King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 4: July 9-August 30, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who may be interested:i had the honour of meeting queen rania while she was pregnant for prince hashim back in october, she is very slender and is around 165cm, and has delicate facial features.she was very warm and charming, and truely deserves this extraordinary destiny!

CAPTION: Queen Rania of Jordan shops in Paris with her friends and family. She bought swimsuits and waterproof make-up at Dior's and Shiseido in the Bon Marche store in Saint-Gremain-des-Pres. from newscom

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 325
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 313
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 488
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 286
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 392
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 375
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 370
QRania & KAbdullah on a 'special visit' !

It said on the Petra wesite that QR & KA left Jordan for a special visit, it didn't say where though!
I wander where are they going.
And I think if they don't want to announce the place, they shouldn't have anounce the visit in the first place...maybe.. :rolleyes:

i guess they are going on vacation....that's why she must have bought the swimsuits and water-proof make-up!

Here is a nice pic of QR from Jordan Explorer. It would make a nice avatar!

Attachments

• Rania.jpg
    Rania.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 829
I do think there is a lot of pressure on any woman in the spotlight to look as good as possible. And, for some, this translates into trying to stay as slim as possible. To get this way, many live on very little food and don't necessarily lose weight in a healthy manner. Six months post delivery is a reasonable timeframe. And QR looks wonderful--just very slim. I would hate to see her go the route of Diana and others who, at times, looked painfully emaciated. That is not becoming. QR has teetered on the verge of this in the past. I recall photos where her arms looked like toothpicks. It's just not healthy.

That's fascinating; always love to hear about face to face encounters! Thank you.
snow said:
for those who may be interested:i had the honour of meeting queen rania while she was pregnant for prince hashim back in october, she is very slender and is around 165cm, and has delicate facial features.she was very warm and charming, and truely deserves this extraordinary destiny!

looks like they're having lots of fun - thanks for the pics haanmr. :)

does anyone know who they are vactioning with? are they members of the jrf?

Reina said:
English, Arabic, and supposedly French

She speaks fluent english and arabic but i think she only speaks a little bit of french since she learnt it at high school.

JK Abdullah and QRania arrived yesterday to Split airport at 15.40 .They came from Amman by royal Airbus 340 with their family(i don't know if there's anyone else with them besides their children)
They'll spend their vacation in Dalmatia.In the island of Hvar actually ,where they'll stay till 26th.
It is expected that they'll also visit Dubrovnik.

Last edited:
Set 1

CAPTION: Split, Croatia / Queen Rania of Jordan using binocular aboard luxury yacht Sarafsa in port of Split, Croatia. The royal family has arrived for one week holidays in the Adriatic.

from newscom

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 414
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 576
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 411
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 427
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 508
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 482
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 365
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 445
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 456
Set 2 from newscom

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 396
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 347
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 282
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 424
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 416
very nice pictures thanks to u bigheadshirmp:)

~*~Humera~*~ said:
welll here are some of the pics. They've been modified so a few of them are kind of small.

The lady whos in the second middle of second photo is she queen rania's sister?

:confused:

KA' eldest son and daughter are short sighted..they wear medical glasses..

does anybody have the HELLO interview with rania? it would be interesting to see what she says. on the HELLO website it says that she talked candidly about her life.

i saw them on the news yesterday,they've visited some beautiful places..

Attachments

• vacation.jpg
    vacation.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 9,481
Last edited:
What's it to you what she chooses to wear? Plenty of muslim women wear vest tops, there's nothing wrong with it.

Little_star said:
What's it to you what she chooses to wear? Plenty of muslim women wear vest tops, there's nothing wrong with it.
But she is a queen a model for all Jordanian women , and she is Muslim one

she wearing cut vest , which is unacceptable , what i really wish for Rania is to walk like this in Amman then you will see what is wrong with that, and don't tell me that she don't know that there is someone talking pic's, i bet that she invites them to have pic as you know , how desperate she is to take a shot

suria said:
But she is a queen a model for all Jordanian women , and she is Muslim one

she wearing cut vest , which is unacceptable , what i really wish for Rania is to walk like this in Amman then you will see what is wrong with that, and don't tell me that she don't know that there is someone talking pic's, i bet that she invites them to have pic as you know , how desperate she is to take a shot

unacceptable??
hmm ,they said they wanted privacy ,but you know there are a lot of tourists there ...they were all photographing them .
should she be covered at these high temperatures??,she would look like a freak:eek:
they were having their pics taken with their kids yesterday in front of these waterfalls,they visited Krka
http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=DVXA,DVXA:2005-15,DVXA:en&q=krka

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=krka+croatia&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-img-t&fl=0&x=wrt

they're staying at Hvar
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&rls=DVXA%2CDVXA%3A2005-15%2CDVXA%3Aen&q=hvar&btnG=Search

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=hvar+croatia&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-img-t&fl=0&x=wrt

Last edited:

she makes me sad , just let her do this in Amman , that is what count , to accept that as a Jordanian , well she could not take this photo , but she can't live without taking photos as she is an actress or something , while we never seen a photos of queens in Bikini or on shopping , what ever, she do what she wants , she don’t care about her people and they think about her , :(

am not going to say more let Jordanian people talk , about how they think of this queen:confused:

King Abdullah looks like he stepped out of an Indiana Jones movie :)

and we can see that rania has indeed gone back to her skinny weight...i don't agree with her having to wear the sleevless top; i mean, it's her choice and everything but just because it's hot doesn't mean she has to wear it...she could wear something with half-sleeves or something sheer over it.

how come they didn't get lasic eye surgery? their parents can surely afford it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom