King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events 33: January 27, 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Hosts Multi National Military Exercise
MUDAWARA, JORDAN- MAY 24: Jordan's King Abdullah watches multinational personnel perform the Eager Lion 2012 military exercises May 24, 2012 in the desert in the area of Mudawara, south east of the city of Maan, Jordan. 19 countries from five different continents and more than 12,000 participants are expected to take part in the exercises. Due to heavy dust and low visiblity, the drills were delayed yesterday untill today.

Jordan Hosts Multi National Military Exercise - Pictures - Zimbio

Queen Rania Al Abdullah attends NCFA Board Meeting

Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah attended today the annual board meeting of the National Council for Family Affairs (NCFA). The meeting, which was held at the NCFA headquarters, tackled the Council’s expansion plans and planned projects for the upcoming year...

Petra article ** Petra picture

Nice one for Rania. she looks happy, and I like what she is wearing.

Rania's thoub is really nice. I liked it.

Rania looks wonderful today and i think she is making an effort to look less fashionable which is wise. the traditional clothes make her look tall and slim but not skinny. who was there? I saw prince Faisal and Rashid

:) great pictures thank you Salma for posting them,

Last edited by a moderator:
will they go to Saudi for the Funeral of CP Naeef :( ?

Discussions & posts on King Abdullah attending Prince Nayef's funeral can be found in the
Death of Crown Prince Nayef (1934 - 2012): June 16, 2012
Thread

Nice Pics , I Think Queen Rania Looks Nice , her face Looks fresh Than Past days , Thank you Lilo :)

June 24 , 2012 - King receives U.S. cardinal, stresses coexistence

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King receives U.S. cardinal, stresses coexistence

-- His Majesty King Abdullah II has reiterated that Jordan will set a coexistence and fraternity model maximize common denominators among adherents of various religions.

The King made the remark as he welcomed visiting former Archbishop of Washington Cardinal Theodore McCarrick at a meeting, part of the Kingdom's efforts to promote inter-faith dialogue and Muslim-Christian coexistence.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/library/634762114569080000.jpg

June 25 , 2012 - King congratulates new Egyptian president
-- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Monday sent a cable to new Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi over winning the presidential elections.

The King expressed Jordan's keenness to enhance bilateral ties in all domains for the interest of both peoples and countries and to activate joint Arab and Islamic action.

The King wished the Egyptian people further progress and prosperity.

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King congratulates new Egyptian president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom