The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Nobility

Who is short, come on someone telll me tell me tell me, please?:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicky
He would have LOL! He is very short. :) How short is he exactly? Does anyone know?

Old 08-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Courtier

King Abdullah lol!

Old 08-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Courtier

I still think Queen Rania had a little rhinoplasty somewhere along the way. Her nose was wider and slightly humped, and she didn't have such a perfect little tip at the end before either.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RaniaNoseJob.jpg
Views:	895
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	178259  
Old 08-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I still think Queen Rania had a little rhinoplasty somewhere along the way. Her nose was wider and slightly humped, and she didn't have such a perfect little tip at the end before either.
There have been several threads discussing this subject. It was basically determined that Her Majesty clearly must have had a cosmetic procedure for there to have been such a change in her nose. It looks completely different. Unless these photos of Queen Rania when she was younger were altered, which seems unlikely from their appearance, then the only logical explanation for such an aesthetic difference would have to be cosmetic surgery.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:24 AM
Commoner

Does'nt she look a bit like Julia Roberts in those pics?
Old 08-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
here's a screen cap i saved months ago
where is this screen cap from?

-Eliza
Old 08-11-2005, 04:34 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
where is this screen cap from?

-Eliza
I saved it off the tv.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
I saved it off the tv.
but, is it like a tv show? Is KA doing an acting job? Or what's going on in this screen cap?

-Eliza
Old 08-11-2005, 05:43 AM
Heir Apparent

"I still think Queen Rania had a little rhinoplasty somewhere along the way. Her nose was wider and slightly humped, and she didn't have such a perfect little tip at the end before either."

It's possible she had a nose job, although her face is alot slimmer now, all over and it could just be a result of that.

Even if she had surgery on her nose, it doesn't mean it was purely for aesthetic reasons. I had a medical procedure done on my nose last year, (it's apparently one of the most common surgeries in the UK) and was advised by my consultant to have cosmetic work done because the medical surgery would have left my nose in a slightly "odd" shape. I know a couple fo other people who've had nose jobs after medical procedures because it would have left thier nose "out of shape"
Old 08-11-2005, 05:54 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
but, is it like a tv show? Is KA doing an acting job? Or what's going on in this screen cap?

-Eliza
looks like you missed the discussion on the previous pages eliza
Yes thats (then) Prince Abdullah on an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. Have a look at pages 4 (post #73) and 5 (posts #82 through #88) for more info, articles and another picture.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:26 AM
Serene Highness

King Abdullah & Queen Rania- News & Pictures VII

Welcome to the seventh thread of News and Pictures of King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family.

The previous thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6715&page=1&pp=20

Please review TRF's Posting Rules & Guidelines before making your comments: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...read.php?t=4920. Violations of these rules may result in a suspension or a permanent ban from the forum.

In addition, all photos must be credited. Uncredited photos will be removed. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...read.php?t=6455.

Happy posting!
Old 08-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Serene Highness

A new thread has been started for King Abduallah and Queen Rania :
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...504#post260504
Old 08-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Reuters - Sun Aug 7, 5:41 PM ET

Jordan's King Abdullah (L) is greeted by Bedouin tribal leaders after his arrival in the Jordanian city of Ma'an August 7, 2005. Abdullah on Sunday visited Ma'an, where residents lined the streets to welcome the monarch. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...3024914504.jpg

Reuters - Sun Aug 7, 5:42 PM ET
Bedouin tribal leaders on horseback carry flags as they greet Jordan's King Abdullah after his arrival in the Jordanian city of Ma'an August 7, 2005. Abdullah on Sunday visited Ma'an where residents lined the streets to welcome the monarch. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../r60926804.jpg
Old 08-11-2005, 06:46 AM
Courtier

I don't know Little Star, can you just lose the hump on the bridge of your nose and get a new tip through weight loss? I have seen people lose weight in their nose, but I haven't seen it reshape the nose.

I used to think Queen Noor had hers done, now I'm not too sure. But I definitely think Rania did. I don't think there's anything wrong with it though, I like her new nose. :)
Old 08-11-2005, 07:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Alicky, I know someone who went travelling and when they came backthey'd lost alot of weight particularly from their face, and their nose looked completely different. Itcan happen.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I don't know Little Star, can you just lose the hump on the bridge of your nose and get a new tip through weight loss? I have seen people lose weight in their nose, but I haven't seen it reshape the nose.

I used to think Queen Noor had hers done, now I'm not too sure. But I definitely think Rania did. I don't think there's anything wrong with it though, I like her new nose. :)
They both had nose Jobs...
Old 08-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Commoner

If you look closely at one of the pics of Rania in 'Hello', where she is holding Prince Hashem.. You will see her skin at her nose crinkles up a little.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Courtier

Yeah, I've seen people lose weight and their noses get thinner and pointier, but I've never seen the actual structure underneath totally change. My mother saw the pics and agreed, but she thought she had her jaw and other things done, I can't really see that. Even if she's had anti-aging work done along the way, it must have been very subtle.

I'm still on the fence with Queen Noor though, every now and then I see her at certain angles that still makes her nose look big, but in her wedding pics it just looked so different from now how it later was.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I'm still on the fence with Queen Noor though, every now and then I see her at certain angles that still makes her nose look big, but in her wedding pics it just looked so different from now how it later was.
I think it is generally accepeted amongst people in Jordan who have had the chance to see Queen Noor over the years that she has definitely had cosmetic work done, and continues to use a little 'help'.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Courtier

Yeah, I definitely think she's had a little help along the way too lol. I guess she's a little more image-occupied than she lets on eh?

Closed Thread