King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 33: January 27, 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Rania always carry this brown purse ?? does not she have another one ?? :D

Queen Rania seems so approachable, looks like she is so confident and comfortable in this venue.

Queen Rania seems so approachable, looks like she is so confident and comfortable in this venue.
I thought the same. She looks extremely dedicated especially in the first two pictures.:)

very nice pictures of Rania, she looks confident as usual :D

Lovely, and hussein is handsome but like his uncles :D

They are going on vacation :D that what private visit means :D Do you know which country ??

I don`t think they will announce where ???? Anyway there is no doubt that 2011 is/was very hard for the whole region not only Jordan. So i think it is good for HM to take a break with his family.

Yes I agree this year was horrible. Specially for the ruler families in ME. It might be either England, Spain, or USA :D

Yes I agree this year was horrible. Specially for the ruler families in ME. It might be either England, Spain, or USA :D

Maybe to the US cuz i heard prince Hussein will join Georgetown university by next year.

Last edited:
Oh really ?? so he is gonna be in Georgetown uni. it is the same school his dad went to :D

I`m not sure if it`s the same dear cuz KA joined master program while i think PH will join the bachelor program.

Okay, great, thank you for the Information dear :D

I don`t think they will announce where ???? Anyway there is no doubt that 2011 is/was very hard for the whole region not only Jordan. So i think it is good for HM to take a break with his family.
"take break" ? :blink:

yeah really I’m agree with you but the king and his family love spain a lot but no one know where they will go :flowers:

yes that was a quick vacaion but i guess King Abdullah have alot of o do home.

Mademoiselle Lilo, Yes he got a lot of things to do in Jordan :D

Jude1237, No I don't think there is any pictures to be released to the public :D

Jordan Directions Queen Rania visits with underprivileged children and orphans at Al Hussein Social Institution | local
HM Queen Rania Al Abdullah stressed the need to treat orphans and underprivileged children with the dignity and respect they deserve and provide them with utmost standards of social care possible; this came during a visit Her Majesty paid to Al Hussein Social Institution in Amman today.The visit comes in line with Her Majesty’s continuous efforts to check up on the status of orphans and under privileged children in Kingdom, and the services and facilities provided for them. This is Her Majesty’s second visit to the institution following up on an earlier visit in 2008 with His Majesty King Abdullah II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom