Dear Visitor,

Welcome to the Jordan Football Association website.

We all know the passion and the commitment that the people of Jordan have for the game of football. Over the past few years the JFA has done much to build on this passion, to energize Jordanian football from the grassroots and to promote the game at all levels. This has been made possible by the visionary leadership and the unrivaled support of His Majesty King Abdullah bin al Hussein, who placed the cornerstone of our excellence-driven vision during his years of presidency at the Association.

JFA has become a more effective and modern organization and we have put in place a more strategic approach to the promotion and development of football in this country. We at JFA place particular emphasis on supporting and developing football clubs across Jordan. Clubs are the lifeblood of national football. Our success and the success of the national team is a reflection of their strength, talent and excellence.

In conclusion, allow me to re-iterate my welcome to you and express my pleasure at the knowledge that the fans of Jordanian football are following our news and victories from all around the world.

Ali Bin Al Hussien
President of the Jordan Football Association

JFA affirm faith in Coach Johari

Publish Date : 8/March/2006

Amman (ArabSport)- The Jordanian Football Association affirm their solid faith in Egyptian coach of the national team Mahmoud Johari.

JFA also negated any intentions of removing Johari from his position, and that came in a press release issued by the Association and signed by secretary general Fadi Zureikat who stressed that HRH Prince Ali trusts Johari in this mission.

http://www.jfa.com.jo/english/index.asp
Old 03-12-2006, 03:53 AM
Courtier

The Prince Wisdom

this article talks about PAli's wisdom , and his great leadership to the football federation, and how he deliver the national team to the highest places.

http://alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=87159

March 13 - PA patronage on Wednesday the celebration for the Young football team and the women football team for qualifying to the Asian cup for young and for women. http://alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=87399

Jordan Football Association to honour women's, youth teams

By a staff reporter AMMAN — The Jordan Football Association (JFA) holds today a ceremony, under the patronage of JFA President HRH Prince Ali, to honour the Kingdom's under-19 women's as well as youth football teams, both of which qualified to the Asian finals for the first time.
The Kingdom's youth team advanced to the AFC Asian Youth Championship which will be held in India. In the qualifiers last month, Jordan clinched top spot on goal difference in Group D which also included Qatar and Bahrain.
Jordan beat Qatar 4-1 in the opening match of the qualifiers, and lost to Bahrain 2-0. Qatar's 2-0 win over Bahrain put Jordan in the AFC Youth Championship finals.

if PA goes i belive Rym will go with him

http://www.jordantimes.com/wed/sports/sports2.htm
Old 03-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Courtier

March 15, 2006
Photo 1
Photo 2
I bet you the girls recieving their awards were like"HEY! That's not fair! WE want prince Ali to give us the awards!!!"LOL
I know If i were them I would say that,lol,eeehm
Old 03-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Heir Apparent

It's good to see Rym out and about, she seems to be undertaking her Royal duties well. She is a definiteasset for the Royal Family.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey View Post
March 15, 2006
Photo 1
Photo 2
I bet you the girls recieving their awards were like"HEY! That's not fair! WE want prince Ali to give us the awards!!!"LOL
I know If i were them I would say that,lol,eeehm
yes as we see she is the one who gave the awards to the girls , and she is the one who watches the girls matches each time and doesn't take PA with her , while he takes her to the man matches

Jordan Football Association to honour women's, youth teams

By a staff reporter AMMAN — The Jordan Football Association (JFA) holds today a ceremony, under the patronage of JFA President HRH Prince Ali, to honour the Kingdom's under-19 women's as well as youth football teams, both of which qualified to the Asian finals for the first time.
The Kingdom's youth team advanced to the AFC Asian Youth Championship which will be held in India. In the qualifiers last month, Jordan clinched top spot on goal difference in Group D which also included Qatar and Bahrain.

The team's coach Maher Abu Hantash expressed hope that the team would best represent Jordan and commended the players' dedication, underlining appreciation to Prince Ali and the support of HRH Princess Reem Ali to the newly-formed

http://jordantimes.com/wed/sports/sports2.htm

KA is going to France tomorrow

Elaph mentioned that PA will go with him

http://elaph.com/ElaphWeb/Politics/2006/3/136049.htm
Old 03-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Aristocracy

Since this thread is about Ali and Rym, I will make an observation about the recent pictures from Paris. I think Rym's style is matronly compared to Rania. Rym dresses like my grandmother just with out the boots; but Camilla wears boots and she is sixty so............go figure. I don't want to compare Rania and Rym, but when they are photograhed together, I have to make a comment about their appearence.

I truly feel for Rym because she is older than the queen and older than her husband, although it is only by a few years. I think her dress is reflecting how she feels about herself. Her engagment pictures were lovey, despite the see through blouse, but after her marriage she has started to look dull and tired in appearance. Not to say she physical appears that way, but something seems to have changed in Rym from pre-marriage to post-marriage. It would seem Rym has lost her spark. She is just trotting along in life...she is in the moment...but she not fully there.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Serene Highness

I have to agree 100%! I am really troubled by Rym's appearance since she became pregnant. It's like she decided to let herself go. Since her daughter's birth, it's even worse. She looks older than her years and matronly. Why and what would cause this sparkling-eyed, pretty woman to just not care about her appearance? I was even wondering if it was PPD (post partum depression). She is definitely still carrying some post pregnancy pounds but I don't find that as troubling as the fact she could get a decent haircut, wear some flattering clothes, and apply makeup for public appearances--and clearly chooses not to do so. What is going on with her????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah
Since this thread is about Ali and Rym, I will make an observation about the recent pictures from Paris. I think Rym's style is matronly compared to Rania. Rym dresses like my grandmother just with out the boots; but Camilla wears boots and she is sixty so............go figure. I don't want to compare Rania and Rym, but when they are photograhed together, I have to make a comment about their appearence.

I truly feel for Rym because she is older than the queen and older than her husband, although it is only by a few years. I think her dress is reflecting how she feels about herself. Her engagment pictures were lovey, despite the see through blouse, but after her marriage she has started to look dull and tired in appearance. Not to say she physical appears that way, but something seems to have changed in Rym from pre-marriage to post-marriage. It would seem Rym has lost her spark. She is just trotting along in life...she is in the moment...but she not fully there.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah

Maybe she heard all what people have been saying about the pics and that's why she decided to dress this way
Old 03-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Serene Highness

Actually, you make a sensible point. She may be afraid of making a misstep and is erring on the side of caution--dressing very conservatively and downplaying her appearance. Still, I've always found her pretty in her own way and she seemed so lively; she could always get some guidance from a personal stylist (they surely had them in the TV news field). If you look at her facial expressions, she just doesn't project that spirited look she had.....she doesn't look very happy or engaged in things. I hope she gets her confidence or whatever back and returns to her old self. I really like her very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Maybe she heard all what people have been saying about the pics and that's why she decided to dress this way
Old 03-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
did i miss something?did princess reem change her style?
Old 03-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Serene Highness

I think it may not be so much a change of style but attitude. She seems to have lost interest in how she looks and also just seems generally less sparkly and happy. Her hair, lack of makeup, lackluster clothing--something seems to have changed with her. I don't understand it as she used to seem so grounded, happy and charming but since the baby's birth, she looks tired and almost downtrodden. It just doesn't seem like her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
did i miss something?did princess reem change her style?
Old 03-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Courtier

Well, I know a little something about PPD since I myself had it. For those who don't have children, being a first time mom can be very exciting, but overwhelming too. If she looks tired, it is probably because she is tired. Who knows what Jalilah's sleeping habits are/were like. My daughter for the first 2 months woke up every 2 hours at night for a bottle. I thought I would lose my mind plus I was dealing with PPD.

As for the way she dresses, to me, she has always dressed conservatively, and never did anything with her hair. It seems to me it is a longer version of what it use to look like before she married. Also, I was thinking with PA traveling a lot, it could be taking its toll on her being at home with the baby while he is abroad. There could be any number of things going on. I will agree though after reading several posts, Rym looks tired.
Old 03-25-2006, 03:08 AM
Courtier

I think Jalilah has a nanny...Maybe Rym isn't even breast feeding,so what u guys are thinking of MAY be a reason,but I doubt that's the reason behind her lookin down.
I can think of a 100 reasons,one of them is work,she was used to being active and workin and now she's not doin much,that's somethin frustrating to those used to work,no?
Old 03-25-2006, 04:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
I have to agree 100%! I am really troubled by Rym's appearance since she became pregnant. It's like she decided to let herself go. Since her daughter's birth, it's even worse. She looks older than her years and matronly. Why and what would cause this sparkling-eyed, pretty woman to just not care about her appearance? I was even wondering if it was PPD (post partum depression). She is definitely still carrying some post pregnancy pounds but I don't find that as troubling as the fact she could get a decent haircut, wear some flattering clothes, and apply makeup for public appearances--and clearly chooses not to do so. What is going on with her????

well , i don't know Rym very well before getting married to PA , but since when PR cared about her appearance , i saw old pictures for her , she looked worse, maybe Rym is too serious woman , she witnessed wars and awful things , she saw a lot in her life as a reporter , so maybe she looks to life in that way. and consider style and fashion as a silly thing and not one of her priorities , and having a baby is a big thing , what if she doesn't has a nanny maybe PA doesn't want his child to be raised by a nanny like him , maybe she has a problems with PA who knows. PA had a hard life and heard many stories about him suffering from depression , or maybe she can't fit very well with the royals society.

on the other hand she is not young she is at least 37 years old , and worked a lot in her life and has a baby so its not easy to control everything.

and photos can't explore everything , like when i saw the last report when she was with Ali , she looked so happy and laughed all the time , even much happier than Ali. so i think her way of dress doesn't mean that she is unhappy

Closed Thread