The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 02:21 PM
Royal Highness

more from Petra:

Queen Rania supports local relief efforts for Lebanon and Gaza Strip

Amman, July 25(Petra)-- Amidst increasing humanitarian needs in the region, organizations and individuals from the Arab World have stepped up their efforts to deliver all types of aid to Lebanon and the Gaza Strip.

Jordan has launched a national campaign to collect donations and last week the Jordan River Foundation (JRF), under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah, launched an initiative inviting Jordanians and residents in Jordan to participate in providing monetary and in-kind support.

On Tuesday, Queen Rania visited JRF headquarters, where all donations are being dropped off, packaged, and loaded on trucks to be sent directly via the designated safe routes. Her Majesty met with JRF Director Maha Khatib, President of the Lebanese Community in Jordan Fouad Abu Hamdan, and other members from the Lebanese Community...

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jul/25/20000.htm

Queen Rania Stresses the Necessity of Following Up Projects and Coordinating with Several Parties

Old 07-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ
by not seeing her and you saying "July is usually about the time the King and Queen go on vacation and/or shopping trips." Post #100 thread 17 (this thread)
That was clearly a general statement, not a fact.
The royal family usually go on vacations in July/August. Not just King Abdullah, Queen Rania and kids but several other members of the family, they all go together on their yacht (not to mention there are always paparazzi pictures of them)
But these are obviously not ordinary circumstances.
And since Queen Rania is clearly in Jordan at the moment, perhaps this tedious line of discussion could come to an end.
Thank you.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Aristocracy

last post where Queen Rania was, I can see she is in Jordan but maybe she just flew back last night.just something to cthink about
Old 07-25-2006, 04:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Thank you, ZZZ, but I think we can do without that sort of speculation. Basically, without evidence either way, it comes down to people drawing conclusions on the basis of their previous opinions of her, which isn't a useful way of determining where she was. Unless there's some evidence that she was on vacation, perhaps we can move on.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator
Old 07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana
more from Petra:

Queen Rania supports local relief efforts for Lebanon and Gaza Strip

Amman, July 25(Petra)-- Amidst increasing humanitarian needs in the region, organizations and individuals from the Arab World have stepped up their efforts to deliver all types of aid to Lebanon and the Gaza Strip.

Jordan has launched a national campaign to collect donations and last week the Jordan River Foundation (JRF), under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah, launched an initiative inviting Jordanians and residents in Jordan to participate in providing monetary and in-kind support.

On Tuesday, Queen Rania visited JRF headquarters, where all donations are being dropped off, packaged, and loaded on trucks to be sent directly via the designated safe routes. Her Majesty met with JRF Director Maha Khatib, President of the Lebanese Community in Jordan Fouad Abu Hamdan, and other members from the Lebanese Community...

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jul/25/20000.htm

Queen Rania Stresses the Necessity of Following Up Projects and Coordinating with Several Parties
It's good to see her involved in organizing aid and support in this manner. She knows the region and how to mobilize and get things done and to the people most in need.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:25 AM

New pics?

Pics of their Majesties on Abaca Press
This link takes you directly to the Abaca page with the pics. There is no third party hosting.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:20 AM
Courtier

I'm glad she is in Jordan now and focused on humanitarian aid.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen Rania at the packing of supplies for Lebanon

from abaca
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	519874.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	256982   Click image for larger version

Name:	519875.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	256983  
Old 07-26-2006, 12:11 PM
Royal Highness

Nice pics, a long i don't see her helping like that. I just now repair that her hair is very long...oh, i love have mine like that...! Well thanks for the photos!
Old 07-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Gentry

I know it seems superficial perhaps mentioning it between what has just been talked about but I just love her hair - it is very long now but she looks very beautiful with it that length. Must be very difficult to maintain though and keep it looking glossy etc.

I think it really suits her and it seems natural, no use of hair extensions or things like that which always look so obviously false to me.

And it's nice to see her helping with aid packages and so on, it's no surprise to me that she would be doing something like this.

Thanks for the pictures.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Courtier

Hello from Greece!!

Hello to everybody!!
I am a huge fan of Queen Rania.I think she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, she is elegant, she has an exotic beauty. But the most attractive thing about Rania is that she is simple, she is working hard and she likes it, she has ambitions and she makes dreams for her country, I believe in her very much. All women should be like her. I love her style, it is fresh and dynamic.
I have a lot of photos of Queen Rania, some of them are old. I would like to see more old photos of her.
Sorry for my bad english.
I like this forum very much.
Greetings from Athens, Greece!:)
Old 07-26-2006, 07:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
That was clearly a general statement, not a fact.
The royal family usually go on vacations in July/August. Not just King Abdullah, Queen Rania and kids but several other members of the family, they all go together on their yacht (not to mention there are always paparazzi pictures of them)
Sorry, I know the subject has moved on but I was wondering where I might see some pictures of past vacations...Thanks... :o
Old 07-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

You could have a look through past current events and picture threads, or try a forum search on keywords like Rania and vacation.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:09 AM
Courtier

I guess I'm in the minority but I liked Rania's hair when it was a bit shorter than it is now. Even though it looks nice now, it looked more professional when it was just a few inches past the shoulder rather than the length it is now. jmo :)
Old 07-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Its time for a new thread, which can be found http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8-a-10383.html

Closed Thread