King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 4: July 9-August 30, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyonnaise

Serene Highness
I watched KA's exclusive interview on BBC World on July 8 and yesterday on CNN.

Last edited:
some pics of Rania in Switzerland late last month

Attachments

• I550AMS09051.jpg
    I550AMS09051.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 433
  • JORDANIA_RANIA28_002.jpg
    JORDANIA_RANIA28_002.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 677
  • JORDANIA_RANIA28_004.jpg
    JORDANIA_RANIA28_004.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 642
  • I550AMS09049.jpg
    I550AMS09049.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 379
Thanks for the pics, Humera. the jacket in the last 3 pics was the same one she wore during her arrival in Spain for Felipe & Letizia's wedding, right?

Your'e welcome madonna. And good eye:) its the same jacket. Im just about to post the pics in Rania's clothing recycling thread;)

Thanks for the pictures.
Intersting, so now she's in Paris shopping, (she didn't shop for a while by her self, maybe that's why she has been recycling a lot lately "just Kidding" :D
in the last picture she looks kind off upset, and I think that lady beside her is her mom, I wonder who are the rest that surrended her.

e
sol_anglada said:
Was this journey an official trip? Wich days took it place?

Thanks

the pictures are from June 26, so as far as I know it lasted one or two days. Rania was in switzerland for the Young Global leaders forum. She is a foundation board member of the organization.

seeing rania's mom again makes me wonder about rania's dad. i've never seen him in any photos after prince hussein's birth. does anyone know what he is doing? all the articles i've read say rania is the daughter of a "former doctor" so maybe he's retired? i think someone on the forum mentioned he has something to do with the bmw business in jordan now...

some more pics from Newscom

Attachments

• sipaphotos237007.jpg
    sipaphotos237007.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 472
  • sipaphotos237019.jpg
    sipaphotos237019.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 541
  • sipaphotos236994.jpg
    sipaphotos236994.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 519
I really wonder,she could have done her shopping while she was in US or UK,another trip to do just shopping seems very extravagant.

She probably didn't have time--she was booked 100% in the US, plus she had HaShem with her. People from the ME fly to Europe to shop all the time--it's not that far, and locally in some of the countries there's not that much available.

Prince Hashem, Princess Iman and I think Princess Salma were also with their mom in Paris. I've seen pics of them in a toy store. I'd post some of them here but I have to ask someone's permission first.

I hope you can post them. Thanks for the pics to all!!

An old picture of (princess then) rania :eek:

Attachments

• rtrphotos414132raniaprincess.jpg
    rtrphotos414132raniaprincess.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 515
welll here are some of the pics. They've been modified so a few of them are kind of small.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 573
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 827
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 846
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 607
Thanks Humera.
Is that a store for toys or children, i thought she went to shop for herself.
The name of the store is 'Le bon marchè' does anyone know how luxurious is it. like Dior....

amina1 said:
Thanks Humera.
Is that a store for toys or children, i thought she went to shop for herself.
The name of the store is 'Le bon marchè' does anyone know how luxurious is it. like Dior....

Yes this store sells all waht you want you can find luxurious clothes and too other items like toys....

http://www.lebonmarche.fr/francais/indexbis.htm

So rania for sure bought for her self as for her children;)

So, she's not allowed to buy her children clothes?

Walk into any upmarket store in London, whether it's Harrods or Harvey Nicks and it will be teeming with wealthy Arabs, regardless of what time of the year it is.

Thanks

Thanks Humera for your kind explanation

Sol

~*~Humera~*~ said:
e

the pictures are from June 26, so as far as I know it lasted one or two days. Rania was in switzerland for the Young Global leaders forum. She is a foundation board member of the organization.

I cant believe I forgot to post these pics.
They're from a gala dinner Rania attended while she was in Switzerland last month. Also in attendance was Crown Prince Haakon of Norway.
The pics are from Yahoo.

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 885
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 738
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 416
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 673
~*~Humera~*~ said:
I cant believe I forgot to post these pics.
They're from a gala dinner Rania attended while she was in Switzerland last month. Also in attendance was Crown Prince Haakon of Norway.
The pics are from Yahoo.

Thank you for the pictures ~*~Humera~*~! :)

Rania looks gorgeous. That deep burgundy colour looks very good on her (though I can't think of a colour at the moment that looks bad on Rania!).

I noticed that Haakon is wearing a name tag around his neck with his picture and his name on it. I wonder why Rania didn't wear one, too?

You're welcome Alexandria:)
You know I just noticed the name tag. I remember watching a video of all the highlights from the event and I saw Prince Haakon sitting down with a group of young leaders participating in the forum and they all had their name tags on. I think Queen Rania was there more as an observer since she is a foundation member of the board. Klaus Schwab, the executive chairman, wasnt wearing any name tag either.

thanks for the pics...i didn't like full view of the dress but the color is fabulous...i also like the top she wore while shopping in paris...you know, for those of us who can't or don't want show too much skin, it becomes really difficult to wear stylish clothing - especially in the summer when alll you find in stores are horrendously small tops...but rania seems to balance both needs - she's fashionable and yet, she's not showing much skin (majority of the time)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom