King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current Events Part 20

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the article Jouaman, I just love her in that patterned outfit she wore to see those villagers - really fantastic to see her in traditional clothing, she really does look serene, beautiful and happy.

But I do agree with LeoMama I think her hair could to with a trim now! It's lovely hair but I think there gets a stage when it gets too long and as you get older it just looks odd being that long.

And I hope she recovers soon from her injury.

I prefer to see queen rania in traditional dresses, she has beautiful ones. the patterns on them is beautiful.

I hope Rania recovers soon and it's not too painful. I count myself lucky thatI've never had any sort of ankle injury, as they can be so painful!

I am not sure the state visit for Netherlands will take place,it should start next week 30th october, (maybe only king Abdallah will go with some of his brothers),or Rania will come with her broken ankle?

It was already canceled last year after the attacks on Jordan.

Salomé said:
I am not sure the state visit for Netherlands will take place,it should start next week 30th october, (maybe only king Abdallah will go with some of his brothers),or Rania will come with her broken ankle?

It was already canceled last year after the attacks on Jordan.

It will be great if King Abdoullah goes to NL with his brother "Prince Ali". So I can see Prince Ali finally on the dutch tv. Wonderful ;) .
But I don't think that this goes to happend.

Joumana said:
It will be great if King Abdoullah goes to NL with his brother "Prince Ali". So I can see Prince Ali finally on the dutch tv. Wonderful ;) .
But I don't think that this goes to happend.
Ali tends to go on most of the visits abroad, I can recall seeing him in Greece and I think Thailand., as well as others.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Oct/24/APDaily1.htm
Did anyone watch Al-Eid prayers?
This guy Hlayel pissed us all off, a lil kid came all the way before the king started praying to say to the King Eid mubarak and shake hands with him, so the sheikh pushed him away ,it was one of the most horrible scenes ever, he broke the kids heart on Al-eid's morning, my eyes were filled with tears.

I wonder if KA noticed the kid and what hlayel did, and I wonder if he also noticed that hlayel yelled at a guy who stood up in the back , he was like (Sit down Brother!!) in the middle of the (Al-eid's speech!)
It's good to see Prince Hashem, but he looks so different too, even king abdullah looked tired too.

Last edited:
lil Monkey said:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Oct/24/APDaily1.htm
Did anyone watch Al-Eid prayers?
This guy Hlayel pissed us all off, a lil kid came all the way before the king started praying to say to the King Eid mubarak and shake hands with him, so the sheikh pushed him away ,it was one of the most horrible scenes ever, he broke the kids heart on Al-eid's morning, my eyes were filled with tears.

I wonder if KA noticed the kid and what hlayel did, and I wonder if he also noticed that hlayel yelled at a guy who stood up in the back , he was like (Sit down Brother!!) in the middle of the (Al-eid's speech!)
It's good to see Prince Hashem, but he looks so different too, even king abdullah looked tired too.
Thanx Lil Monkey for this story, I didn't watch the news but why did this guy Hlayel do that and who is he? what astonished me though is the motorcade, I have never seen in my life any king or president going to the mosque to perform Eid prayer in such a motorcade, it is scarry really it looks as if it is a military parade, is KA sending a message to someone? I'm so disappointed I think this is not the way to share such a religiously important hour with your people. As for Hashim it is good to see him and I agree with you he is so different, he is looking more saudi everyday ( must be Fahdah's fault :wacko: ) I didn't like his bare feet lol, Hamzah though is handsome as ever bless him and all. Eid mubarek to you dear and all members.

tesaweer said:
Thanx Lil Monkey for this story, I didn't watch the news but why did this guy Hlayel do that and who is he? what astonished me though is the motorcade, I have never seen in my life any king or president going to the mosque to perform Eid prayer in such a motorcade, it is scarry really it looks as if it is a military parade, is KA sending a message to someone? I'm so disappointed I think this is not the way to share such a religiously important hour with your people. As for Hashim it is good to see him and I agree with you he is so different, he is looking more saudi everyday ( must be Fahdah's fault :wacko: ) I didn't like his bare feet lol, Hamzah though is handsome as ever bless him and all. Eid mubarek to you dear and all members.

Hlayel is the King sheikh I dunno what it's called in English, he's the Mufti and Qadi el Quda (sorry dunno the right word in english),so I guess he should at least be nicer with a young kid in Eid's mornin, the prophet PBUH used to make sure he makes kids happy in Eid,this is how a true muslim should be SHEIKH HLAYEL!ugh,lol...Yea the bare feet, I was shocked,ehhm.
Eid mubarak to everyone too.

Back to subject,
is there any news about the king visit to NL?

LeoMama said:
:) In this picture queen Rania hair is tall , i think it will look nicer if she cut it.http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=72032908&cdi=0

LeoMama--I totally agree with you! She would look better if she cut her hair. I wonder if the king likes long hair hehehe. She had long hair like this when she first had Hussain except at that time her hair was a bit orange. I like the dark color better on her. Whatever we'll she what her next hair style will be. We'll see if she'll have a dramatic new hair do for the Netherlands trip.

There has been alot of criticizm about Queen Rania being with King Abdullah all the time, even people here in Jordan got a letter from a guy (i dun wanna mention his name) who was in the army and in the parliament,that was directly sent to King Abdullah criticizing her , the letter was so powerful and worrying, it was sent about a week ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the letter you are talking about?

http://www.arabtimes.com/A2006/october/88.html

Dear Madam Secretary:

We are writing you this letter concerning the current political, social and economic developments in Jordan and the recent falsified remarks delivered by King Abdullah in Jordan and abroad. The king says something in the presence of foreign leaders, dignitaries and world press and media, but acts very differently back home. For instance, the king is using international forums, such as World Economic Summit in Davos, Switzerland, Dead Sea and other international gatherings for merely public image and propaganda to show his western audience and his foreign interlocutors that he is a real democrat believing in democracy and human rights.

Adamari said:

Dear Madam Secretary:

We are writing you this letter concerning the current political, social and economic developments in Jordan and the recent falsified remarks delivered by King Abdullah in Jordan and abroad. The king says something in the presence of foreign leaders, dignitaries and world press and media, but acts very differently back home. For instance, the king is using international forums, such as World Economic Summit in Davos, Switzerland, Dead Sea and other international gatherings for merely public image and propaganda to show his western audience and his foreign interlocutors that he is a real democrat believing in democracy and human rights.

All I can say is, "WOW!"

I remember the guy who wrote this letter as somebody who demanded (as a member of the Jordanian parliament) that all Jordanian Palestinians should be evacuated from Jordan (and Queen Rania is a Palestinian!; he is obviosly a "nationalist" of a very special nature). There was once even a row in the parliament because of him.

Last edited:
wow what a letter!!! was it leaked or printed outright in a newspaper?
hmmmmm maybe that ties in with the military in the motorcade tesaweer was referring to in the earlier post.
and if its proper for a non muslim to reply "Eid mubarak" to you also.

Veram98 said:
I remember the guy who wrote this letter as somebody who demanded (as a member of the Jordanian parliament) that all Jordanian Palestinians should be evacuated from Jordan (and Queen Rania is a Palestinian!; he is obviosly a "nationalist" of a very special nature). There was once even a row in the parliament because of him.

Regardless the person who wrote that letter is a nationalist or not,there's some reality in it.

Don't you think that KA and QR try to show something different to the reality of things in Jordan.

Adamari said:

Dear Madam Secretary:

Wooow! I didn't know about this letter! Did it really reach all the people it was adressed to?
Does anyone know if we seriously have to believe everything that is said here?

Adamari said:

Dear Madam Secretary:

No this is an old one and it wasn't publisheed on arabtimes, it was sent directly to the king on al-eid's eve and some say that copies of it were being given to people in mosques and Universities, it was in Arabic and sent by (ahmad 3waidy el 3abady) u probably heard of him.
I saw it online by chance on a jordanian forum but the other day I tried to check it again I found it gone:cool: :rolleyes:

Please remember that this thread is about the Current Events for King Abdullah and Queen Rania AND not a discussion about Palestinans in Jordan. Several posts have been deleted as a result. If members would like to carry on conversations with other members please use Private Messaging.

Thank you.

bbb said:
wow what a letter!!! was it leaked or printed outright in a newspaper?
hmmmmm maybe that ties in with the military in the motorcade tesaweer was referring to in the earlier post.
and if its proper for a non muslim to reply "Eid mubarak" to you also.
Wow what a letter indeed !! I think it does in a way explain the military presence, especially if it is as Lil Monkey mentioned in her post that it was delivered to KA on the eve of the Eid, it must have drove him crazy. I doubt though it was printed in any newspaper, though Lil Monkey said it was distributed to the people in many areas of Jordan. What is more significant though is the publication of the second letter posted by Adamari so soon after, two powerful letters in one week, wonder what Q Rania is thinking ?
Many thanx to you bbb, it is not only proper it is very nice of you dear, thanx :flowers:

Maybe QRania is thinking on how would she punish this guy:ROFLMAO: You never know,an old lady was jailed for a couple of months for cursing KAbdullah, what a democratic country:cool:

Last edited:
amina1 said:
Maybe QRania is thinking on how would she punish this guy:ROFLMAO: You never know,an old lady was jailed for a couple of months for cursing KAbdullah, what a democratic country:cool:

Which old lady?

well she is always with him , if not with him at least doing smthingm so in the news if there's smthing about KA there must be smthing about QR, thats' what everyone is saying,and they also say that wasn't the case with QN, u know how people compare, as long as X or Y is under the lights (if this is how it's said,lol) then people will criticize them no matter what they did,

lil Monkey said:
as long as X or Y is under the lights (if this is how it's said,lol) then people will criticize them no matter what they did,

I couldn't have said it better.

I agree with you tesaweer Q rania needs to put some weight.
I wonder what will happen with the man that wrote the letter!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom