King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current Events Part 21

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the information in the Bali forum article was incorrect. I've been through a few websites about the forum, including the official website and one by unesco, however Queen Rania's name doesnt appear to be listed among the panelists or on any of the agenda. I haven't seen Desmond Tutu or Ted Turner's names either. Perhaps someone else can help?

Queen Chairs meeting for JRF Board of Trustees
Photo

King includes educated figures in his care and orders the establishment of a 10million-fund to support cultural movement

Petra Photos of the King and Queen:
Image Gallery - Click Here

chelsea said:
Rania's dress is by a designer named Graeme Black. I have just seen the same one on sale in a London department store.

Not sure I like this dress very much. It looks like she's wearing a shirt underneath a strapless dress. Strange looking and a bit messy. Her face looks pretty though.
http://s2.supload.com/gal/0701183492/0/

Last edited:
she is so lucky .she can get what ever she wants , dresses, jewelry . ,,,, her story is like fairy tales . She go to a party and a prince fall in love with her and then she became Queen of jordan. Lucky you q rania i think she never dreamt that this could happen to her:0 so jordanian girls get ready maybe you can become the next queen if u marry prince hussen:)

Last edited:
Humera said:
I wonder if the information in the Bali forum article was incorrect. I've been through a few websites about the forum, including the official website and one by unesco, however Queen Rania's name doesnt appear to be listed among the panelists or on any of the agenda. I haven't seen Desmond Tutu or Ted Turner's names either. Perhaps someone else can help?

Photo

King includes educated figures in his care and orders the establishment of a 10million-fund to support cultural movement

QR looks stunning in these photos.

As late as Sunday, Rania was listed on the www.globalpeaceforum.org website as one of the first speakers of January 21. I remember her being listed for 10:15 a.m. Now she's been removed. Since her attendance was announced in advance of the event, I wonder if she pulled out at the last minute.

Humera said:

Photo

King Holds talks with Musharraf (from Petra)
Amman, Jan. 23 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II and President of Pakistan Perves Musharraf on Tuesday held discussions on the bilateral ties and the situation in the Middle East.

Pictures (Gettyimages)
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c1%2f24%2f2007%7c1%2f22%2f2007%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7c%7cKing+Abdullah+Jordan%7c15744190666232823%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1

Last edited:
More from today...

Queen Meets Spouse of Pakistani President
Amman, Jan. 23 (Petra)—Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Tuesday met with the Sehba, the Spouse of Pakistani President Perves Musharraf and discussed with her a number of issues of mutual concern in the field of education and children. Petra
Queen Rania meets with MAJ to support coordination among microfinance institutions
Amman, Jan. 23 (Petra)-- The domino effect of microfinance has been improving the quality of life for Jordanian citizens across the Kingdom thanks to the services provided by the numerous microfinance institutions here. While these institutions may be competitors, their common link is that they all recognize the value of the service they are providing for their clients; and, in that spirit the Microfinance Association of Jordan (MAJ) and the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation met, on Tuesday, with Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah to discuss ways in which to unify their strategy and direction in order to maximize their outreach. Petra

Australian Ambassador praises King Abdullah's peace efforts
LINK

King arrives in Berlin

News

King Meets Ambassador of EU countries PETRA
News

Amman, Jan. 29 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II said that the EU countries and the G-8 have always played a key role in the peace process in the Middle East

Pics

King chairs a meeting at the Jordan Armed Forces headquarters PETRA

Pic1
Pic2

Last edited:
QRania's jacket is nice like the combination with the grey pants, but the top looks like it was put on last minute, unappropriate from an outing. Im suprised how busy theyre schedule is. i assume the only time they get off is on weekends?

I agree that the combination is not a great one. The top is too casual and would be better with jeans. And the jacket is lovely but actually i don't particularly like it with those trousers. She looks a little unkempt.

Nuqul Group has pledged support as sponsor of Jordan's Arabic speaking corporate social responsibility forum, under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah and due to take place from February 28- March 1, 2007 at the Hussein Cultural Center in Amman. AME Info

Last edited:
:flowers: A very Happy Birthday to King Abdullah and Prince Hashem! :flowers:

King meets concerns, interests in agricultural sector

His Majesty King Abdullah stressed on Wednesday that the agricultural sector is our top national priority deemed a mainstay for socio-economic and environmental development.
King’s remarks were made during a meeting with an array of concerns and interests in agricultural sector. During the meeting, King Abdullah noted the importance of training the farmers to help them improve their production level and living standard.

Happy belated birthday to the King and little Prince Hashem!

Time to close this thread and start a new one, you'll find it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom