King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current News, Part 17

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
salwa said:
Exactly !

I hope that P.Hussein predection will come true :D

I don't follow this sport but love the fact they've raised this young man to speak his mind.....!!!!! I found his comments very cute and age appropriate. In other words, what QR has said recently about the importance of trying to ensure their children are raised normally, seems to be quite accurate. Wonderful ancedote--no matter who wins (sorry to those supporting one team or another:) )

salwa said:

Any couple can face marriage problems at the beginning ..not only royalty …And as far as anyone knows here in Jordan ..and from what I hear of a friend who have a relative who works in the royal court ..nothing has been heard of anything about problems ….Roomers are easy to spread ..and anyone , especially those who were not easy with the fact of Rania being their queen used to spread all kinds of roomers ….

May allah bless both their majesties and keep all kind of trouble away ..this kind of love is enviable;) indeed….

From the little I know, rumors do seem to spread easily about monarchs--in Jordan and other countries. It seems to me--though I haven't followed things as much as usual--Queen Rania has once again plunged into a challenging schedule and is an asset to her husband (not that she wasn't before but she took time off after P Hashem's birth and was not seen out and about as much, understandaby). They seem to have an easy rapport with one another and have continued to be sounding boards for one another about political matters (as QR once stated in VF) but also continue to enjoy the same things that they've always loved doing together--her cooking, his barbequing, her being the disciplinarian who reads to her children nightly and gets P Hussein up for prayers, his making sure they have fun by playing with them, and I think they are both discovering--like all parents of growing children--all of the "challenges" of staying up to speed with what many children have or are exposed to today--the internet, cable TV, schoolwork, and musicians like 50 Cent or whatever that group is (I still have no clue but P Hussein apparently likes them and they're growing on QR).

All in all, I see them as more of a family unit than a couple as their children have matured and I admire the way they've managed to carve out schedules so one or the other is always present with the children and they take time to go to their plays or performances or school events. True, millions of other parents do the same--but that's the point. They've not lost focus of the importance of being there for their kids. I admire the way they've evolved and, sure, early stages of marriage can be quite a transition then they had to make a huge adjustment to being King and Queen--but I really can't see one without the other. They complement each other very well.

Queen Rania visits the Al-Basheer hospital in Amman, Jordan on June 25, 2006.

from getty

Attachments

• 71294796.jpg
    71294796.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 340
  • 71294800.jpg
    71294800.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 71294802.jpg
    71294802.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 265
  • 71294803.jpg
    71294803.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 306
  • 71294804.jpg
    71294804.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 322
From Petra:

Queen Rania Attends JEI Executive Board Meeting
Amman, June 27 (Petra)-- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah attended the Jordan Education Initiative (JEI) Executive Board meeting, Tuesday, where board members made a series of recommendations to strengthen the three-year-old initiative...
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jun/27/16000.htm

Pictures:

fanletizia said:
Queen Rania visits the Al-Basheer hospital in Amman, Jordan on June 25, 2006.

An article to go with the pictures:

Health Systems Strengthening project launched - Jordan

AMMAN — A $45 million project was launched on Sunday to further improve and institutionalise a responsive, quality-oriented public healthcare system in the country.

Under a memorandum of understanding, the Ministry of Health signed with USAID yesterday, a package of essential healthcare services will be instituted to reduce maternal mortality

The Health Systems Strengthening (HSS) project will assist the Health Ministry in its efforts to build the capacity of health workers and sustain improvements in the quality of healthcare at the local community, health centre, hospital, governorate, and central government levels.

Her Majesty Queen Rania attended the signing ceremony at Al Bashir Hospital, and toured the hospital's new facility for mother and child care.

She also visited the hospital's neonatal intensive care Unit, which contains 50 incubators.

USAID awarded $45 million for the five-year project in April last year. MENAFN

shrifia said:
i think because rania is very Skinny her look is unhealthy
sorry for my english:p

I sincerely doubt Her Majesty is a diabetic. If she were, we would have known about it a long time ago.

:)

There are diabetics in my family and Im pretty familiar with what they go through. Being skinny does not mean one must have some sort of disease. Perhaps we should stick to what we know instead of resorting to hurtful speculation about someone's health.

Happy Birthday Prince Hussein!!

How old is he now? Thanx.

Prince Hashem is absolutely adorable! He seems to be looking so intently at whatever his dad is pointing out to him.

ps..Happy 12th birthday to Prince Hussien :)

King Patronizes Graduation Ceremony

Amman, June 28 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces patronized on Wednesday the 35th graduation ceremony of the aviation candidates.

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania watched an Air show performed by the Hawks of the Royal Air Forces which won the admiration of the attendance.

Upon arrival, His Majesty was received by HRH Prince Faisal Ben Al Hussein, HRH Prince Hamzah Ben Al Hussein, Prime Minister Marouf Bakhit, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Muhammad Jameel Sarayreh, the Commander of the Air Forces, and the Head of the Collage. Petra

Pictures from Petra

Great pictures Humera. The young prince is so adorable, and the older brother is a year older. Is He 11 now or 12. ANyway. Happy Birthday to the young Prince.

Now is Queen Rania a mother of a teenager.

Well she was hardly much more than a teenager herself when she married and had her first child and so she is still young - that's only logical :rolleyes:

shrifia said:
i think because rania is very Skinny her look is unhealthy
sorry for my english:p

I read once in an article that the queen runs for two hours everyday. No wonder she's so skinny.

I heard that too, which I admire alot, I wish I have the will to run and move like her I would probably be skinny myself, lol

aww so cute!!! Little Prince Hashem is sooooo beautiful!! Mashallah! Look alot like his 5 year old sister Princess Salma!

Wonder where Prince Hussein, Princess Iman and Princess Salma? Still at school could be?????

lil Monkey said:
I heard that too, which I admire alot, I wish I have the will to run and move like her I would probably be skinny myself, lol

She isn't naturally a skinny girl, you can tell that from the photos of her as a young princess. She certainly wasn't skinny but neither was she overweight, she was a healthy weight and IMO, looked much better for it. In recent years she has looked emaciated at times, which reminded me of Princess Diana when she was so unhappy.

She has to stay thin by dieting and running in order to wear the haute couture she likes. Queen Noor was well documented as saying she had to do aerobics and diet, Queen Alia smoked and was a dieter - all these women are under pressure to stay thin.

prasetyo said:
I read once in an article that the queen runs for two hours everyday. No wonder she's so skinny.

She has time to do that? Lucky gal!!!:mad: :D

Prince Hashem is very beautiful and nice!

lizz70 said:
She isn't naturally a skinny girl, you can tell that from the photos of her as a young princess. She certainly wasn't skinny but neither was she overweight, she was a healthy weight and IMO, looked much better for it. In recent years she has looked emaciated at times, which reminded me of Princess Diana when she was so unhappy.

She has to stay thin by dieting and running in order to wear the haute couture she likes. Queen Noor was well documented as saying she had to do aerobics and diet, Queen Alia smoked and was a dieter - all these women are under pressure to stay thin.

I agree with you. Royals, celebs and socialites are under so much pressure to be stick thin!!! So sad. BTW - just for info the article mentioning QR jogging for two hours was in Harpers Bazaar (US edition) a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom