King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current Events Part 21

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avalon said:
Veram98 told us about an article in Elle, which will, hopefully, stop any Divorce Rumours.

Thank you Veram98 and Avalon :flowers: !
I've seen the article in ELLE. Finally QR denies all the rumors!
The photos are really great, QR looks fantastic.

Wasn't there a Japan thread? In any case, how does she look so great after a 12(?) hour flight to Japan!

I wish I could get my hands on that Elle issue, would love to see the pics.
btw...the gentleman bodyguard is back with Queen Rania in Japan.

Which version of Elle is it, I know they have an Australian, US and UK edition?

asturiana said:
Thank you Veram98 and Avalon :flowers: !
I've seen the article in ELLE. Finally QR denies all the rumors!
The photos are really great, QR looks fantastic.
I agree with you asturiana :)

Little_star said:
Which version of Elle is it, I know they have an Australian, US and UK edition?

The edition published in France

WOOOW:ohmy: Thank you very much *lucidu* wonderful pic:wub: Was it in one photo shoot, because she changed many times?

Pictures are nice, but in most of them it seems more of a model/advertisment shoot than pictures of a queen especially the ones where she has her shades on

Iv seen the magazine and I thought the Queen looked wonderful, but wish she could wear more of her countrys traditional cloths it suits her more!:ermm:

Thank you for the pictures Lucido.
They're quite lovely. Queen Rania looks so fresh and girly. I love how the pictures focus on her face and smile, there's nothing formal or business-like about them. The picture of her wearing sunglasses stands out from the rest since it looks the most stylish, she does indeed look like a model in it. I love all the magazine photoshoots and portraits of Rania with her children that have appeared over the last couple of years but its nice to see one of the Queen by herself, outside and surrounded by nature rather than indoors sitting in her office or cooking or playing with her kids. Always good to see different aspects of her personality, I think.

King congratulates Christian Communities on Christmas Day

Amman, Dec. 24 (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II congratulated Christian communities on the occasion of the Christmas Day which falls on tomorrow (Monday).
During a meeting on Sunday with the Council of Head of Churches and representatives of Christian communities in Jordan King expressed his sincere wishes to all members of the Christian communities who have contributed to the building of the country. Petra

Photo 1
Photo 2

Last edited:
King Abdullah: Israel not as strong as we thought
Jordanian king tells Japanese newspaper ‘The perception in the Middle East is that Israel lost Lebanon war’; adds: More and more countries in the region will now believe that the only way to get Israel to listen is through force and not negotiations

Ynet Published: 12.26.06, 09:36

Jordan’s King Abdullah said during an interview with Tokyo-based newspaper The Daily Yomiuri that “The (Lebanon ) war last summer showed that Israel is not as strong as we had previously thought, and, justifiably or not, the perception in the Middle East is that Israel lost.”

Abdullah, who is currently visiting Japan, added that “More and more countries in the region will now believe that the only way to get
Israel to listen is through force and not negotiations. Israel will have to take a significant step in the right direction that will lead to calm in the region.”

The Jordanian king stressed that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict remains the main source of Mideast tension. “Until we deal with this issue, which can be easily resolved, the Middle East will be forever cursed, as will the entire Muslim world,” he said.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...3344642,00.html

(very interesting interview, the best I have heard in a while!)

Thank you very much for the Queen Rania foto's on Elle magasin.

regardless of what she wears - her personality is what makes her as beautiful as she is..

^
Why isn't his son, Prince Hussein? with him?:huh:

Why isn't his son, Prince Hussein? with him?:huh:

i guess :
as you know he is in an official assembly ( eid prayer ) so he dont have a time too look after a child .

Sara Hamada said:
i guess :
as you know he is in an official assembly ( eid prayer ) so he dont have a time too look after a child .
re u serious?!?! Hussien is 14!

i said i guess :rolleyes:

maybe there is another reasons but i have to tell that 14 years old is not young enough to be responsible for official attendance .

nice to meet you lil happy new year pal .

The boy was born in June 1994. He is 12 years old.

12 or 14, it's just that King Abdullah isn't gonna just look after him when in an official duty, the Kid has guards.

Wasn't he with his father last year?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom