Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane44
how come they didn't get lasic eye surgery? their parents can surely afford it
The children?

Lasic eye SURGERY is not something I think Children should be getting, when they are older they can decide if they want it but they are far too young.

Old 07-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Heir Apparent

The paparrazzi hound royalty all the time, it seems people have forgotten Diana's death so quickly. I've seen dozens of shots of other Royals on holiday, etc. etc.

And so what if she wouldn't wear that top in Amman, if anything that shows a certain degree of respect on her part for her subjects and their "sensibilities". It's a shame people who are so concerened by her clothing don't have their priorities right.

Old 07-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Gentry

they were mentioned in the news report yesterday in a short clip,i didn't watch the news today so i don't know if they were mentioned again ..anyway in yesterdays clip they came to visit Krka and as they were shown coming down from the boat and as they started walking on the land,photographers were taking pics but what surprised me is that there were tourists like 2 meters away from them all with cameras in their hands smiling and clicking right in fron of their faces.It's like they just stepped on red carpet.I mean i know people couldn't physically touch them but still they were so close.I wonder how tight their security is.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:27 PM
Gentry

some pics..
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Courtier

thanks for the pics, blubelle. can i ask where you got them from? tv? they look nice --- it's just too bad they are so small :)
Old 07-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
am not going to say more let Jordanian people talk , about how they think of this queen

How do they view their Queen? Jordan, from what I've read anyway, is a traditional, modest country, and although what Queen Rania wears would over here qualify as modest(and very stylish, certainly not matronly) I always wondered what the Jordanians think of her modern style. I don't think there's anything wrong with her attire (again, being a Westerner to me she looks plenty conservative) but would she be considered immodest in the Middle East?
Old 07-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna23
thanks for the pics, blubelle. can i ask where you got them from? tv? they look nice --- it's just too bad they are so small :)
No problem:)
i got these pics from some newspaper article online.I checked all the sites but there're no pics .
there are plenty of stories about them,like what restaurant they went to,what they've visited and things like that ,but no pics and when some site puts them up they're so tiny,obviously it's on purpose.I guess they're respecting their wish for privacy,They obviously need it .I mean you see how some Jordanians react,to a top she was wearing.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Royal Highness

Hey if her husband is ok w/ it than I don't see why Jordanians would have a problem.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna23
King Abdullah looks like he stepped out of an Indiana Jones movie :)

and we can see that rania has indeed gone back to her skinny weight...i don't agree with her having to wear the sleevless top; i mean, it's her choice and everything but just because it's hot doesn't mean she has to wear it...she could wear something with half-sleeves or something sheer over it.

Thank you this is what i meant , or not taking a photo , and don't tell me she don't know that there is cameras , i bet she asks them to come and take her photos , if she respect her people a little more she would be more careful, QN we never saw her like this even she is not Arabic Queen , but what we can do ,QR crossed the borders many many times , I wonder how she thinks , or if her mind get beyond plastic surgeries and clothes and make up , I never saw her without makeup ,
She is a queen a model , she should respect the type of her community , they get the price up more and more here , while she spends nights in hotels with 30,000 $ in one night , wearing a Jacket coast more than 3000 and so on , and finally wearing what ever she wants as live by he own , if this is her privacy why she takes photos

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 07-26-2005, 06:34 AM
Royal Highness

Hi there!

I just wanted to say that my cousins had a luck to see King Abdullah and Queen Rania with family when they were visiting NP "Krka", and Skradin the other day. They seem as very nice pople although there was so many cameras and security protecting them.

When I came home from holidays I can scan articles and photos from our magazines, if you are interested!

Greetings from Croatia!
Old 07-26-2005, 06:54 AM
Heir Apparent

"Thank you this is what i meant , or not taking a photo , and don't tell me she don't know that there is cameras , i bet she asks them to come and take her photos , if she respect her people a little more she would be more careful, QN we never saw her like this even she is not Arabic Queen , "

Do you not understand the intrusive nature of the paparrzzi? They couldn't care less about people's privacy and they are no better than dogs looking for a bone. They will not rest until they have the picture they want. Noor was never as high profile as Rania, even she had her paparrazzi shots, I remember seing them in Hello.

Rania is not taking any photographs. The paparrrazzi are. Just look at the other threads, there are many showing Royals on holiday, there's currently one on the Spanish Royals in Mallorca that is highly popular.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
"Thank you this is what i meant , or not taking a photo , and don't tell me she don't know that there is cameras , i bet she asks them to come and take her photos , if she respect her people a little more she would be more careful, QN we never saw her like this even she is not Arabic Queen , "

Do you not understand the intrusive nature of the paparrzzi? They couldn't care less about people's privacy and they are no better than dogs looking for a bone. They will not rest until they have the picture they want. Noor was never as high profile as Rania, even she had her paparrazzi shots, I remember seing them in Hello.

Rania is not taking any photographs. The paparrrazzi are. Just look at the other threads, there are many showing Royals on holiday, there's currently one on the Spanish Royals in Mallorca that is highly popular.
sure she knows about this magazine , not only us , why she always full in the trap over and over
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 07-26-2005, 07:18 AM
Courtier

suria , I think I understand how you feel , but we should not be amazing about her choice of clothes as I noticed she prefer the western style maybe she find it more comfotable for her !
personally I think she can wear what she like in her house or when she not represent Jordan , I just hope she wear traditional clothes when she represent her country or when she attend events in jordan .
Old 07-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebelle
unacceptable??
hmm ,they said they wanted privacy ,but you know there are a lot of tourists there ...they were all photographing them .
should she be covered at these high temperatures??,she would look like a freak
they were having their pics taken with their kids yesterday in front of these waterfalls,they visited Krka
http://images.google.com/images?sour...DVXA:en&q=krka

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...g-t&fl=0&x=wrt

they're staying at Hvar
http://images.google.com/images?svnu...ar&btnG=Search

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...g-t&fl=0&x=wrt

Ah those pics are beautiful..Krka...I am gonna go there for my honeymoon...Thanks for the Idea ...Amazing!!
Old 07-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

suria, the paparrazzi don't work for one magazine solely, they are usually independent and then sell their photographs to the highest bidder. If they follow Rania wherever she goes itis only because they know her picture sells.

Some of the most scandalous Royal stories have emerged via the paparrazzi, Fergie's "toe sucking incident" and Daniel Ducreut's affair are just 2 examples.

To get these private and exclusive shots they have to hound their victims, regardless of where they are.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:50 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Thank you this is what i meant , or not taking a photo , and don't tell me she don't know that there is cameras , i bet she asks them to come and take her photos , if she respect her people a little more she would be more careful, QN we never saw her like this even she is not Arabic Queen , but what we can do ,QR crossed the borders many many times , I wonder how she thinks , or if her mind get beyond plastic surgeries and clothes and make up , I never saw her without makeup ,
She is a queen a model , she should respect the type of her community , they get the price up more and more here , while she spends nights in hotels with 30,000 $ in one night , wearing a Jacket coast more than 3000 and so on , and finally wearing what ever she wants as live by he own , if this is her privacy why she takes photos
Do you know how many Arab women wear swimsuit? Anyway Rania 's top is not sexy at all. QN knows exactly what she has to do in order to the (Jordanian) people start to hate Rania. This is Noor 's dirty game.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
But she is a queen a model for all Jordanian women , and she is Muslim one

she wearing cut vest , which is unacceptable , what i really wish for Rania is to walk like this in Amman then you will see what is wrong with that, and don't tell me that she don't know that there is someone talking pic's, i bet that she invites them to have pic as you know , how desperate she is to take a shot

I dun agree with what ur saying,she's old enough to wear whatever she wants,if she thinks its appropriate then fine. This kind of clothes is not accepted in Islam ur right,but ur only stressing on the issue because she's a Queen not because she's a muslim,if this is the case then this is not fair she's human after all,only God will judge us all,none of us has the right to do so,and we can't attack her for this,dun forget that paparrzzi's are privacy invadors and I think if u were at her place with ur husband and children nothing would stop you or prevent you from wearing a bikini ....:)
Old 07-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
But she is a queen a model for all Jordanian women , and she is Muslim one

she wearing cut vest , which is unacceptable , what i really wish for Rania is to walk like this in Amman then you will see what is wrong with that, and don't tell me that she don't know that there is someone talking pic's, i bet that she invites them to have pic as you know , how desperate she is to take a shot
Nowadays everything in Amman is acceptable...go to Abdoun , swaifieh ...etc and u'll see a lot. things are changing,andnow it becomes ur turn to either move on with the change or stick to ur principles... :)
Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Do you know how many Arab women wear swimsuit? Anyway Rania 's top is not sexy at all. QN knows exactly what she has to do in order to the (Jordanian) people start to hate Rania. This is Noor 's dirty game.

AH COME ON!

Rania Wasn't even a princess when Noor became a Queen...it's not a game,it's just their life and there's NO NEED to make a big deal out of a sleevless shirt for God's sakE!
Old 07-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Courtier

What can be more empowering for a woman than to be able to wear whatever she wants to? There's nothing wrong with conservatism, (even though to me she looks plenty conservative, never even a tad racy) but there's nothing wrong with wearing what you want either. :)

Closed Thread