The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

I will not discuss if the KA´s words are correct or not but if he gave this statement was not improvised. When a journalist do an interview to KA (also QR, and other royal family members) the questions are sent before to the Royal House and they think very well what are the answesr that they want to give.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
I will not discuss if the KA´s words are correct or not but if he gave this statement was not improvised. When a journalist do an interview to KA (also QR, and other royal family members) the questions are sent before to the Royal House and they think very well what are the answesr that they want to give.
You are right salma I believe KA meant all his words.

Old 11-20-2011, 04:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Life84, I dont know why you are surprised about KA`s speech? If you are following Jor-Syrian relations you will realize that Syria has never been a good friend or Neighbor for Jordan even during King Hussein & Hafez Alassad`s years. Even if things move forward in Syria, as you said, the Syrians will never forget all violence inflicted against them in the era of Assad's, Father & Son. So i think that KA was logical in his call for Syrian president to step down. Also i cant understand why you are always linking or comparing KA`s Decisions to QR?
Well, I was surprised because he is asking another president to step down and he is actually not better than Bashar and he has nothing to do with Syria, I mean before he asks other presidents or leaders to give up their positions, he should do the same thing, because what I know that Jordanian don't like him or the way he leads the country. (( My concern is the king does not need to create an enemies for him and Jordan, it does not matter if the relationship between Jordan and Syria is good or bad.)) Now this is my opinion and you guys don't have to agree with it.

But I believe that any president or king should be smart in answering questions and they should be neutral in their answers to be in the safe side, he could answer differently, he could say ( that bashar has to talk to his people or do something to stop the violence in Syria, or bashar has to do something to show his people that he is worry about him, Not saying directly to a president ( step down ).

I compare him to his wife, because it's obvious that Rania is much smarter than him, which something really good to be smart. and I am not against any of them, I like all royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
Well, I didn't know that they get the questions before they make the interview. Then there should be some one who can tell them what to say. He haven't thought enough to answer these questions.

Again Members, it's my opinion and you don't have to agree with that, I saw that the king made a mistake in this answer while others saw it's the best answer.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
xavi83, you did not get my point, I don't care if there is something made him assure about bashar's destiny, I don't care about the revolutions, I don't care about the help from any other country. what I care about is his unscripted, foolish answers, that will drive Jordan to hell. An advice for the king, he should step away and give this position to one of his brothers, anyone smarter than him and could lead the country otherwise he is gonna lose Jordan. or he should name Rania as king and he can be a queen.
I disagree with you. HM King Hussein chose the best son, with the most 'worldly' experience he had, and he would not have made that choice without having faith in King Abdullah. How could you say that he is not smart and still manage the Arab spring, introduce reform, even constitutional change. You have the right to your opinion, but that does not mean we all have to agree. I believe that the King should express his opinion. He did not ask Bashar to step down. Jordan will survive with the King's leadership. Jordanians are dismayed with what is happening in Syria, and the King is reflecting that feeling -- not foolish.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:32 AM
Aristocracy

King Abdullah visits Ramallah

PA welcomes Jordan reconciliation role | Jordan Times
Old 11-23-2011, 02:28 AM
Aristocracy

King Abdullah attends interfaith dialogue

Religious leaders urged to spread interfaith values | Jordan Times
Old 11-24-2011, 02:34 AM
Aristocracy

Queen Rania visits school award winning school

Queen visits award-winning secondary school in Al Jiza | Jordan Times
Old 11-24-2011, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadel Abdullah View Post
Queen Rania visits school award winning school

Queen visits award-winning secondary school in Al Jiza | Jordan Times
Photos:
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Old 11-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Royal Highness

King Abdullah 2 day visit to Germany: November 28 - 29, 2011

King departs for Germany on two-day visit

News
Old 11-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Aristocracy

Kind Abdullah visits Germany

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King, German chancellor hold talks on Mideast peace, Arab Spring
Reviving Mideast negotiations in Jordan’s best interest - King | Jordan Times
Old 11-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts on Queen Rania's visit to South Korea November 2011 have been moved to the
Queen Rania in South Korea: November 29, 2011 -
Thread
Old 12-01-2011, 04:34 AM
Aristocracy

King Abdullah meets Prince Turki al-Faisal

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King receives Prince Turki Al Faisal
Old 12-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

From Queen Rania`s twitter
Royal lunch
Quote:
Sayedna thought it was delicious! Traditional Arabic food in authentic Amman setting! "@GhadaSaba: Spotted..
Old 12-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Royal lunch
sound fun
both King and Queen looks good hope they enjoy their time.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Royal lunch
That's a photo I stumbled on by accident - Rania in Amman
Old 12-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Serene Highness

that is so sweet of them, they look happy and it seems they had fun :) I like the picture you posted for Rania Monic

here is the article.

http://www.rumonline.net/more.php?th...41&this_cat=11
Old 12-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
that is so sweet of them, they look happy and it seems they had fun :) I like the picture you posted for Rania Monic

here is the article.

????? ?? ??????? : | ??????? .. ????? ??????? ???????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???????
Thank you life . I also think she likes cool; blue really suits her.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness

Yes specially this blue
Old 12-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Great seeing them out and about in Jordan and its also nice that they did let people around take pictures.