King Abdullah & Queen Rania, Current News & Pictures, Part 14

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Pictures. It's not the frist time I see pictures of the Queen and Gere together. Not sure if it was for the same thing or for something else? Just nice to see celebrities get involve in great causes. The Queen looks great as usual.

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Great Pictures. It's not the frist time I see pictures of the Queen and Gere together. Not sure if it was for the same thing or for something else? Just nice to see celebrities get involve in great causes. The Queen looks great as usual.

Yes Claudia. Richard Gere was in Aqaba the last summer with QRania.

Hello everyone!
I just saw the pictures from NY and may I say they're stunning. I love how QR's been doing her hair lately, its so soft and feminine.
Its wonderful to see her back in the US for the Sesame workshop.
And Tasha, thank you for all the updates about the Queen's upcoming activities, this is shaping up to be a busy summer for her. Im so happy that she'll be in Toronto next month! although its such bad luck that I'm away just when QR decides to visit Canada. I believe her only visit to the country was in 1999. Im sure she'll do some interviews with the Canadian media and its so disappointing that I'll miss them.
Claudia, I hope you'll keep an eye out for us.:)

Wanting to know when Queen Rania is coming to Toronto next month.

I would like to know when Queen Rania of Jordan is coming to Toronto, Canada next month, Humera.:) I am from Toronto, Canada. I would love to meet her and I am a huge fan of Queen Rania.:)

:)
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Hello everyone!
I just saw the pictures from NY and may I say they're stunning. I love how QR's been doing her hair lately, its so soft and feminine.
Its wonderful to see her back in the US for the Sesame workshop.
And Tasha, thank you for all the updates about the Queen's upcoming activities, this is shaping up to be a busy summer for her. Im so happy that she'll be in Toronto next month! although its such bad luck that I'm away just when QR decides to visit Canada. I believe her only visit to the country was in 1999. Im sure she'll do some interviews with the Canadian media and its so disappointing that I'll miss them.
Claudia, I hope you'll keep an eye out for us.:)
:eek: What!!!! In Toronto!!! Wow! When! For What!.... Educate me here. I am flying home to Montreal on the 6th...for two weeks....

Hello Chantal and Claudia....
QR will be in Toronto on June 2. You can find details in Little_star's post from last page:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/430776-post161.html

the Queen, who is a patron of the IOF, will be attending a women leaders' roundtable. Dr. Marla Shapiro, host of CTV's "Balance" will be the moderator for the event. Perhaps she'll cover the event on her show next month so you girls keep an eye out and be sure to let the rest of us know the details.

Little_star said:
Thank you for the pictures, Adry.

Is a pleasure to post pictures of Queen Rania..your welcome!:p

Thanks for letting me know about when Queen Rania is coming to Toronto and I appericate it a lot, Humera.:) But I am trying to find out where the place she will be at in Toronto on June 2nd. :)

Queen Rania of Jordan attend a cocktail party for Time Magazine's 100 Most Infuential People issue at Jazz at Lincoln Center May 8, 2006 in New York City.
Getty Images

Absolutely..she`s very stylish ;)

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Hello Chantal and Claudia....
QR will be in Toronto on June 2. You can find details in Little_star's post from last page:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/430776-post161.html

the Queen, who is a patron of the IOF, will be attending a women leaders' roundtable. Dr. Marla Shapiro, host of CTV's "Balance" will be the moderator for the event. Perhaps she'll cover the event on her show next month so you girls keep an eye out and be sure to let the rest of us know the details.
Ahhhh! Wish I could be there to meet her.... I watch the Dr.Marla Shapiro show often. On her show today she spoke of osteoporosis. I will try to keep on eye out for anything....So close, yet so far........Merci Humera......

:)
Chantal Clement said:
Thanks for letting me know about when Queen Rania is coming to Toronto and I appericate it a lot, Humera.:) But I am trying to find out where the place she will be at in Toronto on June 2nd. :)

Hello Chantal, Let me know if you find any information as the place...I would appreciate it. merci.....

Hi Claudia Lisa Remy, I am very sorry that's not what I mean about finding the place Queen Rania will be at when she comes to Toronto next month.. I don't know where to find the information of where she will be at in Toronto on June 2nd. All I know is she will be on TV show called "Balance". Hope Humera will let us know more details of QR's trip to Toronto next month..:)

Amman, May 8 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II underlined on Monday that regional tension and challenges "won't block us from implementing our plans and programs to develop Jordan and improve its socio-economic situation.
LINK

Queen Rania was very beautifully, nice and pretty.

Queen Rania and JLo :D
She looks great and the dress is very pretty...

Last edited:
She never fails to look stunning :D..
"to2borni ha66aleh ma a7laha ..betna2e6 akabreyyeh" as a syrian friend used to say whenver she saw the Queen photos:p..

Chantal Clement said:
Hi Claudia Lisa Remy, I am very sorry that's not what I mean about finding the place Queen Rania will be at when she comes to Toronto next month.. I don't know where to find the information of where she will be at in Toronto on June 2nd. All I know is she will be on TV show called "Balance". Hope Humera will let us know more details of QR's trip to Toronto next month..:)

O.k. Chantal. the SHow Balance is on every morning. I watch the show often. It a great show for women especially. the women who does the show is great, Glad she is back on her feet. Dr.Shaprio had cancer. I think she is in remission now. :p

salwa said:
She never fails to look stunning :D..
"to2borni ha66aleh ma a7laha ..betna2e6 akabreyyeh" as a syrian friend used to say whenver she saw the Queen photos:p..
lmao,yea that sounded so syrian,U reminded me of my friend:D

I'm glad the couple are getting attention as a power couple by Time Magazine.

But I don't love Rania's dress - pale, not esp interesting (IMO!), or flattering for her. She's done better I think.

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Hello Salma.... Can you tell me ....In the frist photo with Q.R. Who is the Lady with the blond hair. I can't seem to put my figure on it. Thanks.....

Hi Claudia

Sorry I don´t know who´s the lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom