The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 08:52 PM
Courtier

Thank you Snowhite (amazing nickname).Rania is with no doubt beautiful but she doesn't keep her hair beautiful alone, she has persons who deal with it and that is absolutely understandable in my opinion.

Old 08-01-2006, 04:58 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Godiva can you post the pics of your avatar? Whe was taken it? Thank´s

Old 08-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Courtier

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma
Godiva can you post the pics of your avatar? Whe was taken it? Thank´s
This pic is in the forum's avatar collection, I found it when I made my profile.
I want this photo too.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva
This pic is in the forum's avatar collection, I found it when I made my profile.
I want this photo too.
Thank´s
Old 08-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Courtier

Godiva I also love your avatar - I think it was in one of the Laha links someone posted a few weeks ago. That's where someone put it into the avator collection from.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Gentry

I agree Godiva she must have many people to help her when she is travelling, and I also think it's wise. She has to create a good immediate impression. One false move be it bad hair, a mark on her dress, the wrong shoes, bad makeup and people will be talking more about this rather than the contents of an important speech she wishes to give.

And thank you for telling me about your avatar it made me go and look for one of my own!

Rania is really very beautiful and it doesn't matter to me what certain people keep saying about surgery etc etc. She has lovely expressive dark eyes and a really great smile. She certainly didn't get them under the surgeons knife.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Courtier

Smile

Thank you Madonna23. I 'll check this out.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Isn't that the Queen's mom with her in the last pictures from Petra? (she's sitting on Rania's right)

ps...madonna's right. Here's the Laha link where you can find that lovely picture:
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/06-2006/299Interview01.pdf

btw Godiva, I made your avatar (and salma's and snowwhite's)
Old 08-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Courtier

Thanks Humera :) Rania really does look stunning in that pic.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Isn't that the Queen's mom with her in the last pictures from Petra? (she's sitting on Rania's right)
Yup that's her mom. I think she often accompanies Rania, no? Also, does anyone know what Rania's sister looks like - I'm sure she probably accompanies Rania too but we never know because we don't know what she looks like.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Heir Apparent

For those who live in Asia and got a StarWorld Channel, this week's sunday's Oprah will feature Queen Rania.
It's a repeat from last May's interview.
It will be on this Sunday (6 August 2006) on 7 PM (GMT +7)
Old 08-02-2006, 04:00 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~

ps...madonna's right. Here's the Laha link where you can find that lovely picture:
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/06-2006/299Interview01.pdf

btw Godiva, I made your avatar (and salma's and snowwhite's)
Thank´s Humera for the link

Yes is her mum.
Your avatars are fantastic, Thank´s
Old 08-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Gentry

So her mother is the lady in the beige blouse on Rania's right, I think I have seen her before in other pictures. I have a feeling Rania is close to her mother.

I think she has a sister but I must admit I don't think I have ever seen a picture of her either.

Does she have a brother aswell?

And is her father a doctor?

I guess this isn't the thread to be talking about her family but I was just curious.

And the avatars you created are lovely Humera - thank you. Rania really does look very vibrant in that picture Godiva has, full of life.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Serene Highness

I agree. The stress on KA and QR must be very trying right now. I'm sure it's weighing on them even in their private moments. What was it QN and KH said about being rulers? "It's night and day....dreaming it even when you're sleeping...."
Old 08-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Nobility

Queen Rania on VF 'Fashion Icon List'

she's on Vanity Fair August edition, i'll try to scan the pic when I get my subscription
Old 08-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite
Does she have a brother aswell?
Yes, I believe she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite
And is her father a doctor?
Yeah, I read that he is a doctor. I don't know if he pratices though.

Hope that answered your questions.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Gentry

Thank you for answering my questions Laraib.

And I will definitely buy the latest Vanity Fair.

I knew that it is the issue detailing who they think are the most stylish people in the world.

It comes as no surprise to me that Rania is somewhere on that list, she always looks so immaculate and composed and her style sense has really been honed over the last few years.

She looks like a woman who is finally comfortable in the clothes she chooses and the style she has naturally and also learned along the way.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamyah
she's on Vanity Fair August edition, i'll try to scan the pic when I get my subscription
Thank´s Lamyah We´re waiting
Old 08-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
For those who live in Asia and got a StarWorld Channel, this week's sunday's Oprah will feature Queen Rania.
It's a repeat from last May's interview.
It will be on this Sunday (6 August 2006) on 7 PM (GMT +7)
for those living in SE Asia, it's 8pm Phil/Mal and 7pm Ind/Thai. it will have a repeat on the same night at 11pm Phil/Mal.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness

I read that Queen Rania's father is a retired pediatrician. He retired only fairly recently--about 2-3 years ago--after a long career caring for children. He'd practiced for nearly 30 years.